Cute animal videos

AifeAife Posts: 1,743 Moderator
edited April 22 in Positivity Corner
Hey everyone,

I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can all share cute animal videos! I follow so many puppy accounts on Instagram and love watching cute animal videos! 

If you have any videos, feel free to share them below :) 

Here's a few of my faves <3

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
Tagged:
Shaunie

Comments

• LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,229 Fanatical Poster
    Would funny bird Vids count?  I'm addicted to adorable cockatiel Vids 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"I will make you believe you are lovely!" ~ TOP

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Hann
  • AifeAife Posts: 1,743 Moderator
    Aw that sounds cute @Laine! Feel free to share your videos :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,426 Uber Poster
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BmePAGinnxW/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=zxqalcg06kp7

(My links dont work properly sorry) but this is a cute video!

Aife
    Aww so cute @Shaunie! Has anyone seen this video? It's really sad but has a good ending!

Shaunie
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,229 Fanatical Poster

Hat! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"I will make you believe you are lovely!" ~ TOP

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    edited November 2018
    The cutest <3

Shaunie
  • Ed_Ed_ Posts: 81 Moderator
    Love this thread :)

I can't get enough of these kittens in a bowl: 
    “Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine.” 
    ― Alan Turing
  • LabraBellLabraBell Future paramedic :)Posts: 199 The Mix convert
    http://https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFO44zUgc1A

Don't know how to Put the video up the way everyone else is. Someone educate me please?

"You don't have to be that courageous, empathetic, good-natured person - you choose to be. That's who you are. Our choices are what define us, not the things that are inflicted on us."

-Mike

-=-=-=-=-

"Remember that you aren’t your emotions, Emma. You are what you do, and you’re doing all the right things."

-Paul, Childline
    I have got my Dog a christmas Santa outfit. Like you know the ones with arms and if looking from the front it looks so funny. Need to take a good video of it ha

Here's a cute one I saw the other day <3

Shaunie
    Saw this today. Too cute <3

• RileyRiley Posts: 247 Moderator
    I've been totally obsessed with this youtube account for ages it's the fluffiest dog I've ever seen!

- Riley

Saw this on Instagram the other day. So cuteee!

<3.

• StephanieStephanie Posts: 165 Moderator
    This thread :heart:

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,647 Postholic
    Not a video but saw this on Facebook 😍

You have a purpose.
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Sort of Famous User :) YouTube Famous. Weirdo. Amazing. Unique. Loving. United KingdomPosts: 960 Incredible Poster
    Who let the dogs out? It is such a funny song and when I was in the car with my friends, their parents and their dogs I decided to put on this song, sing it and have the dogs barking in time to it. 😂 It is a cute animal video because there are dogs in the video and it is cute. 
    I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor. Feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.  I'm still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. The threats you made were supposed to cut me down.
    Aww so many cute puppies

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Sort of Famous User :) YouTube Famous. Weirdo. Amazing. Unique. Loving. United KingdomPosts: 960 Incredible Poster
    This video that I have been watching is so so so cute. I have never actually been before because it is too far away but it looks amazing but I think that my friend is going again so I will ask her what it is like. So so many tiny dogs and also big dogs as well. I am surprised that none of the dogs got into any fights. Well the owners would not bring badly behaved dogs in would they? ;) I know who would love to go to that- Abigail or Mike. :P I believe that it is every September in the 1st or 2nd weekend. It looks like it gets very busy though so advanced booking is most likely recommended.

Explanation over. Here is the super cute link. I wonder how many thousand views it will get from people here replaying it. I have probably watched it about 500 times.

I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor. Feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.  I'm still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. The threats you made were supposed to cut me down.
    I also found this super cute video of Yangtze Finless Porpoises. It is so informative, cute but also sad. It helped me a lot with my research presentation  (which I was unfortunately unable to perform due to being off sick on the day) for PPE. We had to do about an endangered species. A lot of people went for the obvious ones like orangutans but I thought outside the box.