Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Hiya
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Welll she didn’t beat around the bush , few times around the block and then straight onto main road and country roads 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    Had a somewhat boring day today...something needs to spice up.
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    Booked my tickets down south for Xmas :) I cannot wait!
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    never be the last one into a family box of chocolates. You’ll get left with all the shite ones :lol: 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    never be the last one into a family box of chocolates. You’ll get left with all the shite ones :lol: 

Lol I hate that. 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

Lol I hate that. 
    Same lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    That is why I take the box of chocolates and never give it back.

Dont piss me off or I take away everything good!

YA HEAR ME!?!?

Hahahaha!
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

Lol I hate that. 
    Same lol

Hahaha doing much Tonight?

• Options
    Haha @ThatFelixGuy it went round the table and by the time 4 other people had had it they’d taken all the good ones and left me with all the strawberry creams and apple crunches! Thankfully there was one orange one left I don’t mind those 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    @GreenTea not much just going to group chat and gonna listen to some music and somehow try and relax aha. How about you?
  • Options
    @GreenTea not much just going to group chat and gonna listen to some music and somehow try and relax aha. How about you?

Got a film on tonight
  • Options
    Ooh what film @GreenTea?
  • Options
    Ooh what film @GreenTea?

Father figures
  • Options
    Lol I nearly went into a parked car in my lesson today 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @GreenTea oooh that's cool!! Enjoy!

@Millie2787 aww i hope it went alright other than that.
  • Options
    Good morning!

...he said at half past 5
  • Options
    @GreenTea oooh that's cool!! Enjoy!

@Millie87 aww i hope it went alright other than that.
    It was an alright film! It's on Netflix
  • Options
    Back to work today , acctually so stressed 
  • Options
    Good morning how’s everyone?

@Millie2787 hope work goes ok 
  • Options
    I’m really not looking forward to it , I’ve been away 6 weeks 
  • Options
    @Millie2787 aww, understandable to be anxious after that amount of time away. The first day back after time off is always the hardest. It will get easier <3 
  • Options
    @Millie2787 hope work goes ok.

• Options
    I've got my first wash on, changed my bedding, candles lit, bathroom cleaned.. 

Is it bed time yet?
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,813 Master Poster
    Only got out of bed a few minutes ago. Well it is a Saturday so not much rush!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @GreenTea ooh a productive morning. I made myself promise last night that I would hoover today but .. I’ve sat around doing nothing all morning and now I’m about to go shopping with mum. I’ll put it off again no doubt. 

@Kasa2103 nice, hope you enjoyed the lie in! I had one too but not as late as usual lol 
  • Options
    Do it later! @independent_
  • Options
    I really should lol @GreenTea
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,813 Master Poster
    Currently watching Ambulance on BBC I-Player. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I really should lol @GreenTea

It won't take long