Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Accessing group chats tonight

Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
Just a quick flag, if you use the direct link for chats normally, it is unlikely to work this evening. The best way to access chat will be via the group chat tab on this page. We are working through some gremlins with Chatwee at the moment so if we are unable to operate, we will have support threads on the boards :+1:
FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• TiredSquirrelTiredSquirrel Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
    Even through the group chat tab it's not working for me :(
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Still checking things out! i'll make a support thread for the evening if it doesn't work out :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    It's working for a few of us!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • MiaMia Posts: 26 Boards Initiate
    @TiredSquirrel it's not working for me either 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Update from our supervisor it looks like chat is a no go! 

I assume Circle places will carry over!

Aidan will be around in the general chitchat thread and i'm making a support chat thread for the evening :) 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Not been too good today either, glad there'll be a support thread though
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    it's still working for a lot of us?
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Mellyy99 said:
    it's still working for a lot of us?
    It can't go ahead of the admin side of chat is glitchy 
  • MiaMia Posts: 26 Boards Initiate
    @TiredSquirrel its working for me now try using Google Chrome to get on! (or something that's not Safari) 
    @Mia It's still not working :(
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Sorry all, we had to close chat this evening as we couldn't ensure it was working properly for all the mod team. We will be on the case to get things up and running properly tomorrow :+1:Support chat is over here this evening and you can also get involved in general chat here. 
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
This discussion has been closed.