Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chit chat

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited October 2020
    @independent_

He complains about everything.. like 
  • ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    It is late, but I have music and booze so guess who is up!?

Hope you had a nice day <3
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,614 Legendary Poster
    i hope everyone has had a good day today <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    i hope everyone has had a good day today <3 
    I have had a really good day I have been to the bingo and bought a pumpkin to calve 
    Hello :)
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
    Hello :)
    Hi how are you doing 
    edited October 2020
    Hiya @ThatFelixGuy @Durhamjaide and everyone how are you all doing?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Not too shaby.
    I’m good thanks what’s everyone up to this weekend 
    not much really just quiet weekend :)
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,493 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2020
    Heya. 
    How is everyone??

Got drunk last night but drank 4 big glasses of water before bed and I’m feeling much better than I usually do in the morning. Found something that actually works for me. 

Also think I went into support chat while drunk and got froze for not being sober enough ahh. I don’t know what I said tbh
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @Shaunie what did you have that made you drunk 
    Really hope my covid test is negative
    GreenTea said:
    Really hope my covid test is negative
    Me to 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,493 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2020
    I had vodka and coke. But haven’t taken these meds that make me feel drunk of a while. So I always take them when I want to get drunk as they make me feel light headed. So when mixed with all the drink I have I’m like can barely walk properly. 😂. Wouldn’t advise it so won’t say the med lol. But was putting my own shots in my doubles at weather spoons  but I drank so much water and literally feel fine now which is so weird lol

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Good morning everyone
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Anch0r33 said:
    Good morning everyone

Morning. How are
    I'm very tired @GreenTea

We had to go to the emergency vet last night to have one of my rats put to sleep. She's had what looked like a stroke. Was honestly heartbreaking 💔
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Good morning everyone <3 how are you all 

@Shaunie vodka and coke is the only thing that’s ever got me proper drunk drunk lol, I’ve also been in chats drunk before. 

@GreenTea aww yeah hopefully it is negative <3 

@Anch0r33 aww <3<3 it’s heartbreaking when they go isn’t it, sending hugs 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    @Anch0r33 sending you so much love and hugs 💜 you know where you all ate if you want a distraction or just to chat 

Goood morning everyone else
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    How are you @Millie2787?
    Anch0r33 said:
    I'm very tired @GreenTea

We had to go to the emergency vet last night to have one of my rats put to sleep. She's had what looked like a stroke. Was honestly heartbreaking 💔

I'm sorry :(
    Really hope my covid results are through soon. I'm 95% sure Ive got it but I'm not displaying the 3 main symptoms.
    Thank you so much guys ❤️

Her name was Ruby. She was my bfs first rat (along with Storm) and really the reason we've got so many. 

We didn't expect Rubes to go next, we thought it would be Charlie. 

Charlie and Ruby's sister Storm are at the vets on Monday so wish them luck <3
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie to oooo funny omg

I had a few drink but I didn't get drunk, just merry. Sounds like you found the cure to a hangover 😏
    Anch0r33 said:
    I'm very tired @GreenTea

You did say you might have to put your rat to sleep but he bounced back it’s very sad especially on Halloween which is supposed to be a fun day are you doing anything nice today to distract you from this incident. 

@Shaunie my mum loves that but she has it with Diet Coke 
    Vodka and diet coke is alright too but I find it gets me drunk quicker. My partner’s parents only ever have diet coke in their house so if I have vodka there it’s diet coke lol 
    Yeah we only have Diet Coke in my House 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    I’m super tired trying to find a car @independent_
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Still waiting for my covid results