Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Ahah fuck sake 😂 IM so stupid I've just been refreshing the page waiting for replies to realise to gone on a new page. Over Five whole mins to realise ha
    Been there, done that 😄😆
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @EGM Cool! Is it a good film?

@Liam I think I'd just go full bold is someone tried to give me a bowl cut. Rather embrace nudity on my head that a bowl cut
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    @Shaunie aha I've done that a few times! 

@EGM ooh that's cool, was it good?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Naaaah I couldn’t go bald or buzz cut. I’d just rock the bowl cut 😄
  • Options
    Really? Haha could do small braids to make it look even cooler
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Is it too late to have a bath aha. That's the only thing that makes me proper tired
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Or get a perm lol
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Yes I enjoy all the Marvel films. It's an interesting story line though as the avengers are fighting eachother
  • Options
    Perms are bad! No no no lol
  • Options
    Really need a massive scream and rant 😬😬😬😂 locking this much up is giving me heart palpitations
  • Options
    I know .... from experience ..... 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Liam said:
    I know .... from experience ..... 🤣🤣
    Wait..

YOU'VE HAD A PERM?!
  • Options
    @Shaunie nah go for it 😄
  • Options
    I promised myself I'd go to bed half an hour ago and here I am still sitting here aha ;) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I promised myself I'd go to bed half an hour ago and here I am still sitting here aha ;) 

Go to bed!!!! Clear off!! (Not in a mean way, your sleep is important!)
  • Options
    LOL yeh and I wouldn’t do it again 🤣
  • Options
    aha I really should :lol: 

Probably won't be able to sleep but I'm gonna try haha!
  • Options
    Goodnight pal @independent_ 🤗
  • Options
    Omg @Liam
    Your poor hair 😬😬

Ahh trying is better than nothing! Hope you manage to sleep! @independent_
  • Options
    Goodnight @independent_
  • Options
    Good night @independent_ <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @EGM did you have a good weekend?
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Goodnight everyone sleep well!! Especially you @GreenTea telling us to go to sleep and not going to sleep yourself aha 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    @GreenTea You know what it actually was pretty decent thanks. Not looking forward to school work starting again tomorrow though
  • Options
    Night @Starlight sleep well!
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Goodnight everyone sleep well!! Especially you @GreenTea telling us to go to sleep and not going to sleep yourself aha 

Good night lovely!!
    Ahh I want to make sure all you beans are healthy and getting your sleep because you matter!
  • Options
    @EGM

Ah I'm sure the week will fly by! Hope school work goes ok and remember to take breaks! Glad you hear your weekend was good
  • Options
    Goodnight <3. I don't think I'm going to sleep anytime soon so I'm just probs be on insta stalking people now lol
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    @GreenTea you matter just as much remember!  <3
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Aff to see what crazy things I dream about tonight. Goodnight you guys 🤗 get some rest @GreenTea you’ve an early start