Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hello
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,925 Master Poster
    Hi
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Hi how is everyone doing 
  • Options
    This is so cute. https://youtu.be/_Xfpf5lUmWU
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    Hey i am back!

I took a hiatus because I have not been feeling too great myself and some people, let's just say, piss me off online. So I went a few days without any contact and I feel rejuvenated and free!

Hello all :)
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Good to see you back @ThatFelixGuy hope you're doing well 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,565 Skive's The Limit
    edited November 2020
    Ah gosh. Think I need to come of social media. I’m too nice sometimes 😭😂

just spent £22 on someone from tiktok I don’t even know. From their wish Amazon list. Lol wasn’t even with my covid voucher. Ah gosh. This is why I never have money. I was only going to get them one thing but for free delivery need spend £20 haha. But they seem like going through really bad time so deserve it
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    That’s a very sweet thing to do @Shaunie <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Morning everyone did we all sleep well 
  • Options
    Morning 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    How’s everyone today 
  • Options
    ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    Anch0r33 said:
    Yeah just a lot of people wound me up all at once, as well as what I'm going through...was just too much lol.
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    Anch0r33 said:
    Yeah just a lot of people wound me up all at once, as well as what I'm going through...was just too much lol

Well just chill abs have a nice relaxing day if you can don’t worry about the people that are bothering you they aren’t important you are 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Immm sooooo bored why can’t I sleep lol
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Soz *Pats head*
  • Options
    Soz *Pats head*
    It’s youuuu youuu wrecked my sleep @Salix_alba_2019 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Soz *Pats head*
    It’s youuuu youuu wrecked my sleep @Salix_alba_2019 😂
    It wasn't me, it was my twin sister 🤪
  • Options
    Good morning 

How is everyone today and what you up to today I’m going to Sainsbury’s then I’m going to do corrections on coursework which I’m not looking forward to I HATE doing corrections 
  • Options
    I’m abit blind right now 

• Options
    Noooooo that is awful! Is the hammer part of what happened then?
  • Options
    I’m abit blind right now 

Sellotape!!

Have you got a spare Pair Till they are fixed
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I’m abit blind right now 

Sellotape!!

Have you got a spare Pair Till they are fixed
    Did you get them from Vison Express @greentea
  • Options
    @GreenTea nope ! 

Managed to get an emergency opticians appointment for tomorrow so hopefully won’t be long after that till my new ones come.

• Options
    IMillie2787 said:
    @GreenTea nope ! 

Managed to get an emergency opticians appointment for tomorrow so hopefully won’t be long after that till my new ones come.

I meant you do you go to Visson Express 
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    Hi how are you doing 
  • Options
    hope everyone has had a good day <3 
  • Options
    hope everyone has had a good day <3 
    Yep I have what’s everyone up to today?
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Anyone seen the John Lewis Christmas ad yet? 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.