Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    I love teddy’s dog smell. 😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I could talk forever about dogs I swear 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea sleeps for the weak ;) i wake up at 6 if i want to get in on time :lol:
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie Yeah he does, but only when he's walking down the street, if we tell him not to when we know he will he doesn't. He barks at any animal on the TV
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Liam said:
    @GreenTea sleeps for the weak ;) i wake up at 6 if i want to get in on time :lol:

Lol same. This week I get to work bang on half 8 which is impressive considering it's a 45 minute walk
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @Shaunie Yeah he does, but only when he's walking down the street, if we tell him not to when we know he will he doesn't. He barks at any animal on the TV
    Aw bless him!
  • Options
    @Eleanor hello

How are you today?
  • Options
    I can actually cry with happiness when I think about how much I love teddy

i wish dogs lived longer
  • Options
    I actually nearly cry when I see guide dogs out. Like they’re amazing 
  • Options
    same @Shaunie i miss my Steve so much <3 
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Hey @GreenTea I'm good thank you, am knackered tho so I'm going to sleep!

Goodnight all ❤️
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Oh gosh yeah I am so sorry @Liam  <3 :’(
    sorry shouldn’t of said that 
  • Options
     Can't believe how far this thread has come now hahaha love it. So glad I made it
  • Options
    Nah don't be daft @Shaunie .. :smiley:
  • Options
    Goodnight @Eleanor <3
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    Hey @GreenTea I'm good thank you, am knackered tho so I'm going to sleep!

Goodnight all ❤️

Hope you sleep well! Have a good day tomorrow
  • Options
    Massive hugs @Liam <3<3
  • Options
    Aww thanks matey! @Shaunie :smiley:
  • Options
    Going to try to sleep now. Take care all <3
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea I'm down to a maximum of 2 cups of coffee a day, and only in the morning (still need it in the morning haha). 

@Liam how have you been finding being back at school? I hate to ask this because I hated when anyone asked me that when I was your age but I'm genuinely curious. How's it going with Covid measures?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    2 is really good! Well done!!! Are you trying to come off it completely or?
  • Options
     New poll is up!  Take a look :)
  • Options
    @GreenTea thank you <3 not necessarily completely, but I really needed to stop drinking 6 cups a day. That was soooo much caffeine haha. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    2 is a good amount to stick with!
  • Options
    I thought that, I'm then still getting my caffeine fix but not overdoing it haha. 
  • Options
    Wait
    I want to say something positive about everyone before I go. Incase you haven’t heard anyone say something nice to you today. 

@independent_ I know you’re not getting the support you deserve right now but I’m proud of you for seeking it and fighting
    @Liam I think you’re lovely and very kind and you Deserve support for the overwhelming things that are going on at home. 
    @GreenTea you seem to be a strong person from how you’re feeling every day
    @Salix_alba_2019 you was online a min ago, probably lurking again;) so I will say you’re veryyyy understanding and caring and funny

<3

tc all <3
  • Options
    Aww @Shaunie, how sweet. That's a very kind thing for you to do. You're strong too. You fight so hard when things get difficult. 

Take care <3 
  • Options
    @independent_ It's a total mess mate. We are in "bubbles" and we are stuck in one class room... the teachers move class rooms and we stay where we are. The people i'm bubbled with though like actually have brainier brains than i do, i'm in bottom sets and they're in top sets so its slightly awks :lol: even though they're all my pals. We walk around the general area all together and some folk are wearing masks, some arent.. its just an utter mess :lol: but i guess they're doing what they can to make it safe.. even if it's not always going to plan
  • Options
    Do you have to be temperature checked @Liam ?
    I know a lot of schools are doing it twice a day for students. Where I work is lol
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie

Awwww bby girlll 😭that was very lovely of you 🥺♥️

I hope you know just how fucking strong you are and I mean it. You work so so hard just to stay afloat and I admire your selflessness and ability to support others despite your hardships. You're very loved and appreciated ♥️