Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Count to ten thousand

Comments

• Options
    Swagger3104Swagger3104 Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
  • Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    1009! 
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    edited April 2020

I step away from this thread for a few days and I miss the 1k mark :lol:

For the nerds out there, this is one of the last binary in this thread until we hit 10k, can anyone work out what 1011 would equal in binary?

Post edited by TheMix on
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    edited April 2020
    Ed_ said:

I step away from this thread for a few days and I miss the 1k mark :lol:

For the nerds out there, this is one of the last binary in this thread until we hit 10k, can anyone work out what 1011 would equal in binary?

It would equal 11. 8+0+2+1=11
    Post edited by TheMix on
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Spot on @Kasa2103

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    @Ed_  you nearly posted it on 1012. Just 3 mins out.  Duno if was intentional though ah

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Ha @Shaunie

It was unintentional, however I did notice after I had the idea for the clock that I missed out by 3 mins. Will annoy me all day now :lol:

@davcr0ck - some kind of train from Austria it seems, any intel?

• Options
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
  • Options
    1019!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
  • Options
    ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    1022  B)
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    dancertoridancertori Posts: 127 The Mix Convert
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    1034 nmero la enciclopedia de los nmeros
  • Options
  • Options
    1036!