Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Scared (may trigger)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just write it down as it is in your head. It doesn't matter if it's not in paragraphs, or worded properly, just write down exactly what you're thinking. Maybe you could rearrange the words once it's down on paper.

True ill write it and see how it is, thank you....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    I don't think your opinion matters to anyone. You can hardly say anything judging by the comments you have been making recently in other peoples threads.

Please dont argue,

• Options
    Sorry Mrs. I'm not arguing, I was just saying.

Glad you're going to give writing it down a try, let us know how it goes.
  • Options
    Sorry Mrs. I'm not arguing, I was just saying.

Glad you're going to give writing it down a try, let us know how it goes.

No no I know just saying thats all, I will do, thank you,

• Options
    I don't think your opinion matters to anyone. You can hardly say anything judging by the comments you have been making recently in other peoples threads.

I can say my opinion where I want who r u to say it doesn't matter. members don't welcome others!
  • Options
    Lorna666 wrote: »
    I can say my opinion where I want who r u to say it doesn't matter. members don't welcome others!

Okay.
  • Options
    Well I done it and they are sending someone out to me first thing tomorrow morning so assess me and see if I should be admitted in hospital for a period of 6 or 12 months... :'(

• Options
    Well done.

Maybe being admitted is a good thing, sounds like you need that support.
  • Options
    But I wont be able to come on here on chat and have a chat with everybody.... :-(..

• Options
    I know, that does suck, but when you can come on here you can tell us about the support you recieved and whether it has helped!

Anyway, you might not even be admitted to hospital so try not to worry too much :)
  • Options
    But I wont be able to come on here on chat and have a chat with everybody.... :-(..

Hi MrsM, from what you have described here it sounds as though this assessment is really important. Given the symptoms you have been experiencing, there isn't much else we can do other than urge you to seek professional medical advice which is what you're doing so well done. Do try to be honest with them, I know it's scary and difficult but in the long term this is the only way you're going to get the support that you deserve. This event over the weekend whilst babysitting is really worrying to hear about and all we're on your side, hoping you can take that step to get some help.

If you are admitted then we will still be here when you get back and will look forward to hearing how things are going for you.

All the best with the assessment today *hug*
  • Options
    Thanks Jo they will be here at 11 :'(.... ill let u all know how I get on and what the result is, I know I gotta be honest but its hard telling a stranger how im feeling and things, I was petrified myself I never EVER want to hurt a baby or anyone for that matter, thank you Jo in a way I want to be admitted and I dont but we will see what happens at 11....

• Options
    Thanks Jo they will be here at 11 :'(.... ill let u all know how I get on and what the result is, I know I gotta be honest but its hard telling a stranger how im feeling and things, I was petrified myself I never EVER want to hurt a baby or anyone for that matter, thank you Jo in a way I want to be admitted and I dont but we will see what happens at 11....

Telling the truth is the best way to avoid being in that situation ever again. You don't have to cope with all this on your own and that stranger is on your side.

Good luck, you have our support here *hug*
  • Options
    Good luck Mrs M. Remember if you want a place to talk afterwards we are here to listen. *hug*
  • Options
    I do want help I really really do but once I speak to someone I freeze and cant say anything I cant help it... im not doing this for the attention at all I hate getting attention oh I dont know what im saying im not making much sense I will ring them again...

Try writing things down and handing it to them, even if you present at A&E tell them you'd like to see the crisis person and then when they see you hand them the paper.

I done that a 2 weeks ago when I couldn't tell them, and they read it instead and asked questions. The only way you're going to be able to get help is to be honest. only YOU can do that, none of us can.
  • Options
    Now ive calmed down ill tell the result, they have given me some medication, if that hasnt worked in 1 month I will be admitted straight away for 12 months :'(....

• Options
    Try not to get too worked up. You never know, the medication may help.

I hope you're feeling a little better today.
  • Options
    Easier said than done, not really I got detained under the 136 lastnight and just got home...

• Options
    I know it's easier said than done.

What's 136? If you don't mind me asking.

Hugs.
  • Options
    The mental health act 136 that means they can keep u up to 72 hours in the hospital, u get assessed by a doctor and the doc will decide if u are safe to go home or not.

• Options
    Hey MrsM, sorry to hear you spent some time in hospital last night. Do you feel it's worth giving the new meds a chance? It can take time for them to have an effect but you may find that you start to notice a change in the next week or two.

Do you want to tell us a bit more about what happened last night?
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Hey MrsM, sorry to hear you spent some time in hospital last night. Do you feel it's worth giving the new meds a chance? It can take time for them to have an effect but you may find that you start to notice a change in the next week or two.

Do you want to tell us a bit more about what happened last night?

I will be giving the medication a chance I have to, well last night as u know I came in chat I was trying to distract myself but my mood dropped dramatically I went for a walk and just harmed myself and someone rang for ambulance and police I got checked and taken to hospital,

• Options
    Mrs M you are being really brave and strong by talking here as well as trying out the medication. It must be hard but try and get into the mindset of it will work and I just need to give it time. I know that is easier said than done though. Last night sounds like a pretty bad one for you but at least you are home now which is good. Fingers crossed that the medication makes a real positive difference to you *hug*
  • Options
    I think it's really strong of you to be talking about things on here. It sounds like you are having an awfully tough time of things, but talking about it rather than bottling it all up, will certainly help to some degree.

I'm sure you are quite scared and worried at the moment, not just about what you are going through, but also the scared of being taken into hospital. It's not wrong to want to get or seek help. Remember that people are here to listen.

It isn't nice that people have to go through things like this, but you're not alone and thesite is here to help where it can.
  • Options
    I will be giving the medication a chance I have to, well last night as u know I came in chat I was trying to distract myself but my mood dropped dramatically I went for a walk and just harmed myself and someone rang for ambulance and police I got checked and taken to hospital,

Mrs you need to delete some messages :)
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Hi MrsM, Just wanted to say well done for being so strong and making contact with services. Best of luck.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, I attended a voice collective group tonight and it was okaii a bit hard but okaii,

• Options
    That's good..

How are you feeling now?
  • Options
    Got a banging headache they are angry with me... but hey ho,

• Options
    Do you want to talk about what they're saying, and why you think they're angry?

Do you have anything to distract yourself with?