Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!
We are now trialing a points system in an effort to be clearer about the consequences for breaking community guidelines. Head over to this thread to find out more and give your feedback :)

:wave:

2»

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :yes: He gets very upset if you mention Snog, Marry, Avoid though :P

    My bad!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i rem that guy! he looked really nice when he wasn't orange, dark hair, reeeeally pale skin and blue eyes- but then he went back to orange *sigh*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My bad!

    Haha when i met him, i brought it up as many times as possible, too funny


    ETA: is having met him the shittest claim to fame ever?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haha when i met him, i brought it up as many times as possible, too funny


    ETA: is having met him the shittest claim to fame ever?

    I don't know, one of my mates was on Sex with Mum and Dad and occasionally crops up in magazines and whatnot...

    My mum's is even worse. She used to teach Stacey Solomon :S
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I used to work with a guy who made the papers for being on the drug trials for Viagra.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MoK wrote: »
    I used to work with a guy who made the papers for being on the drug trials for Viagra.

    :lol:

    I'm related to The Osmonds. (plus a singer who isn't that well know - Paul Haidon) :blush:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Melian wrote: »
    :lol:

    I'm related to The Osmonds. (plus a singer who isn't that well know - Paul Haidon) :blush:

    How directly related to the Osmonds? (Curious)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My claim to fame is the bloke who plays Charlie in Eastenders put an axe to my mates neck because we kicked a football at his car accidentally. He then went on to threaten to burn the estate down that we lived on... Nice bloke aside from that though lol
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Monserrat wrote: »
    So how come Mr G's left? The search says that his profile no longer exists.

    Will someone kindly answer this please? It went ignored :-)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Will someone kindly answer this please? It went ignored :-)
    Taken out by MI5 would be my guess.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    grace wrote: »
    How directly related to the Osmonds? (Curious)

    I can't remember exactly. I think it's by marriage.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JamieRamus wrote: »
    My claim to fame is the bloke who plays Charlie in Eastenders put an axe to my mates neck because we kicked a football at his car accidentally. He then went on to threaten to burn the estate down that we lived on... Nice bloke aside from that though lol


    :eek2:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Taken out by MI5 would be my guess.

    C'mon, does no one really know?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Monserrat wrote: »
    C'mon, does no one really know?
    I shall try to find out...

    UPDATE: I heard back from G a short time ago. He's confirmed that his account has been deleted of his own volition. He's also told me his reasons for that, but has requested I don't divulge them here. Naturally, I respect his wishes.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Monserrat wrote: »
    C'mon, does no one really know?

    I wish I did!

    I guess if his account is gone though, that means he must have requested it from the mods, and if he has chose not to tell us why... that's his decision as sad as it is :(

    If he's been banned / removed forcibly though, I say it's revolt / protest time ;)

    "Bring back Mr G" banners will be being distributed in P&D tomorrow at 10am BST. Please bring your friends along.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ahhh okay, thanks ShyBoy :-)

    I thought it was people teasin' me, making me sound as though I was the only one not in-the-know. A board long-timer would normally announce their departure in a thread, then a mod would mark their account as 'closed' in the same area where it says Disneyholics Anon' to me. Broken-Agnel and Kermit both did that.

    I wonder if G is still lurking, enjoying the aftermath? :-P
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think this whole spamming and hollyboo invasion was too much for his nerves.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Most boards and chat rooms get the odd troll. In this case, are posed as angelic 11 year old girls called Annie or Hollyboo. In reality though, they are Russian shot putters trying to sell their asses, or are six foot five rugby players who like a bit of level five. If G doesn't come back, then the trolls have achieved what they wanted - disruption.

    I'm with ShyBoy there reference a petition to bring back G.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Ahhh okay, thanks ShyBoy :-)

    I thought it was people teasin' me, making me sound as though I was the only one not in-the-know. A board long-timer would normally announce their departure in a thread, then a mod would mark their account as 'closed' in the same area where it says Disneyholics Anon' to me. Broken-Agnel and Kermit both did that.

    I wonder if G is still lurking, enjoying the aftermath? :-P

    His account has been deleted - hence "posts n/a". If it was closed, it would show the post count and you could click on his name.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm interested to find out what you all think i look like...be kind!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm interested to find out what you all think i look like...be kind!
    A brunette who's a bit like Barbie?

    I dunno...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    A brunette who's a bit like Barbie?

    I dunno...

    That would be Sindy then :p Barbie/Sindy are based on the same template, both from Mattel.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Most boards and chat rooms get the odd troll. In this case, are posed as angelic 11 year old girls called Annie or Hollyboo. In reality though, they are Russian shot putters trying to sell their asses, or are six foot five rugby players who like a bit of level five. If G doesn't come back, then the trolls have achieved what they wanted - disruption.

    I'm with ShyBoy there reference a petition to bring back G.
    What's your reason for thinking there's a connection?
Sign In or Register to comment.