Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,523 Skive's The Limit
    Starlight said:
    Thanks independent_ and @Shaunie yeah it’s definitely helped me figure out what to say and how to explain properly and clearly without getting too too deep 
    People are a lot less judgemental than our brains try to make us think. I think. You take your time. Well done for seeing the support <3 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    I'll be going soon @GreenTea, I'm actually getting tired early! This is unheard of!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Ahhhh posted twice. Sorry 😂😂😂 fml
  • Options
    Although my definition of the word soon could mean anything from 5 minutes to an hour!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Does anyone else has such a noisy bed everytime you move the slightest😂😂. My bed is so nosiy and i fidigit so much because my legs itch from dry shaving and feel like got restless leg. Which i hate as im scard what my family must think. Like feel like shouting i aint mastubating hahahha😂😂😂😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Shaunie lol :joy: that made me laugh aha, mine is deadly silent lol.
  • Options
    Accidentally caused my head to bleed 😂 oops. It hurts lol

@independent_ I hope you get some sleep soon!

@Liam you should sleep too! Are you working with your dad this week?
  • Options
    @GreenTea ouch! I hope it's alright! 
  • Options
    It's fine! Just surface and a sign to sort my nails out 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Lolll @independent_ you're lucky 😂😂think its cause my bed is metal. I need to work out where the noise comes from at some point and put something soft there ahah
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I am! 6am for me in the morning. I’ve been enjoying waking up early though 😄
  • Options
    I'll probably need to get up at like 5;30 to wash my hair now though 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 
  • Options
    Liam said:
    I am! 6am for me in the morning. I’ve been enjoying waking up early though 😄

Ahhh tbh sometimes I feel waking up early helps create a good sleep schedule!
  • Options
    My double bed is metal and doesn't make a sound. Super comfortable too tbh
  • Options
    Already washed my hurr. If I do it in the mornings I never have enough time to dry it so it dries curly and I look daft lol
  • Options
    Oh it's probably because it was a flat pack and iput it up myself 😂. Every flat pack ive put up needs to be handled with care 😂😂
  • Options
    @Shaunie aha I have a metal headboard on mine which is pretty annoying :lol: 

@GreenTea 5:30! That's so early!! OMG! What time do you start work? It probably does create a better sleep schedule overall though.
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Already washed my hurr. If I do it in the mornings I never have enough time to dry it so it dries curly and I look daft lol

I got blood in it from my head do it's gonna need a wash in the morning. 
    I shove my hair up after a wash and walk to work. Dries really curly lol
  • Options
    Oh no. Is your head bleeding badly ?!!
  • Options
    My bed is flat pack from IKEA and doesn't make a sound lmao. 

I don't have to be there till 9 @independent_ but it's a 3 mile walk there👌👌
  • Options
    @Shaunie fair enough, I can’t put anything together from flat pack 🤣
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Oh no. Is your head bleeding badly ?!!

Nah just taken the skin off where my hair line is🤦‍♀️😂😂
  • Options
    Omg ikea still hasn't replied to my email. Sad i really want their dressing table and mirror. So nice
  • Options
    I mean tweet. Idk why i said email ah
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @Shaunie fair enough, I can’t put anything together from flat pack 🤣

Flat pack is easy Liam! Put it together properly and you won't have problems lol. Never had a problem with my flat pack stuff!
  • Options
    Ahh yeah that's a long walk @GreenTea, I don't think I could walk that far I'd be shattered before I even got to work :lol: good for you!!

Is it quite old @Shaunie? If it's old it could be why it's making the sound.
  • Options
    Yeah its old ahah. I did it correct tho. It was a single bed frame for only £30 which is proper cheap from ebay
  • Options
    It's 6 mile all round trip. On top of walking around work!
    Brilliant exercise ;)