Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

want to die

12346»

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    It actually makes me agitated & distressed every morning to wake up knowing I've got a whole day head of feeling so shit. Wish I died in my sleep
    I can relate to this. It's a really exhausted and tortured sort of feeling :frown:

Shaunie said:
    I don’t know what to do 😭😭😭😭there would be no point going to see my gp they will have nothing to offer & if they do none of the teams would accept. the crisis team won't want to help someone with diagonisis of BPD who don't even hallucinate. No one gives a shit & I swear I feel I'm going to end up dead (cause I feel so awful am safe). Which is sad because life can be good for some but I feel so awful & I can't live like it 😭😭😭😭Theres only so many thoughts of dying til you jus give in. 

the mix should of closed this cause asked. Doesn't matter if still reply. & they Should be closing every thread I make that's seeking support.  Cause im beyond help & don't deserve support. But am attention seeker & lonely so hard to just not reply. Sorry. I'm selfish 
    Maybe you could give your GP a go anyway, despite the doubt that they'll be able to help?

You're not beyond help and you do deserve support. We all want to hold your hand through this :heart:   

Sending love xx
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Shaunie,

Sending you some hugs, just wanted to let you know that you're a very valued member of this community and we are always here for you, and we care about you :heart:

Do you want to talk about how you're feeling? :heart:

Sending hugs 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I'm too sensitive for this life 😭😭😭😭😭But thanks. My thoughts are too much. I'm so lonely and sad & everyones fed up of it
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I feel so bad I want to die :'(
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited August 2019
    Deleted cause need to stop posting 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    You don't need to stop posting Shaunie, it's okay if you'd rather not, but don't feel like you need to.

Sending you lots of hugs, I hope you feel a bit better soon. Let us know if there's anything we can do or talk with you about :heart:
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    psssssssp 

I still think you're awesome even if you don't think you are beacuse  despite how you've been feeling, you've still been continuing to help those in need xx that's somone who's selfless, that is somone who cares. You're an increible valuable part of the community shanie (I'm sure Eddy would agree too).

Salix x <3 
    edited August 2019
    Thank yous!

my sister keeps shouting at me. Good to know She doesnt care at all even tho knows wanna die.  I guess atleast don't step on egg shells. No reason to even be alive 

(I am safe though. I wouldn't be posting if In a crisis so can always assume as safe. Just how I feel/ what's going on (edited a bit even tho wasn't against guidelines trying to say how I feel less triggering way)
    Post edited by Siena on
  • Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    @Shaunie how you feel is completely understandable and we all support you ❤️ I think sometimes people honestly don't know how to help or deal with a situation because they haven't experienced it before, that's doesn't mean the way they act is okay, but not everyone knows how to support people in tough situations. Xx I may be completely out of line here but it's just the way I try and think sometimes xx