Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited June 2020
    I need to shower and I said I would in support circle
    But I can't be bothered
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    @independent_ I’m not too bad I guess thanks, how are you? 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Not bad @independent_ I can't breathe but who needed to anyway 😂 

Hope you're all well x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    I’m alright thanks @Starlight I’m just messing with my laptop to see if I can fix the refreshing issue. Dunno how to fix it but it’s definitely my laptop and not Chatwee as it worked perfectly on my phone today ahahaha. Resorted to installing Firefox to see if that works better. 

@GreenTea aww, just think it’ll feel nice once you’ve had a shower. Any nice products you use?

@Laine not being able to breathe doesn’t sound that great aha hope you’re alright <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I have a coffee shampoo bar ;)
  • Options
    Hayfever doesn't bode well with asthma its end of a long day of sneezing and breathing(can we put that on a shirt 😂) just got some chest ache now it's all good :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    That sounds awesome @GreenTea

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Ahh good @independent_ yeah that sounds so weird, don’t think your laptop likes chat end off aha!!

ooh fun @GreenTea now you can smell like coffe 24/7!! Aha don’t know if I’d like to smell like coffee aha maybe drinking it’s enough for me but enjoy it!

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Still feeling well shite 😩
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I need one of those @GreenTea!!! Where's it from? :) 

@Laine aww glad you're alright. Hayfever is horrible even as a non-asthmatic it must be so much worse with asthma too. In fact yeah my partner has asthma and whenever he gets hayfever he really struggles to breathe too :( 

@Starlight ahaha yeah I think it just doesn't want me to chat at all. I just really hope firefox works im not good enough with technology to mess with the settings in chrome too much. It worked no problem before I had to delete and reinstall chrome the other day :joy: 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    lucyking200lucyking200 Deactivated Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    I’m doing well love the radio it makes me happy 😊 
  • Options
    lucyking200lucyking200 Deactivated Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    And love the support on this site 
  • Options
    @independent_ lush hahaha

@Starlight it doesn't really smell really coffeey, it's really good for the hair though

@Laine it is aw
  • Options
    @Millie2787 aww hope you feel better tomorrow <3 

@lucyking200 what radio station do you like to listen to?

@GreenTea oooooh!! Thank you! :) I need to get one of these!
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Feel like tomorrow may be another day of skipping a lesson and just sleeping all day . Really don’t know what’s come over me 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @independent_ you so should! They have a whole coffee range in lush lol who knew toiletries and beauty products could be from coffee
  • Options
    I love coffee so much but had never thought about coffee beauty products. I like this idea @GreenTea!

@Millie2787 you should rest, you must need it lots <3 
  • Options
    Coffee is life
  • Options
    I am full on crying at episode 13 season 5, Grey's anatomy..
  • Options
    @GreenTea coffee is life indeed. I've had lots today ahahaha more than I should ;) 
  • Options
    I only had one today haha
  • Options
    Only 1 coffee for me couldn't have caffeine today even had to go without me tea!

Need to get some decaff 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    I have to be careful at the moment because when I drink caffeine.. I notice on my Fitbit that my heart rate increases a little too much 😂
  • Options
    Same I got told years ago cut down the caffeine, morning coffee time and the heart rate just goes thump thump rhump😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    Do you think it is possible for your dog to have autism?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I don't think caffeine helps me much but I'd really struggle to stop drinking coffee aha. 

No idea @Shaunie, maybe a question for the vet?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    I think teddy defo has autism 

and I just took teddy to the field and there was these two guys that was their they both went there today but then distanced themselves to that side bit. Then they both left at different times. It looks really dodgy like they was dropping something. But couldn’t see properly cause was in the dark. Now I cant stop thinking tbey was putting a dead body there 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @independent_ @Laine tbh I think it's hard to let go of coffee when you drink it.
    Laine, yh it sends my heart into a funny state but I'm so use to it because of my caffeine intake? 
    It's so bad for us but at the same time it keeps us going
  • Options
    Im so tired but so many thoughts been zooming around
  • Options
    @GreenTea I feel you, sending hugs!! <3