You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

We're looking for case studies

The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,482 Community Managers
Hey everyone,

We're looking for someone to share their story about how The Mix has helped them and what they're doing now. We'll be posting this on our website on our case studies page and also our fundraising page. You can have a look at some of our case studies here :) 

Comment below or send us a private message if you'd like to take part!

- Aife

We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,526 The Mix Elder
    Would like to :)

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,343 Fanatical Poster
    I'd love to :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,482 Community Managers
    edited December 2018
    Hey @Shaunie

That's great thank you! I'll send you a PM :) 

- Aife
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
    Thanks @Laine I'll send you a PM too! :) 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,258 Mega Poster
    I’d like to if that’s ok ? 
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Sure I'll send you a message too @Millie2787

Thanks so much everyone. I'm going to close this thread now but keep an eye out for any future opportunities like this :) 

- Aife

Heyy everyone,

We're still looking for case studies! Let me know if you'd like to take part :) 

- Aife
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,582 Mega Poster
    I would like too... maybe lol, I dunno… cant promise anything but i'd like to give it a go :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 688 Incredible Poster
    i want to
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Thanks so much everyone! I'll send you all a PM :) 

- Aife
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,162 Mega Poster
    I emailed Charlie the answers to the case study so what happens next?
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    Thanks so much @Kasa2103. She'll pass them onto our fundraising team who will post them on the fundraising page of the website :) 

- Aife
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,343 Fanatical Poster
    Just waiting for her to actually get back to me lol I emailed her but haven't receivef any questions yet xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,162 Mega Poster
    Laine said:
    Just waiting for her to actually get back to me lol I emailed her but haven't receivef any questions yet xo
    I have a copy of the questions 
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
This discussion has been closed.