Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anyone awake??

124»

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Petrichor wrote: »
    Another day, another nocturnal schedule.

Mate, I've only got back from work an hour ago! Don't see the poin in sleeping though, legit have to get up at 8.30, so I can be in for 9.30, can't man this xxD
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    :crying: this is crap, worries, paranoid, nightmares, sadness....... All since 8pm last night. It's like a bomb of horrible things going off .....all at once!!!!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    apandav wrote: »
    :crying: this is crap, worries, paranoid, nightmares, sadness....... All since 8pm last night. It's like a bomb of horrible things going off .....all at once!!!!!

I know how it feels. I really do hope you're okay and that you've finally managed to get some sleep. Do you have any support regarding the nightmares? *hug*
  • Options

I know how it feels. I really do hope you're okay and that you've finally managed to get some sleep. Do you have any support regarding the nightmares? *hug*

Thank You :heart:

I did eventually get some sleep, is annoying I kept waking up last night! No I am not but I could discuss it with my psychologist next time I see her.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Me. Still. Working earlies this week so bed time should be 7... Not managed it once yet!
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    plugitin wrote: »
    Me. Still. Working earlies this week so bed time should be 7... Not managed it once yet!

*hug*s I know the feeling.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Want to sleep to escape my mind, I'm too restless :/ can't get up as family are in!

Like my mind is racing , I feel I need to move about
  • Options
    I am so tired but got a cold and my nose is blocked and I cant sleep.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options

Nose spray, olbas oil or vicks can all help you breath easy at night! I hope you feel better soon BananaMonkey - it's rotten not being able to sleep.

If you don't have any of those a hot bath before bed can help clear your sinuses :)
  • Options

Get well soon *hug*

I put cushions underneath my matress when I have the cold- more comfortable than propping yourself up and normally easier to breathe :)

Also I know this trick to unblock your sinuses (found it online and it works) - push your finger down on the dip above your nose between your eyebrows, at the same time push your tongue onto the top of the roof of your mouth and swallow. Usually if you do it a few times it can help clear your sinuses - even just a bit!
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I always suffer from a cold and sinus troubles. Hopefully I sleep better tonight.

Ive hurt my neck too which isnt helping.
  • Options
    Can't sleep been awake since 3. It's gonna be a long day. :(
  • Options
    Can't sleep been awake since 3. It's gonna be a long day. :(

Hi *BananaMonkey*,

Sending *hug* s

I can't sleep either
  • Options

Hi *BananaMonkey*,

Sending *hug* s

I can't sleep either

Ah bless you, it sucks doesnt it.
  • Options

Ah bless you, it sucks doesnt it.

Yup, I've just gave up on sleeping now......need to get up early for my appointment!

In the meantime I'm just spending my time on thesite!

Hope you get some sleep soon :heart:
  • Options

Yup, I've just gave up on sleeping now......need to get up early for my appointment!

In the meantime I'm just spending my time on thesite!

Hope you get some sleep soon :heart:

Ahh know the feeling. I'm awake in an hour so theres not much point trying to go back to sleep now. I'm so tired. Works gonna be fun today.
  • Options

Ahh know the feeling. I'm awake in an hour so theres not much point trying to go back to sleep now. I'm so tired. Works gonna be fun today.

That's annoying, I'd hate it even more so if I was working!

Well I hope your day rolls in quickly and work isn't too demanding :heart:
  • Options
    I'm used to it. Hope your day goes okay too :heart:
  • Options
    I'm used to it. Hope your day goes okay too :heart:

Thank you :heart:
  • Options
    It's ay okay.
  • Options
    Don't even think coffee can save me today.
  • Options
    Feeling even more shattered than I was :/ I think I'll try catch an hour of sleep before I get up! At the same time I just feel like waiting out until my appointment
  • Options
    Feeling even more shattered than I was :/ I think I'll try catch an hour of sleep before I get up! At the same time I just feel like waiting out until my appointment

Sleep not happening :/ it's impossible as my heart keeps racing as I'm very anxious and I try mindfulness but it's still not helping
  • Options
    Can't sleep
  • Options
    I hardly ever sleep and am lucky to get an hours straight sleep a night!Ive had problems sleeping for 9 ears and I am only 18 years old:crying::crying:x