We’d like to support young and young adult carers better. To improve our services, we’d like to hear your thoughts on where we should focus our efforts.

When you have 5-10 minutes, complete our short survey for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher. Everything you say is confidential and held in line with our privacy policy.

Hi I'm Shannon

ShannonLovesNetflixShannonLovesNetflix United KingdomPosts: 3 Newbie
Hi everyone. My name is Shannon and I am 15 years old. I was inspired by my friend Kasa to use The Mix. I love Netflix and being with friends and family. I don't like school though. 
Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices- today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it- Kevin Aucoin. 

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,096 Mega Poster
    Heey Shannon, welcome  :) 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • kathleen0172kathleen0172 Posts: 1,109 Fanatical Poster
    Hey Shannon <3 Great to have you!

• ShannonLovesNetflixShannonLovesNetflix United KingdomPosts: 3 Newbie
    Thanks for your lovely welcomes @BubblesGoesBoo and @kathleen0172
    Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices- today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it- Kevin Aucoin. 
    kathleen0172
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 United KingdomPosts: 648 Extreme Poster
    Yo Shannon! Nice to see you again mah dude! 
    Thank you for the mods. The ones who make The Mix awesome. Thanks for all the support you've been giving. Who can live without The Mix? I'm asking your honesty. What would we be? Without a laugh and a friendly ear. For that's what I need. So I say thank you for the mods. For modding chat for usssssss.
  • AzzimanAzziman Posts: 367 Rampant Poster
    Welcome Shannon!x
  • louisa982louisa982 Posts: 264 Rampant Poster
    Welcome :)