Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What made you laugh today?

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    The fact that I ate an entire packet of chocolate buttons and then did a massive fart. 😂 Eww 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Currently at the doctors. Sitting in the waiting room and this song started playing on the TV. https://youtu.be/zTbLai2GaQM
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    I totally did not add the 1st 100 digits of pi onto my phone contacts. I forgot to put the decimal point between the first 3 and the first 1 because it won't let me. 

And no I am not drunk. My friend asked me to do it for a good laugh 
    I did the most funny prank ever. It totally freaked out my friend and my mum found it awesome. 

I caught a spider from in the garden and put it in my friends bath still alive.

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    We've been at the pub every night, and we've sold them out of bitter lemon 🙈😂😂 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Lol this probably used to be me. I miss going out 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Yesterday there was tons of police & coastguard at the waters edge trying to retrieve a gun .. today they got it and it was a toy 😂😂 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    In English the teacher kept using the word crap. He must have said it about 20 times in the first 15 minutes. Probably the only good part about my day. :(
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    My friend saying he tried to get a buzzcut at the barbers and they straight up refused, saying it would look bad on him. Seems like bad practice for the barber but I couldn't help but laugh.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Should of posted this yesterday

At work there was a fake poo on the floor. So i went over to someone else who works there and i was like "someone has actually just shat all on the floor, how do we call for a cleaner"
    so shes like "omg no way, someone peed on the floor the other day" and saying how she doesnt wanna see it but does 😂
    and then yeah she just laughs when realise its fake. 
    Shouldnt laugh at my own jokes but oh well. Lol😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Someone at work taught me how to send confetti in an email! You send an email saying 'congratulations' and when you hover over it, confetti appears! Made my day <3 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    edited September 2019
    This makes me laugh because i always visulise this scene in my head whem i think someone needs to grow up. I just love watching inbettweens parts of youtube eventho i watched it all epsoides about 4 times lol

GROOOOOWW UPPPPP 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/o4gHgViPgfc
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I ran into my housemates room crying because there was a spider on my jumper. Looking back it was rather funny situation that I could of managed myself 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    This is litreally me 😂

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    This was yesterday but I wasn't online haha.

Me and my gran were on a train and we were in first class, which means we were at the bottom end of it and had a window to look out of. And as the train was leaving the station, there was a guy on the platform taking pictures of it leaving - just while my gran was having a coughing fit :joy: So because of the big window he would've taken pictures of my gran's coughing fit :joy: I probably found that too funny.
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family

Me and my gran were on a train and we were in first class, which means we were at the bottom end of it and had a window to look out of. And as the train was leaving the station, there was a guy on the platform taking pictures of it leaving - just while my gran was having a coughing fit :joy: So because of the big window he would've taken pictures of my gran's coughing fit :joy: I probably found that too funny.
    Hmmmm wonder if it was me 😂😂
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    davcr0ck said:

Depends, were you in Wales with a fancy camera taking pictures of a red steam train, which had a very ugly girl and an old coughing lady inside? ;)
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    davcr0ck said:

Depends, were you in Wales with a fancy camera taking pictures of a red steam train, which had a very ugly girl and an old coughing lady inside? ;)
    Hmmmm haven't been to wakes in years so I don't think it was me 🤔😂😂
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    https://youtu.be/kvQ_0XDZ-L0

Also I was watching another video from Gifted and the 7 year old said "holy shit" when her caregiver said that the lady outside the door was her grandmother.
    Sarcastic jokes about situations that just crack me up
    Those funny random videos on facebook. Just watched on of an argument ahah
    Lol this one is wayyy too funny😂😭 know he probably killed the butterfly :/but just funny how it is done😂😂😂

https://www.facebook.com/100007263665861/posts/2290283961223704?sfns=mo
    edited October 2019
    I threw Teddys toy and he hit himself on the washing line stand. Lol whata idiot. He looked at it like wtf how did you get there. When its always been there ahah

And lol this sounds bad. It look like i laugh everytime something living is hurt. Ahaha i dont, just funny ahh
    this made me chuckle
    https://youtu.be/K7zV20giLY0

Aidan: Flying fuck 
    His mum: Aidan we don't say that
    Aidan: I say it 😂

Teddy hes just too cute
    Keep watching this video because it will help me with my future career when doing my training. After that the actual version of Call Me Maybe blasted on the coach (listened through headphones.) Laughed at how strange that seems. Maybe not funny to anyone else.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Has anyone else heard about the Rise and Shine Kylie Jenner thing? I've been finding it really funny especially all the videos. This one is my favourite:

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤