Home Health & Wellbeing
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    I feel so tired. So numb. Everything its so strange. I wish i could just take all my meds right now. I hate being there, alive. I wish i could just die.
    everything always goes ^^
    ZenMilsyRoseAriannaSalix_alba_2019
  • MilsyRoseMilsyRose South East EnglandPosts: 193 Trailblazer
    If any of you need someone to speak to, I am here. Things will get better, just give it some time! <3
    joya
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 11,971 An Original Mixlorian
    joya said:
    I feel so tired. So numb. Everything its so strange. I wish i could just take all my meds right now. I hate being there, alive. I wish i could just die.

Sending hugs lovely. We want you alive, we love you and you are a valuable member of this community. Please do reach out if you really need to, stay safe and we are here for you

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

MilsyRosejoya
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,283 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I feel so tired
    Ariannajoya
    Shaunie said:
    I feel so tired
    Aw, did you manage to get some rest last night? 
    MilsyRose said:
    Shaunie said:
    I feel so tired
    Aw, did you manage to get some rest last night? 
    I sleep too much. Sleep all day. But I do kinda force myself to stay awake at night because it feels like the only time I don’t have to listen to much family. But yeah I only reach about 1am TIL can’t stay awake. Then my sister has to wake me up at about 2pm cause keep waking up for few mins then back to sleep o mean she wakes me up to go downstairs and I just nap downstairs anyway 😂 it’s tiring being this sad
    MilsyRose
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 1,339 Wise Owl
    edited August 2020
    I partially dissociated today and it was all because of a misunderstanding. I'm supposed to be maintaining wellness not regressing.

What ever it was that sent me  delusional last week was a close one. Had I not had the DBT tools I'm certain that would have gone Into full blown psychosis. I'm fine now but I would still like drug test done just to make sure that I'm not being poisoned. If I can have factual evidence then I can put it to rest. I don't think there's anything wrong with being careful.

I'm a dilemmas if I ask the doctor she'll put it in my notes. I don't want that.
    GreenTeaindependent_joya
    I don’t want to be alive
    independent_joya
    A lady was so rude today, she was at the top of the que for the bank and able bodied yet refused to led this old man infront of her. What ever happened to prioritising the elderly? It was 30 degrees and he was on crutches??  So I went into the bank and I asked if this poor man could be fast tracked and he was. I'm disappointed to the people who stood there and did nothing. 
    independent_
    Hector the hamster is really poorly and being put down in a couple weeks :(

Astrid Alauda

Salix_alba_2019independent_Mel_Arianna
    joya said:
    Had another crisis. Still hearing voices. They're so loud in my head, im going to hospital now... this is my first time doing this due a crise... i hope everything can occur well 

Take care lovely,  we'll be thinking of you  <3
    independent_joya
    joya said:
    Had another crisis. Still hearing voices. They're so loud in my head, im going to hospital now... this is my first time doing this due a crise... i hope everything can occur well 
    Let us know how it goes <3
    joya
    Gonna miss hector :(:(
    We had to inject his medication into a grape because he refused it first try

Astrid Alauda

Salix_alba_2019independent_Mel_joya
    joya said:
    I hope that things get better for you, Joya. I hope that you have managed to get the support that you need at the hospital! We're all thinking of you. <3
    joya
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 244 Trailblazer
    I'm really struggling tonight. I just feel so low and ugly and disgusting and everything seems to be getting me down, the suicidal thoughts are back and it's really hard right now...
    MilsyRoseindependent_Salix_alba_2019joya
  • pandalover200pandalover200 Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Feel alone and low after mum died 
    Mel_MilsyRoseindependent_joya
    edited August 2020
    Feel alone and low after mum died 
    Is your dad there to support? You said you was caring for him at one point too? 
    independent_joya
    Fml if these wax melts are causing me massive headaches. I am going to be very sad
    Jellyelephantindependent_joyaLaine
    @joya You're absolutely most welcome. I'm glad that you're fine and I hope that they helped you! Stay safe. :)
    joya
    I had a really good day but since being home and im home alone I feel like my mood has just crashed 

Astrid Alauda

Laineindependent_Mel_joya
    I’m not feeling good tonight. Really struggling. Really triggered and I don’t really feel that safe atm. So going to seek different support now
    independent_Mel_joyaArianna
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 244 Trailblazer
    I keep trying to plan and I know I shouldn't but it feels hard to switch off the thoughts sometimes. idk and its come to a point where I feel bad for reaching out and I'm not sure how to cope with all of that honestly.
    independent_joya