Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,659 Legendary Poster
    Thank you @Millie2787 <3 same goes for you I hope you’re feeling better soon 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    If only poison actually worked as fast as it does on enchanted 😂 didn't even finish her bite
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Morning GreenTea

Remember @independent_ Your such an amazing person 💜
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Hello @Millie2787
  • Options
    Ughh think my IBS is having a bad flare day today 🥴
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 thank you <3

aww no hope it settles soon.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Think I might need to extend my coffee allowance today to 2 instead of one lol im tired 
  • Options
    ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    Hey all :) I am happy, I got paid!
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    good morning @ThatFelixGuy yayyyy pay day is the best 
  • Options
    Think I might need to extend my coffee allowance today to 2 instead of one lol im tired 

I have monster
  • Options
    Wales Tesco is done for..

They blocked off woman's hygiene products and saying it's non essential...

Lol pause your periods ladies!
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh wow. I hate how people think sanitary products are non-essential luxuries (why are they taxed ffs) :lol: 
  • Options
    @Aidan woooo that’s £40 I can spend on chocolate at that time of the month ;) 
  • Options
    Well damn lol
  • Options
    Ughhh why are the PIP forms 40 pages long !
  • Options
    Some of these tweets coming from Wales! Jeez I don't understand how things are non essential..like what if your tin opener breaks?..and all baby products.. damn
  • Options
    @Millie2787 I could rant for hours about PIP forms, they’re so big and complicated lol. 

@GreenTea yeah it’s all a bit ridiculous, one person’s non-essential is another person’s essential. They try to define what essential is for everyone when it can’t really be haha
  • Options
    @independent_ Honeslty it’s confusing aswell 😂 think I’ll wait till mum is home to help me 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    @Millie2787 yeah maybe a good idea my mum helped me when I did mine. Thankfully I don’t need mine reviewed until 2029 :lol: 
  • Options
    I’ve done a a little bit of it but it’s Sooo big haha 
  • Options
    The DLA forms were even worse @Millie2787 they had so many pages. Why they ask sooooooo many questions I don’t know lol 
  • Options
    I’ve never had to do DLA lol but half the quesrions on the form I don’t even need to answer but it has made me realise how much I do rely on mum for some things 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    @Millie2787 they have phased out DLA for over 16s, we’re all claiming PIP now. The trouble with the forms is you have to be super negative and focus on the things you struggle to do rather than what you can do which for some people can be a challenge.
  • Options
    Yep ! I need to dig out my CAMHS letters and assessment letters LOL I should imagine compared to me you had to fill in pretty much all the sections @independent_
  • Options
    It's all kicking off at my house
  • Options
    @Millie2787 yeah I had to fill out most of it with the exception of only a couple questions. It took hours! 

@GreenTea oh no how come?
  • Options
    Because the guy that recently moved in has been saying sexualised comments about us females and has been twisting a lot of stuff 
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh no that’s awful :( 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,541 Skive's The Limit
    Heyaaa <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh no that’s awful :( 

Apparently he's moving out soon but we all doing complaint