Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner

Cute animal videos

AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,207 Moderator
edited April 2019 in Positivity Corner
Hey everyone,

I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can all share cute animal videos! I follow so many puppy accounts on Instagram and love watching cute animal videos! 

If you have any videos, feel free to share them below :) 

Here's a few of my faves <3

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
Tagged:
Shauniejurlew4111

Comments

• LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,418 Boards Champion
    Would funny bird Vids count?  I'm addicted to adorable cockatiel Vids 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
    Hannjurlew4111
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,207 Moderator
    Aw that sounds cute @Laine! Feel free to share your videos :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,295 An Original Mixlorian
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BmePAGinnxW/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=zxqalcg06kp7

(My links dont work properly sorry) but this is a cute video!
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
    Aifejurlew4111
    Aww so cute @Shaunie! Has anyone seen this video? It's really sad but has a good ending!

Shaunie
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,418 Boards Champion

Hat! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,295 An Original Mixlorian
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
    jurlew4111
    edited November 2018
    The cutest <3

Shaunie
    jurlew4111
  • Ed_Ed_ Posts: 473 Community Manager
    Love this thread :)

I can't get enough of these kittens in a bowl: 
    "Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes
    jurlew4111
  • LabraBellLabraBell Future paramedic :)Posts: 202 Boards Initiate
    http://https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFO44zUgc1A

Don't know how to Put the video up the way everyone else is. Someone educate me please?

Hey, hey, hey everyday when I wake,
    I'm trying to get up, they're knocking me down.
    Chewing me up, spitting me out.
    Hey, hey, hey when I need to be saved,
    You're making me strong, you're making me stand.

-Skillet, feel invincible.
    I have got my Dog a christmas Santa outfit. Like you know the ones with arms and if looking from the front it looks so funny. Need to take a good video of it ha
    jurlew4111
    Here's a cute one I saw the other day <3

Shaunie
    Saw this today. Too cute <3

jurlew4111
  • RileyRiley Posts: 606 Super Moderator
    I've been totally obsessed with this youtube account for ages it's the fluffiest dog I've ever seen!

- Riley

Saw this on Instagram the other day. So cuteee!

jurlew4111
    <3.

• StephanieStephanie Posts: 742 Super Moderator
    This thread :heart:

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

jurlew4111
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,623 Community Veteran
    Not a video but saw this on Facebook 😍

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    jurlew4111
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,350 The Mix Elder
    Who let the dogs out? It is such a funny song and when I was in the car with my friends, their parents and their dogs I decided to put on this song, sing it and have the dogs barking in time to it. 😂 It is a cute animal video because there are dogs in the video and it is cute. 
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Aww so many cute puppies
    jurlew4111
    This video that I have been watching is so so so cute. I have never actually been before because it is too far away but it looks amazing but I think that my friend is going again so I will ask her what it is like. So so many tiny dogs and also big dogs as well. I am surprised that none of the dogs got into any fights. Well the owners would not bring badly behaved dogs in would they? ;) I know who would love to go to that- Abigail or Mike. :P I believe that it is every September in the 1st or 2nd weekend. It looks like it gets very busy though so advanced booking is most likely recommended.

Explanation over. Here is the super cute link. I wonder how many thousand views it will get from people here replaying it. I have probably watched it about 500 times.

Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    jurlew4111
    I also found this super cute video of Yangtze Finless Porpoises. It is so informative, cute but also sad. It helped me a lot with my research presentation  (which I was unfortunately unable to perform due to being off sick on the day) for PPE. We had to do about an endangered species. A lot of people went for the obvious ones like orangutans but I thought outside the box. 

jurlew4111
    jurlew4111
    jurlew4111
    This video 😍😍😍 And the song is awesome too.

jurlew4111
    Quokkas are apperntly the happinest animal on the planet 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yZwuhDwbm/?igshid=18xqtd51xcjzm

so cute!
    jurlew4111
    Jade09