Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Connect four!

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    I found a video of how to be perfect at connect four so hopefully this can help the community to win. https://tinyurl.com/29mkaaj7
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Is showing as you first @Dancer for me
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Ed_ wrote: »
    Is showing as you first @Dancer for me

Oh okay. Thanks. It was confusing as it was the same time
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    xyzxoa6jd9z8.png
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

g7zl8yxcsmty.png

uf99icffkaao.png

edited March 2021
    Post edited by Dancer on
    edited March 2021
    Noo!! @Dancer
    c7wng8tu3ss0.png

GreenTea wrote: »
    Noo!! @Dancer

Was that a better choice
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    He's trying to trap us - he's gone 10 which lines up with his top yellow counter on 7. If anyone goes on 8 to block it, he will win by going 8 also to make a diagonal of 4 counters, so no one go 8 lol.

Also don't go 9 because he'll get 4 in a row that way too
    Alis propriis volat 
    I know :)
    Which is why I went 5
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Yup :) Just letting other folks know so we can come up with our own tactics!
    Alis propriis volat 
    I feel like I may need to find myself a tactical coach to counter some of this next level strategising...perhaps I need to re-watch @Dancer 's video 😬
    c6xve5v02aue.png

• DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    2 please
    Yay we are the champions.
    edited March 2021
    Dancer wrote: »

No we aren't. We are the red counters @Dancer
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Nice try @Dancer - had me confused for a while 😂

937n1js77jga.png
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    The Mix wrote: »
    Nice try @Dancer - had me confused for a while 😂

937n1js77jga.png

Damn
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Dancer wrote: »

No we aren't. We are the red counters @Dancer

Damn
    jgwyc45v6ga7.png

I'd like a turn.
    6gq4c0kgdj0d.png