Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I’d be crawling after the first mile having woken up at 5.30 omg🤣
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Use to it!
    When the gyms were open I'd go there sometimes on top of all that 😂😂💪
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    But literally i put together the chairs in our kicten. You cant lift them up because the whole seat part will fall off. You can only drag the seats😂😂😂😂. And our coffee table looks nice until until you try to move it. It will colapse😂😂😂😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Thanks everyone so much for welcoming me with open arms I love this place so much! And yes @GreenTea i’ll go to sleep soonish I hope aha don’t have anything to get up for so have not motivation to go to bed aha oops, probably not the best mindset 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Thanks everyone so much for welcoming me with open arms I love this place so much! And yes @GreenTea i’ll go to sleep soonish I hope aha don’t have anything to get up for so have not motivation to go to bed aha oops, probably not the best mindset 

You know where I am if you need me lovely
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Get some rest soon @Starlight  <
    I'm glad you like it. Im glad you found here!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    @Shaunie yeah that's probably the problem if it's old aha sadly they aren't good forever!! Mine is one of those doubles with the drawers in the base which is handy (could do without the metal headboard though aha). 

@Liam saaaaaaame! To be fair though I'm not very fit and can't walk that far without getting tired anyways aha. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Shaunie omg 🤣 can imagine myself breaking everything hahaha

@GreenTea fair play! I go school gym, play lots of sports and am on the footy team but have let exercising slip during lock down lol 
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    ❤️🤗❤️
  • Options
    Ahah yeah. When people come round it's basically "hm oh wait don't touch that..... or that"😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Exercise is really important to me. Im trying to do home workouts daily or twice a day because I don't have the gym etc. Walking everywhere helps too
  • Options
    My beds one of those where you can lift the base / mattress thing and put stuff underneath , I can pull it up But it’s sooo heavy to pull back down so I have to climb on my wardrobe and dive onto my bed to get it to close lol
  • Options
    @Liam how's that hair cut treating ya?
  • Options
    @Starlight aww, I know how you feel there I have a similar mindset a lot of the time. Sending hugs.

I'm so glad you like it here!! :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea sides of my head feels weird, think she took it wee bit too short 🤣
  • Options
    @independent_ ima need your advice on chocolate for a gift some someone. You know your chocolate 😂 help me
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @GreenTea sides of my head feels weird, think she took it wee bit too short 🤣

Ah it's alright. Still in lockdown, I think lots of people have embraced the lockdown hair cut
  • Options
    @GreenTea yes sure!! I love chocolate!
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Least you’ve got time to grow it out @Liam before anyone sees you aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Hahah I'll come at you tomorrow if that's ok? 😂
  • Options
    Get them a kinder bueno !!!
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Hello
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Tbh @Liam    Could be worse. Could of been a bowl cut 😂
  • Options
    No problem :) 
  • Options
    Hello @EGM how are you?
  • Options
    @Starlight yeaa🤣 tbf I’ve had it this short before so it’s no bother. Still my long bit on top so it’s ok😆
  • Options
    @Liam I've not had one of those in agesssssss!! I've actually ran out of chocolate aha.

Hello @EGM how are you?
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Tbh Liam.   Could be worse. Could of been a bowl cut 😂
    Not much puts me in a bad mood but that would literally make me cry 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Ahah fuck sake 😂 IM so stupid I've just been refreshing the page waiting for replies to realise to gone on a new page. Over Five whole mins to realise ha
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    edited June 2020
    I'm good thanks @GreenTea and @independent_ . Just finished watching Captain America: Civil War with my brothers