Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

We're looking for case studies

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

We're looking for someone to share their story about how The Mix has helped them and what they're doing now. We'll be posting this on our website on our case studies page and also our fundraising page. You can have a look at some of our case studies here :) 

Comment below or send us a private message if you'd like to take part!

- Aife

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Would like to :)

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I'd love to :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    edited December 2018
    Hey @Shaunie

That's great thank you! I'll send you a PM :) 

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    Thanks @Laine I'll send you a PM too! :) 

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I’d like to if that’s ok ? 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Sure I'll send you a message too @Millie2787

Thanks so much everyone. I'm going to close this thread now but keep an eye out for any future opportunities like this :) 

- Aife

Heyy everyone,

We're still looking for case studies! Let me know if you'd like to take part :) 

- Aife

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I would like too... maybe lol, I dunno… cant promise anything but i'd like to give it a go :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    i want to
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Thanks so much everyone! I'll send you all a PM :) 

- Aife

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    I emailed Charlie the answers to the case study so what happens next?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Thanks so much @Kasa2103. She'll pass them onto our fundraising team who will post them on the fundraising page of the website :) 

- Aife

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Just waiting for her to actually get back to me lol I emailed her but haven't receivef any questions yet xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Laine said:
    Just waiting for her to actually get back to me lol I emailed her but haven't receivef any questions yet xo
    I have a copy of the questions 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
This discussion has been closed.