We're currently updating and consolidating our community guidelines, so you might see a few changes and things being moved to more relevant places. We're not changing how things currently work, just making sure what's written is accurate and up to date.

We're looking for case studies

The MixThe Mix Staff teamPosts: 1,766 Moderator
Hey everyone,

We're looking for someone to share their story about how The Mix has helped them and what they're doing now. We'll be posting this on our website on our case studies page and also our fundraising page. You can have a look at some of our case studies here :) 

Comment below or send us a private message if you'd like to take part!

- Aife

We're @Aife@Mike and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

---

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 2,546 Mega Poster
    Would like to :)

There is some comfort in what we know. Even if that is deep in depression. I think i now more understand the quote of -life starts outside of your comfort zone. 
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 861 Incredible Poster
    I'd love to :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"So wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older" ~ Avicii

"
    All I do is sit and think about you If I choose then I lose.
    Distract my brain from the terrible news
    It's not living if it's not with you" ~ The 1975

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,766 Moderator
    edited December 3
    Hey @Shaunie

That's great thank you! I'll send you a PM :) 

- Aife
    We're @Aife@Mike and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

---

Thanks @Laine I'll send you a PM too! :) 

---

• Millie2787Millie2787 WorcestershirePosts: 390 Rampant Poster
    I’d like to if that’s ok ? 
    “Healing Comes from letting there be room for all of “This” to happen ; Room for grief , Room for relief, Room for Misery and Room for joy “
    Sure I'll send you a message too @Millie2787

Thanks so much everyone. I'm going to close this thread now but keep an eye out for any future opportunities like this :) 

- Aife

---

Heyy everyone,

We're still looking for case studies! Let me know if you'd like to take part :) 

- Aife

---

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 1,877 Postholic
    I would like too... maybe lol, I dunno… cant promise anything but i'd like to give it a go :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Gracey_Gracey_ Posts: 312 Rampant Poster
    I would like to help
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 246 The Mix convert
    i want to
  • MegglesMeggles Unicorn. Posts: 894 Incredible Poster
    I'll do it if needed. 
    Thanks so much everyone! I'll send you all a PM :) 

- Aife

---

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 United KingdomPosts: 453 Rampant Poster
    I emailed Charlie the answers to the case study so what happens next?
    You don`t have to feel like a wasted space. You are original. Cannot be replaced.
    Thanks so much @Kasa2103. She'll pass them onto our fundraising team who will post them on the fundraising page of the website :) 

- Aife

---

• LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 861 Incredible Poster
    Just waiting for her to actually get back to me lol I emailed her but haven't receivef any questions yet xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"So wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older" ~ Avicii

"
    All I do is sit and think about you If I choose then I lose.
    Distract my brain from the terrible news
    It's not living if it's not with you" ~ The 1975

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 United KingdomPosts: 453 Rampant Poster
    Laine said:
    Just waiting for her to actually get back to me lol I emailed her but haven't receivef any questions yet xo
    I have a copy of the questions 
    You don`t have to feel like a wasted space. You are original. Cannot be replaced.
This discussion has been closed.