Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Oh nooooooo! I hate when that happens. It's actually 11 degrees here which normally feels pretty hot but somehow tonight it doesn't here aha. I'll probably be saying otherwise in a few days when it inevitably heats up again!

What's your plans for tomorrow? Are you getting up early again?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Can't sleep lol
  • Options
    You got work tomorrow @GreenTea?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Yep
  • Options
    Aww I hope that goes ok. You have to get up so early aha I'd need lots and lots of coffee for that one :joy: 
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Aww @GreenTea I hate not being able to sleep, it’s the worst. Hope you get some well deserved rest before having to go into work tomorrow!  <3
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    I need stronger than coffeeeee lol
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Oop sorry missed your message, I was reading the confetti cannon thread 🤣 yeah 6am again for me tomorrow woo😄 @independent_
  • Options
    OMG so much getting up early!! I can never complain about being tired ever again can I ;)

Hey @Starlight, did you enjoy your walk with your friends?
  • Options
    I need an perm IV if caffeine
  • Options
    lol @GreenTea you’d never sleep again 
  • Options
    Dude in a week or some remind me to screenshot my Fitbit sleep pattern 😂😂 you'll see I don't sleep!
  • Options
    Me tooo @GreenTea :lol: 
  • Options
    Hahaha as aidan would say you’re nocturnal noodles 
  • Options
    Let's make a plan and go on dragons den
  • Options
    I'm jealous of the people who can fall asleep at a decent time, not wake up constantly through the night and not have well weird and sometimes scary dreams :lol: 
  • Options
    I don't remember the last time I had an sleep schedule that was healthy
  • Options
    My sleep schedule 2 weeks ago was quite good. Dunno what happened 🤣
  • Options
    Regardless of the state my sleep schedule is in I'm always tired through the day :lol: 
  • Options
    I'm glad you said 2 weeks ago. Now I feel less guilty about the thread keeping people awake
  • Options
    Lol nah this thread is just something to do whilst I’m wide awake 🤣
  • Options
    Yeah this is filling time I'd have been awake anyways aha. 
  • Options
    102 pages though @GreenTea ... quite the achievement 🤣
  • Options
    I've somehow managed to pull a muscle in my leg doing absolutely nothing :lol: so how I did it I don't know aha. 
  • Options
    Yeah it was good thanks @independent_ though mentally exhausting since I spoke a lot about how I’ve been feeling recently, it was so nice to know I have a little support network physical in my life. Thanks to everyone on here for helping me to find my voice and speak out, I would have never been able to do it if I hadn’t have been speaking to everyone on here!!  <3

• Options
    Aww @Starlight, that's excellent that you spoke to them and felt you were able to do that. I'm proud of you!!
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,523 Skive's The Limit
    Starlight said:
    Yeah it was good thanks @independent_ though mentally exhausting since I spoke a lot about how I’ve been feeling recently, it was so nice to know I have a little support network physical in my life. Thanks to everyone on here for helping me to find my voice and speak out, I would have never been able to do it if I hadn’t have been speaking to everyone on here!!  <3
    Hugs @Starlight
     I've found the same when i joined it makes it easier to tell others in real life
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Thanks @independent_ and @Shaunie yeah it’s definitely helped me figure out what to say and how to explain properly and clearly without getting too too deep 

• Options
    @Starlight you've got this lovely. I'm glad you found us and we have been able to support you and also provide a distraction when you need it.
    We will always be here for you if you need us. You've got this ok? Keep pushing forward 💕💕
  • Options
    I love hearing positive stories like that @Starlight!