Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lying on the Internet

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    do you have sexual fetishes involving lettuces?

Er, no. My sexual fetishes do not in any way involve lettuce.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    Er, no. My sexual fetishes do not in any way involve lettuce.

oh :(
  • Options
    oh :(

But that said, it depends on what you've got in mind. If I heard of an interesting thing to do with lettuce, I might consider it.
  • Options
    But that said, it depends on what you've got in mind. If I heard of an interesting thing to do with lettuce, I might consider it.

I was hoping you could share some ideas. I love my lettuce I just want to demonstrate my love, oh how I do.
  • Options
    I'll have to think about lettuce. Maybe your fantasy could involve rabbits in some way. :yuck:
  • Options
    I'll have to think about lettuce. Maybe your fantasy could involve rabbits in some way. :yuck:

Hmmm, maybe I could have my cat hunting rabbits?
  • Options
    Cats hunting rabbits eating lettuce is not my idea of sex fetish.

Would be rather cool though, all in slow motion. With the lettuce in the ground, half of it in the rabbits mouth, and half of the rabbit in the cats mouth. Like darwins theory of evolution, except not. I'm sure science facultys would love it.
  • Options
    wot the fook are you waffling on about......shit an i thought i talked a loada crap sometimes :eek2:
  • Options
    The bread's in the middle of the road...

are you on sommat or just plain stoopid :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    are you on sommat or just plain stoopid :confused:
    becky ...i've always had a thing against lettuce.
    now i'm convinced it should be illegal to be in posession of one!
  • Options
    Morrocan Roll, what you got against lettuce? You prefer cabbages?
  • Options
    Morrocan Roll, what you got against lettuce? You prefer cabbages?
    i have nothing against cabbages at all ...i have drank the evening away with many of them over the years.
  • Options
    How do you drink a cabbage?
  • Options
    How do you drink a cabbage?
    your not old enough to go out on your own yet are you?
  • Options
    Well, I'm 19 years old now, I'll be 20 in exactly three months time. I don't have much of a life. If you've read my thread in the Health section, you'd know.
  • Options
    Maybe your fantasy could involve rabbits in some way. :yuck:

Like this?

Or like this?

Or is bunny too tight to mention?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Like this? Or like this? Or is bunny too tight to mention?

Those are the funniest things I have seen tonight! :lol:
  • Options
    Well, I'm 19 years old now, I'll be 20 in exactly three months time. I don't have much of a life. If you've read my thread in the Health section, you'd know.
    i never realy go in there ...might pop in and have a look before bed ...hope your not unwell or anything.
  • Options
    Ages ago there was that guy who pretended to post on here then apparently died, and it turned out it was someone else altogether. He was on IRC a lot, I forget his name.

The guy who had HIV and took is own life?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    It bothers me because it is taking the piss. They bleat about how poor and horrible their experience is, and they get 10 posts of sympathy, and it's all based on a lie. That's why it does bother me, at least a bit, because those people are ripping the piss out of the genuine people who have suffered those experiences. Not only does it drag up painful memories, it then goes on to shit on them.

How do we always know if it's a lie? Then again, somebody who does post lies on the internet must have something wrong with them if they're that serious.

Personally I can't be arsed lying... But then I could be lying about not being arsed to lie
    :p
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    I have no idea why people do. Guess People can be who ever they want on the internet and does make me feel unsafe. Ive spoken to someone who i thought was a she for awhile but turned out he was a he and i was stupid and since it just makes me question peoples motives soemtimes. Or what is true and what isnt 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    edited September 2018
    Though best to not assume things as have no idea if is a lie or not. But i mean im speaking about things that i know for sure are lies
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    Just closing this thread as it's very old. Feel free to start a fresh discussion on this if you like, though. :) 

The truth resists simplicity.
This discussion has been closed.