We're looking for case studies

The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,204 Community Managers
Hey everyone,

We're looking for someone to share their story about how The Mix has helped them and what they're doing now. We'll be posting this on our website on our case studies page and also our fundraising page. You can have a look at some of our case studies here :) 

Comment below or send us a private message if you'd like to take part!

- Aife

We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,359 Uber Poster
    Would like to :)

• LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,227 Fanatical Poster
    I'd love to :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"I will make you believe you are lovely!" ~ TOP

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,204 Community Managers
    edited December 2018
    Hey @Shaunie

That's great thank you! I'll send you a PM :) 

- Aife
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
    Thanks @Laine I'll send you a PM too! :) 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,641 Postholic
    I’d like to if that’s ok ? 
    You have a purpose.
    Sure I'll send you a message too @Millie2787

Thanks so much everyone. I'm going to close this thread now but keep an eye out for any future opportunities like this :) 

- Aife

Heyy everyone,

We're still looking for case studies! Let me know if you'd like to take part :) 

- Aife
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,162 Mega Poster
    I would like too... maybe lol, I dunno… cant promise anything but i'd like to give it a go :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Noob Posts: 504 Extreme Poster
    i want to
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Thanks so much everyone! I'll send you all a PM :) 

- Aife
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Sort of Famous User :) YouTube Famous. Weirdo. Amazing. Unique. Loving. United KingdomPosts: 941 Incredible Poster
    I emailed Charlie the answers to the case study so what happens next?
    I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor. Feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.  I'm still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. The threats you made were supposed to cut me down.
    Thanks so much @Kasa2103. She'll pass them onto our fundraising team who will post them on the fundraising page of the website :) 

- Aife
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,227 Fanatical Poster
    Just waiting for her to actually get back to me lol I emailed her but haven't receivef any questions yet xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"I will make you believe you are lovely!" ~ TOP

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Sort of Famous User :) YouTube Famous. Weirdo. Amazing. Unique. Loving. United KingdomPosts: 941 Incredible Poster
    Laine said:
    Just waiting for her to actually get back to me lol I emailed her but haven't receivef any questions yet xo
    I have a copy of the questions 
    I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor. Feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.  I'm still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. The threats you made were supposed to cut me down.
This discussion has been closed.