Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

SC Thread 12/08/20

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Thank you @laine
    Anxiety be taking over my life tbh
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    @GreenTea maybe speak to your GP and see if they can offer you anything? Or more support?
  • Options
    millymilly Deactivated Posts: 32 Boards Initiate
    Laine said:
    Ultimately up to you @GreenTea if you do we're all backing you through this 💖

Sorry to hear about the sleep @Kasa2103 remember if you can't sleep to do something maybe? Trying can get you frustrated so instead chill and watch something instead maybe? X
    Do you know my oasis?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    I got a meal for £2:50 at weather spoons today. Waited 1 hour but yeah. That’s doesn’t even included the time I was waiting outside either. Went with my sisters 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Or did you even have an intro idek lol
    No couldn’t  do one 
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Ultimately up to you @GreenTea if you do we're all backing you through this 💖

Sorry to hear about the sleep @Kasa2103 remember if you can't sleep to do something maybe? Trying can get you frustrated so instead chill and watch something instead maybe? X
    Do you know my issue?
  • Options
    milly said:
    Shaunie said:
    Or did you even have an intro idek lol
    No couldn’t  do one 
    Um that’s well weird! Idek. Maybe wait til you have certain amount of posts until you can pm the mix!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Oasis? Sorry just clarify what you mean @milly ? :) 

Hopefully it was nice @Shaunie

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Mellyy99 said:
    @GreenTea maybe speak to your GP and see if they can offer you anything? Or more support?

Yh I'm going to I think. Just sucks. I feel like I work so hard to do better but in theory I'm worse
    My dog knows when I'm not ok, he nudges his head under my arm and puts his paw up on me. He's trained to hug. 

• Options
    It was nice thanks Laine. How’s your day been @Laine
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    oasis makes me fancy an orange squash
  • Options
    Ah just seen @milly ! Sorry not entirely still digging through :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    Liam said:
    oasis makes me fancy an orange squash
    I want an oasis now😢😢
  • Options
    I've just cracked open a cold irn bru @Shaunie think this is my 4th one today :lol: 
  • Options
    It's been pretty good thanks @Shaunie just chilled! 

Ah Don't @Liam I've had so many orange fruit shoots since the squash CR 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Just want it to stop. 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Mellyy99 said:

Yh I'm going to I think. Just sucks. I feel like I work so hard to do better but in theory I'm worse
    My dog knows when I'm not ok, he nudges his head under my arm and puts his paw up on me. He's trained to hug. 

Yeah, it's okay to realise you need more help as I know how much anxiety can affect people including myself.  and awh that's great you have your dog to help you
  • Options
    Liam said:
    I've just cracked open a cold irn bru @Shaunie think this is my 4th one today :lol: 
    Ahh. I don’t even like iron bru but the way you said cracked open a cold one. With the words cracked and cold. Just makes me want one😂😭
  • Options
    Laine said:
    It's been pretty good thanks @Shaunie just chilled! 

Ah Don't @Lia I've had so many orange fruit shoots since the squash CR 😂
    That’s good @L@Laine

i think of ringing my gp tomorrow to ask about my referral to the throat service. 
  • Options
    I thought I was doing well with my anxiety but I'm not. I mean going out for dinner tonight, I just felt so panicked sitting at a table in a pub
  • Options
    dont ? :disappointed: like? :disappointed: irn? :disappointed: bru ? :disappointed: 
  • Options
    yeah i don't like iron bru either sorry lol
  • Options
    Liam said:
    dont ? :disappointed: like? :disappointed: irn? :disappointed: bru ? :disappointed: 
    I think it’s the smell ahah
  • Options
    Anyone else really struggling with anxiety at the moment?
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Liam Wait until you hear that I've never tried it lol 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Anyone else really struggling with anxiety at the moment?
    Yeah it is really horrible to be dealing with
  • Options
    Mjjjjkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  • Options
    Sounds like a plan @Shaunie if it's been a while good to chase it up! Still waiting for my cardiologist appointment haha

It's okay to have bad times @GreenTea it's good we can't always do 100% 💖

I like irn Bru @Liam not had it for ages tho!

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    GreenTea said:
    Mjjjjkkkkkkkkkkkkk
     sorry my cat got my phone
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Ah just seen @milly ! Sorry not entirely still digging through :)
    Ok let me know