Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Anyone awake??

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Yo dudes, thought I would start a thread to see if anybody else is awake at this hour
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ye cont sleep
    Damn it, I was! Wish I'd seen this :p
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Aw yeah. I ended up staying awake til about 2am.

So sleepy today

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    MikeS wrote: »
    Damn it, I was! Wish I'd seen this :p

Hahaha, I was awake last night, sadly I couldn't reply as I was still on a break!!! - I think I spammed Butterfly most of the night though, sleepless nights do suck though, hope you managed to get some sleep in the end.
    Is anyone awake. I can't sleep and feel really anxious.

Is anyone awake. I can't sleep and feel really anxious.

Why are you feeling anxious?
    I don't know :(
    I feel horrible

Bananas - still awake? Thought I'd ask how you a re x
    I managed to get some sleep in the end.. still feel a bit weird though

No sleep till brooklyn? Nope just no sleep before important meetings. Luckily i don't need to be on top form, but i would like to have the energy for the museum (as promised) though! So much annoying stuff going through my head...
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    No sleep till brooklyn? Nope just no sleep before important meetings. Luckily i don't need to be on top form, but i would like to have the energy for the museum (as promised) though! So much annoying stuff going through my head...
    Hugs, here if you wanna chat :heart:

Ah just stuff going through my head about this meeting which still hasn't happened (been waiting for an hour near the police station)...I just don't think it can be good news. And I want mr riot badly.
    Good luck with it. :)
    MikeS wrote: »
    Good luck with it. :)

Hope you managed to get some sleep in the end MissRiot, - Do let us know how the meeting goes MissRiot :heart:

Just wanted to drop in and say I love the new avatar MikeS, which you'll rarely here me say, so you know I mean it!!! It's so beautiful :heart:
    Just wanted to drop in and say I love the new avatar MikeS, which you'll rarely here me say, so you know I mean it!!! It's so beautiful :heart:

Hehe, thank you. :) It's just a cropped version of some art I found; couldn't not use it! Does mean a lot coming from you, btw :p
    Can sleep again and when i do just repeated nightmares. Riotcat is asleep on me though which is a little comforting but i cant wake MrRiot to talk to him...
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    Can sleep again and when i do just repeated nightmares. Riotcat is asleep on me though which is a little comforting but i cant wake MrRiot to talk to him...

Do you have any evening activities you like doing? Listening to music or podcasts maybe? :)
    I started drawing on my iPad but I only got a couple of hours sleep again last night. I can nap a bit today though.
    Wide awake...

Hello there any soul awake?
    Eeeeenenin' :)
    what's ya doin?
    K-Dwagg wrote: »
    what's ya doin?

Currently avoiding doing the sensible thing and going to bed because I have work tomorrow morning. ;) Playing some Far Cry. What about you?
    You realize it's only 00:14, nobody sleeps at that time!! It's insanity!! xxD
    People who moan about not being able to sleep at 1, are just asdfghjjkkkl!! :P - Leaves me in a mardy, like, no. o.o - Unless they like have a bed time of 7-8, then, yeah...o.o
    I'm also avoiding going to bed. Except I'm just watching dvds
    Hahaha. My sleep pattern changes so much, but this is usually pretty early for me. What DVDs are you watching, KD?
    Watching hot tub time machine. Was watching blade before that
    Never seen either, but I heard they're both good. :) Blade is the vampire, right?
    Yeah blade is from the Westley snipes trilogy of vampire slaying etc it's alright I suppose