Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I can't wait for the smell of fresh bread to move along the house.. yum
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Anch0r33 said:
    Hey everyone 

I ran 5k today. How fun. (not). 

Currently enjoying a nice hot bubble bath lol, definitely a favourite of mine. 
    Wow congratulations enjoy your nice bath what a treat maybe you could put it on the what are you most proud of discussing 
  • Options
    Biden won!!
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea Wooooooo!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @GreenTea Wooooooo!

Wooooo indeed!!
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    Wooo @GreenTea I just saw that news!! Trump is gonna cause drama now hahahahha!! Also I love home made bread!

@Anch0r33 woah that's amazing well done!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Trump has a couple months to completely fuck everything over now. That's the problem
  • Options
    My bread is proving really well
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    My bread is proving really well
    What type of bread is it 
  • Options
    Just a basic white loaf. Nothing fancy 
  • Options
    ooh sounds nice i love home made bread 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    The smell of homemade bread is what's best. 
  • Options
    I agree @GreenTea it's sooo nice
  • Options
    Right?
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,925 Master Poster
    Thank goodness that Biden won! Some people at school were talking about the US Election and I also noticed it on Kooth a few days ago.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options

My bread dough is proving great!
  • Options
    Yes @Kasa2103 it's very good that Biden has won, but now Trump is gonna kick up a massive fuss :lol: because he can 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,925 Master Poster

I think that this would be a great idea especially for the users on here that are in sixth form, college or even older.

I Am Genuinely Curious- How Much Secondary School Maths Do You Actually Remember? https://buzzfeed.com/sam_cleal/online-maths-test-for-adults

I got 14 out of 14 on the quiz (with only a little bit of help on one of the questions) so I wonder what you can get on the quiz. I got sent the link to this on Teams by my maths teacher.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:

I think that this would be a great idea especially for the users on here that are in sixth form, college or even older.

I Am Genuinely Curious- How Much Secondary School Maths Do You Actually Remember? https://buzzfeed.com/sam_cleal/online-maths-test-for-adults

I got 14 out of 14 on the quiz (with only a little bit of help on one of the questions) so I wonder what you can get on the quiz. I got sent the link to this on Teams by my maths teacher.

I got 7 out of 14 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Kasa2103 said:

I got 12 out of 14. Alright considering I weren't the greatest at maths.
  • Options
    I’m not doing GCSES I’m doing Functional skills.

I HATE MATHS 
  • Options
    Not a fan of maths either tbh
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    14 out of 14 but I did do a levels maths lol. 

Also YAY BIDEN AND HARRIS 🙌🏻🙌🏻
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    edited November 2020
    TBH, these past couple of days has been kinda anxiety-inducing (despite living in the UK, instead of the US)
    Post edited by Past User on
  • Options

My bread is cooking..
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,565 Skive's The Limit
    Hiya
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options

My bread is done!!
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

My bread is done!!
    Looks lovely 
  • Options
    It smells good..whole house smells of fresh bread
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    So sleepy 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.