Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    The place i live is not very safe and even more so for girls and two of my friends couldn't get a taxi so I walked home with them and I've been walking for hours I just got home and its almost seven, I'm so tired. When I was walking with my friends I was hoping to make then feel safe but honestly to walk home in the pitch black alone kind of scares me myself, everyone got home safe so that's the main thing I just would like to feel more safe with where I live
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Hey
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    How is everyone?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hello @zaynab_5 how are you?
  • Options
  • Options
    zaynab_5 wrote: »
    @GreenTea I'm great thank you wbu, do you have any plans for today?

Just chilling to be fair. Got bit of a cough and cold
  • Options
  • Options
    @GreenTea I hope you get well soon, do you have any medication to help with that?

Nah not much can be done about a cough! It's not covid so just got to wait it out
  • Options
  • Options
    I'll be alright! Thank you
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    @GreenTea hope you get better soon
  • Options
    Hey @Shaunie
    I'm good, how are you?

Aw good! I’m tired. Looking after my sisters dog
  • Options
    edited October 2021
  • Options
    @GreenTea hope you get better soon

Thank you.
    How are you?
  • Options
    @Mike
    Just a question.. do you ever get spam blocked for posting loads or does that not exist on mod accounts? 😂😂
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    I wonder that too @GreenTea lol. I got myself spam blocked the other week there for the first time in forever lol.

Been somewhat of a successful day here. Managed to collect my prescription 2 days early because I remembered the chemist is open on a Saturday morning. Went shopping with mum because I desperately needed new shoes and managed to find 2 decent pairs (including a pair of pink wellies because why not). Then we went to look at microwaves and found a good one for a decent price (the old one was absolutely done in). Went for coffee with my parents. I’m tired now though lol.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Shaunie Awh how cute! What's her name?
    And sigh same I have one assignment left to finish

Her names bella. She’sa beagle.
    And ah atleast you’re on your last!
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    I’m now a Defo poor uni student … I had to fork out £68 for a new tyre today for my car 🙃
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    3eiih4cxbksd.jpeg
    Least I get to have cuddles with this one again
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I wonder that too @GreenTea lol. I got myself spam blocked the other week there for the first time in forever lol.

Been somewhat of a successful day here. Managed to collect my prescription 2 days early because I remembered the chemist is open on a Saturday morning. Went shopping with mum because I desperately needed new shoes and managed to find 2 decent pairs (including a pair of pink wellies because why not). Then we went to look at microwaves and found a good one for a decent price (the old one was absolutely done in). Went for coffee with my parents. I’m tired now though lol.

I'm just curious lol Mike went offline when I asked.

Coffee is good. What did you have?
  • Options
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    I’m now a Defo poor uni student … I had to fork out £68 for a new tyre today for my car 🙃

Oh god
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    3eiih4cxbksd.jpeg
    Least I get to have cuddles with this one again

Awww

heres Bella

flg7imsxtqp0.jpeg
  • Options
  • Options
    I miss my dog. Don't know what to do with his ashes
  • Options
    I think Bella is a common name lol. I don’t like it. She is a cutie though

Ah yeah I remember doing loads of assignments soo stressful
  • Options
    Now she’s sleeping on my legskz54aup6muu2.jpeg
  • Options
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea just a latte, classic. Oh and lemon drizzle cake lol. I do love coffee too
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”