Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Scared (may trigger)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont see her till Tuesday, all they say is that hospital isnt the place for me I have philippa thats enough for what I need I mean one person thats it! I can call the crisis team but its pointless they say the same things over and over. Tbh Angel im not seeing the point on reaching out on here anymore coz when I do people disbelieve me..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I dont see her till Tuesday, all they say is that hospital isnt the place for me I have philippa thats enough for what I need I mean one person thats it! I can call the crisis team but its pointless they say the same things over and over. Tbh Angel im not seeing the point on reaching out on here anymore coz when I do people disbelieve me..

You've taken positive steps so far, MrsM, keep going! I'm not to sure who Philipa is? I'm assuming she's your co-worker? Maybe it's worth taking notes down for your session on Tuesday, so you can explore all issues? Have you thought about contacting Samaritans? It might just help having a listening ear on the other side of the phone. People do care. We'll always have people who hate us, love us, don't believe us, believe us, that's just life for you. Try focusing on the people who do care though, as there are many who do :)

How are you doing after chat lovely?

Best wishes,
    Angel
  • Options
    Yeah philippa is my care Co-ordinator. I have written things down for her to read on tuesday, I have just come off the phone to the crisis team and the bloke Nick I spoke to he was a s/h and struggled with his emotions and different things and talking to him made me think that you can get thru this it will be hard and u will get more bad days than good days but its possible i just need to be honest with philippa, I talk to samaritans all the time and its really helpful to have someone there when u need a chat.

Yeah chat sorry about flipping out like that wasnt intentional and what I meant by abuse was sexual abuse by my grandad not abuse from users in chat I should of been more clearer sorry...

• Options
    Cant do this anymore! I want the 1st January to hurry up now!! Im so sorry everyone for everything that I have said in the past the horrible things ive said I never meant it,

• Options
    Cant do this anymore! I want the 1st January to hurry up now!! Im so sorry everyone for everything that I have said in the past the horrible things ive said I never meant it,

That's ok. We are here to support if u would like to talk babes xx
  • Options
    Thanks sweet but im all talked out I cant do much more xx

• Options
    Thanks sweet but im all talked out I cant do much more xx

Hugs xx
  • Options
    Sorry.... xx

• Options
    No need for sorry know we are here xx
  • Options
    I do lorna... im going xx

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey MrsM

Wanted to just check in to see how you are today?

Hugs Remember that we all care about you, and we are always here for you.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Thanks, I know u all care and here for me, means alot but im going I cant deal with living anymore, I cant even go out the front door anymore im so sorry....

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Do you think you could contact anybody to talk to or jus come and sit with you for a little bit?

You don't deserve this. I promise you. There is always reasons to carry on.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    What is wrong with me? I cant even die right! I cant stop crying had the worst pm by a MOD ever had a go at philippa will things ever get better?

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello MrsMcelderry,

I've never understood anyone's obsession over singers, but then realized I went through phases, that lead me to obsessing over bands like Panic at the Disco :heart: - It's a great band, you should listen to them ;) Just thought I would drop you a line before you went to see your key worker tomorrow, have you managed to write things down that you might want to talk about, or hand over to her if your find yourself starting to hesitate? :)

It's great to see you taking positive steps to recovery, you can tell they you're really trying, and you've been through an awful lot, but I guess it's about asking yourself, what you want, and what the best form of support for you will be in terms of recovering. It's always great having success stories, I did my own research in to people with mental health, who have battled it, and made it though, and they really inspire me, especially Marsha Linehan, who had BPD,and designed a therapy (DBT) specifically for Borderline patients! Maybe you should just get a massive poster of Nick and stick it up somewhere! ;) I'm glad speaking to him helped though, because, I know you CAN get through this, and you have our support to help you through it :heart:

And don't worry about chat, it's happened, and we can leave it in the past, and we can slowly bring ourselves back to wherever we left off ;) I'm sorry to hear you were struggling earlier today, what's happening on the 1st of January? And nothings wrong with you MrsM, you're just struggling at the moment, but you're still reaching out for support which is amazing! It's about taking one step at a time though, recovery as you're aware off, will always come with it's bumps and bruises, but you've taken the first step, and reached out for support, well done!

Best wishes,
    Angel
  • Options
    Now u understand our obsession, I think I have heard of them not my cuppa tea tbh, I dont think she really wants to see me tomorrow I had a real go at her earlier I broke down in tears then flipped. Im not sure what I want anymore Angel, I dont think I can thru this anymore its a struggle everyday I havent left my bedroom today which isnt like me at all im normally going out shopping with my mum or downstairs with everyone, I cant face seeing people anymore. Thats when I go off with my nan and my little boy im gunna be seeing them again,