Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Connect four!

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster

FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    3! Lol Ed you could have won the move before :lol:
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options

So I could!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
    It's too late. Ed has already won if you didn't notice. Great game!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Sorry didn't see. I saw on the original board now
  • Options
    No worries @GreenTea, think that board was the most intense so far, was thinking I was going to have to add on extra rows at one point!

• Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Are we having a another game 
  • Options
    Ed_ said:
    No worries @GreenTea, think that board was the most intense so far, was thinking I was going to have to add on extra rows at one point!

Tbh I wasn't all there when I responded lmao. I responded in a quick snap moment I had!
  • Options
    Good question @Durhamjaide, no time like the present! re-racked. Let's go!

• Options
    9!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options

• Options
    @Ed_ Can just see your wee avatar at the bottom waiting for someone to take a go :lol:
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options

• Options
  • Options

• Options
  • Options

• Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
  • Options

• Options
    @GreenTea It is your turn now.
  • Options
    What? I didn't ask for a turn???

I'll take one anyway but I didn't ask for a turn.  

• Options
    I didn't want you to get annoyed at me. And I had a go just before @Durhamjaide did it so it is only fair to wait.
  • Options
    Not annoyed. Just confused because I didn't ask for a turn
  • Options

• Options
    6!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options

• Options