Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Connect four!

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    48g0d53rj2ao.png
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    I will go 8 please
    vuqupck2suet.png
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    65r5p3ly5phv.png

• ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Alis propriis volat 
    ca6xfpcy3d17.png

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    tpuvmqz6od6j.png

edited April 2021
    I'll have a 2 please Rachel :)
    Alis propriis volat 
    I MEANT 2 IM DYSLEXIC OKAY THEY BOTH LOOK THE SAME
    Alis propriis volat 
    Eleanor wrote: »
    I'll have a 2 please Rachel :)

Countdown style?

Don't worry @Ed_ hadn't seen it yet

hmmmm think I may have to accept your initial response

edited April 2021
    Don't make me crack out the #JusticeforEleanor @Ed_ , It wont look good for your reputation a SECOND time
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    pasbhn6ni4hs.gif

you heard the girl
    Ed_ wrote: »

hmmmm think I may have to accept your initial response

It was 2. Genuine.
    edited April 2021
    Don't make me crack out the #JusticeforEleanor @Ed_ , It wont look good for your reputation a SECOND time

This implies I have a reputation that looks good in the first place :lol:

hm7yyvyya83g.png

8kpbjn7yf3lg.png

• ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    edited April 2021
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    Nice move! Got me all in a tangle this game :3

3umiugilxtax.png

Thanks, 8 again
    👏
    *sobs*

crouqg8tha64.png

Karma that x
    Alis propriis volat 
    Don't be a sore loser. We can't always win at everything that we do.
    Don't step to me in connect 4, I competed in a connect 4 tournament when I was 11.
    I lost instantly but I was there