Home Introduce Yourself
Ask our experts anything related to self harm recovery! We are joined by a skin camouflage expert who can give you ideas of how to use make up to cover your scars and also an expert with lived experience of how to learn to love your scars. add your questions to this thread or send them to us anonymously here

Hi I'm Shannon

ShannonLovesNetflixShannonLovesNetflix United KingdomPosts: 3 Newbie
Hi everyone. My name is Shannon and I am 15 years old. I was inspired by my friend Kasa to use The Mix. I love Netflix and being with friends and family. I don't like school though. 
Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices- today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it- Kevin Aucoin. 

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,589 Community Veteran
    Heey Shannon, welcome  :) 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey Shannon <3 Great to have you!
  • ShannonLovesNetflixShannonLovesNetflix United KingdomPosts: 3 Newbie
    Thanks for your lovely welcomes @BubblesGoesBoo and @kathleen0172
    Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices- today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it- Kevin Aucoin. 
    Kathleen07
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,104 Part of The Furniture
    Yo Shannon! Nice to see you again mah dude! 
    There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 921 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome Shannon!x
  • louisa982louisa982 Thesite.org oldie Posts: 285 The Mix Regular
    Welcome :)