Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Scared (may trigger)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Keep you safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    We can only suggest things for you to do, Mrs, when it comes to a crisis stage, and the fleeting thoughts of suicide ideation, it's up to you what to do.

Only you can accept the help and get better. No one else can accept that help for you.

There is people out there that want to help, but it's in your own hands. None of us can make you.

• Options
    We can only suggest things for you to do, Mrs, when it comes to a crisis stage, and the fleeting thoughts of suicide ideation, it's up to you what to do.

Only you can accept the help and get better. No one else can accept that help for you.

There is people out there that want to help, but it's in your own hands. None of us can make you.

:yes:
  • Options
    Sorry, I didnt mean to sound off...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Sorry, I didnt mean to sound off...

You know I see you on here giving people great advice and support, showing genuine caring .... how on earth you think you're not worthy?! You have a place and are very important, you just don't see it.

Have you tried calling anyone to talk tonight?

dp :heart:
  • Options
    I can't see, I mean why would I be important to anyone? Yeah I genuinely care for others that's who I am...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Because everyone is important. If you wasn't important and didn't think you where worthy, I doubt you would be here reaching out for support and supporting your peers.

I really do urge you to try and get some support so you can focus on getting better yourself.

It's more difficult to be able to give support to your peers whilst feeling low yourself. As certain things could trigger stuff for you.

• Options
    I just hate feeling so confused, they are so loud thy confuse me, so my way of switching off and ignoring how I feel I help others I forget about myself as I don't deserve support but others do.. X

• Options
    I agree with soph, if you didn't think you were worthy of support you wouldn't be reaching out to us.
  • Options
    I need help but in a way I don't know how to ask for it :/

• Options
    Go to your GP.
    If it helps book an appointment for every week and ask and ask for support.

They WILL get a mental health professional to speak to you ASAP.

If you're feeling suicidal then either contact helplines or go to hospital.

• Options
    I'm under a mental health team I have a care co-ordinator I see her once a week maybe twice but I can't tell her the truth of how I'm really feeling I clam up and won't say anything,

• Options
    Then you NEED to speak out.

If you're finding it difficult to talk to her personally, and open up. Maybe writing down what you want to tell her would be easier?

That's the only way you're going to get the support you want. If you can't tell her anything then she can't help you. You really need to try and engage with her.

• Options
    Ur sounding just like her, it's so hard to tell her, if onli i told her I wouldn't of got detained, I see her on Tuesday so I may write down what I want to say and see what happens from there, x

• Options
    I don't mean to sound like her, I apologise. I care and want you to get the support you need and deserve.

I hope you're able to talk to her and tell her what's really going on, as I doubt you want to be like this and get detained every week?

• Options
    I can't recommend Doc Ready highly enough as a tool for preparing for the hard conversations
  • Options
    It's Okaii u don't need to apologise, as weird and strange this sounds it's nice to hear that people actually care about me like people I've never met face to face, no I don't want to be like this it's horrible living Like this, no I hate getting detained but in a way when I'm in the hospital I feel safe away from the real world like nothing can happen, do u get what I mean? X

• Options
    Yep. I've been sectioned many of times and also was nearly admitted last week.

If you feel safer being in hospital. Do you think you'd be able to talk to your care coordinator about voluntarily putting yourself inpatient for a while?x

• Options
    I said to the doc who discharged me that I want to come in voluntarily as I feel safer but he says hospital is not the place for me right now, sorry to hear that u nearly got admitted last week hope ur Okaii? <3

• Options
    I'm always okay :)

Yeah, doctors and mental health teams don't really want to send people to psychiatric wards, they see it as a last resort as they want to get you to recover in the comfort of your own home.

But if you feel you'll be safer and feel as though you will keep acting, then ask about it, you may have to wait for a bed depending on where abouts you live, but at least you know you'll be safe with people that understand and wi support you so much.

• Options
    Here if u need a chat, all they say is that hospital isn't the real world and it makes u feel different about the real world and can't go back out there, x

• Options
    I think that depends.

When you go in you'll get support but also, when you're discharged from there they will help you with the process. They won't just dump you and leave you on your own, as it may bring back negative habits.

• Options
    Had a bad bad night broke down and got detained :'(...

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Sorry to hear that. How are you feeling today?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Weak and emotional... ah well...

• Options
    Surely if you keep getting detained nearly every night, they wouldn't keep letting you out..
  • Options
    Thats what I thought but the doc who discharges me says hospital isnt the place for me so sends me home...

• Options
    A doctor wouldn't say that to someone who apparently keeps repeatedly getting detained.
  • Options
    Well they do, I got detained four times in a week and still got sent home everytime thats all they do in fountain way...

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey MrsM,

How did your session with your Co-worker go? Do they explain to you why they're sending you home, or give you support for when you go home, or someone to call when you feel your emotions become overwhelming a bit? It sounds like you have an awful lot going on at the moment, but well done for reaching out to people on here!

Best wishes,
    Angel