Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Heyyyy everyone :) 

How are we all today? 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Anch0r33 said:

How are we all today? 

Helloo
  • Options
    ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    Anch0r33 said:

How are we all today? 
    Been up since 5 so...tired?
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    I've just been a proper road trip round the supermarkets lol, tescos, sainsbury's, asda then back to tescos :lol: looking for clothes 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    @errrin I'm doing a lot better than yesterday thank you! :) 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Redbullforlife
  • Options
    I've just been a proper road trip round the supermarkets lol, tescos, sainsbury's, asda then back to tescos :lol: looking for clothes 

Lol that's a lot of supermarkets
  • Options
    @GreenTea it was because my mum was looking for something specific for her new placement on Monday... Found it in tescos but then thought she could find better elsewhere. Nope. We went all round haha 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Lol sounds like an adventure
  • Options
    Yay! Pay day on Monday!!!
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    @GreenTea it sure was an adventure, we had nothing better to do it was actually fun haha.

@ThatFelixGuy yayyyyyy!!!!!
  • Options
    @independent_ did you hoover yet?
  • Options
    @GreenTea not yet :joy: I’ve hardly moved since I got back haha 
  • Options
    @ThatFelixGuy yayyyyyy!!!!!
    <3

Got a lot to get tho! I bought train tickets down to where my mum lives for Christmas, and now I gotta start buying holiday clothes and a new Christmas Jumper (because I got super drunk and may have burnt my last one...) as well as presents and my brothers birthday treat.

£500 is just not enough...government pls gimme more :lol:

• Options
    @GreenTea not yet :joy: I’ve hardly moved since I got back haha 

Hoover!!

I'm making wax melts!
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    hello 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,813 Master Poster
    Hello
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    how’s everyone?
  • Options
    how’s everyone?

Hello lovely, how are you?

I just caused issues in Asda because my broccoli wouldn't scan
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’m really struggling today :( but I’m finally about to start the hoovering. How are you?

Aha those self scanners can be annoying 
  • Options
    Yay for hoovering!!

Have a self care day, anything you can do that is nice for yourself today? 
  • Options
    Hey everybody!

Today is a lazy day for me - not got much going on, but I have plans tomorrow! yay!

How is everybody doing!?
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Love a good lazy day @ThatFelixGuy. I’m about to go meet my friend for a coffee. I’m just trying to do some interview prep before Wednesday 😬😬
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    @Dandelion hope you enjoy your coffee with your friend!
    Good luck with your interview :)
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Love a good lazy day @ThatFelixGuy. I’m about to go meet my friend for a coffee. I’m just trying to do some interview prep before Wednesday 😬😬
    Tell me..what coffee?

I loved a good cappuchino with an extra shot during the winter to fuel me up, but during the other seasons I LOVE a good iced coffee!
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    @Dandelion hope you enjoy your coffee with your friend!
    Good luck with your interview :)
    Thanks @GreenTea, how are you? 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Tell me..what coffee?

I loved a good cappuchino with an extra shot during the winter to fuel me up, but during the other seasons I LOVE a good iced coffee!
    If I’m going to be honest I don’t actually drink tea or coffee so will most likely be a hot chocolate lol. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Dandelion said:
    Tell me..what coffee?

If I’m going to be honest I don’t actually drink tea or coffee so will most likely be a hot chocolate lol. 
    Can't say I am a HC fan but you do you! Hope you enjoy it!

I like the proper smooth, creamy, dark hot chocolate...but even then I add a spoon of coffee to it hahaha!