Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Not sure how lobsters are a Halloween costume but ok strictly
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Ughhh fireworks aren’t meant to be till Thursday 🙄 dogs are going mad and my wrist is playing up so it’s back in its splint … not sure how I’m meant to drive home with it on Monday 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Sooo annoyed about the tyre man , I need to get petrol but I also need to eat next week
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Clocks go back tonight.
  • Options
    Oooh god ! I hate when they go back as I wake up thinking I’m going to be late for something and turns out I’m way early
  • Options
    Seriously can the fireworks fuck off , right near our house and Dottie is cowering under the table 🙄
  • Options
    I appreciate the extra hour in bed tbh
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Omg same just got home and teddy is shaking :’(
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Support chat went dead for the last about 25 mins. So I spoke about dogs with the mods lol for 25 mins aha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    zaynab_5 wrote: »
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Just finished watching the new series of you. It’s boring it felt like I had to watch it because I wasted the other series’

What shall I watch next ?

Omg I've watched the first two seasons of you, how was the third one? @Shaunie
    Have you watched Squid Game?

The third was boring until the last 3 episodes. I have watched squid games loved it!
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    You see @Shaunie we were all in GC ;) but a chat about dogs is always nice.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    My life's a mess, and sleeping's not an option. So what's up everyooone??

What are you all doing for Halloween??
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »

I watched strictly Halloween and that's about it! Haha how are you doing?
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

I watched strictly Halloween and that's about it! Haha how are you doing?

Luucky! Sounds like a nice time :3
    Ahh, just having issues with my wellbeing again, but I'll push through it. :joy: What have you been up to??
  • Options
    Had a week off so just been chilling and looking after my mental health
  • Options
    You see @Shaunie we were all in GC ;) but a chat about dogs is always nice.

Ahah probably!

I could speak about dogs and puppies all day
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Just finished watching the new series of you. It’s boring it felt like I had to watch it because I wasted the other series’

The third was boring until the last 3 episodes. I have watched squid games loved it!

Honestly Squid Game was so emotional, I didn't expect the ending at all, especially the guy who created the game @Shaunie
    Watch Money Heist next, it's so interesting

Yeah sameee.

My sister told me to watch money heist aswell! But isn’t that also in another language cause it kinda annoys me like that ah
  • Options
  • Options

Honestly Squid Game was so emotional, I didn't expect the ending at all, especially the guy who created the game @Shaunie
    Watch Money Heist next, it's so interesting

Yeah sameee.

My sister told me to watch money heist aswell! But isn’t that also in another language cause it kinda annoys me like that ah

Omg yeah that's annoying, that's why I put the audio description on English with subtitles @Shaunie
    Or you can watch it in the normal language (Spanish) and put the subtitles on if you don't like the English audio description.
    Yeah that’s what I do and the subtitles don’t even match the English audio lol
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Hour went back, so I will feel less bad about the time I wake up tomorrow
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
  • Options
    HAAPPY HALLOWEEN + HAPPY DIWALI GUUUYS <3
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Did the hour go back or saink

Yeah I’m still tired though
  • Options
    My sister has tuition at 10 and she thinks it's 9:51 :joy: idk why I haven't told her yet lol maybe I want saink to happen. In fact, my whole family doesn't know the hour went back. My dad has to drive her as well, does he even know that the hour went back? Fuck knows :joy::joy:

lolll. I wouldn’t know if my phone didn’t do it, it’s self
  • Options
    HAAPPY HALLOWEEN + HAPPY DIWALI GUUUYS <3

Happy Halloween!! 🎃
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    How is everyone? <3
    Any plans for today? I don’t just sleeping and going to start my application for peer support worker job
    Post edited by TheMix on