Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why don't we all just pull each other and have sex?!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why would they rather remain single with no action than have a bit of fun with a guy?

Lets rephrase the question. "Why would we rather remain single with no action than have a bit of fun with a guy that has no interest in anything but his dick, and even then he prefers showing off to his mates?"

Doesn't take a rocket scientist.
  • Options
    I find very few attractive men attractive. Most of male friends I wouldnt do anything with as it would ruin the friendship.

I've very little interest in pulling, fucking or doing otherwise with randoms. But then I'm not oversexed and ruled by my dick rather then my brain. I've never got my so many men find neraly every songle woman they meet attractive.
  • Options
    I find very few attractive men attractive. Most of male friends I wouldnt do anything with as it would ruin the friendship.

I've very little interest in pulling, fucking or doing otherwise with randoms. But then I'm not oversexed and ruled by my dick rather then my brain. I've never got my so many men find neraly every songle woman they meet attractive.

Same here
  • Options
    Ricardo R wrote: »
    I wasn't talking about relationships, I was talking about sex, one night stands or whatever. And sure, there's more to rships than it, but I really do think it's the most pleasurable, happy thing humans can experience, and a relationship without sex would just suck (...) - went out with a strict Christian girl once, never again!

i still reckon this is Jomery in disguise.
  • Options
    DC85 wrote: »
    i still reckon this is Jomery in disguise.

Cant be, jomery didnt seem able to pull.
  • Options
    Cant be, jomery didnt seem able to pull.

Hmm, thats why i was suspicious....cuz his thread is completely the opposite and the fact he seemed to post in all the same places Jomery did. I dunno...
  • Options
    Why don't we all just pull each other and have sex, you ask? Well, that would certainly make things easier for all of us. Trouble is, if you knew that you were 100% guaranteed to have sex with that person, it would be too easy and you wouldn't have to make an effort. Everyone needs a challenge!

Also, there is an issue of morality here. When you say having sex with "anyone", do you really mean that? There's quite a few people I wouldn't want to get it on with, that's for sure. :yuck:
  • Options
    when I go into a club I look at the girls and think I'd happily pull easily 70-80% of them, decent figure and look nice enough.

Wow, I want to live where you live. D'you hang around fashion show after parties or something?

Also why do people not just have sex with friends? Well why are you ever going to be friends with a member of the opposite sex in the first place? Because one or neither person finds the other one attractive, but they enjoy each other's company. If they did find each other attractive, then they'd just go out with each other like normal people.

Sorry to break this to you. If you would fuck most of your female friends, but they wouldn't fuck you, it's nothing to do with society's influence, it's because they don't fancy you.
  • Options

Sorry to break this to you. If you would fuck most of your female friends, but they wouldn't fuck you, it's nothing to do with society's influence, it's because they don't fancy you.

:yes: I was going to say something along these lines. The reason I've not pulled or slept with my male friends is because either I don't fancy them or they don't fancy me. Simple as.
  • Options
    I find alot of my female friends attractive, and part of me does want to fuck them/even have a relationship with them because I do find them attractive. However, the other part of me doesn't, because they're my friends and I don't want to lose that friendship... that part of me outweighs the other part.

I'm also a pretty horny guy, I'm always on the look out for girls, but I ALWAYS get attached, which means I can't do one night stands without getting hurt.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I find alot of my female friends attractive, and part of me does want to fuck them/even have a relationship with them because I do find them attractive. However, the other part of me doesn't, because they're my friends and I don't want to lose that friendship... that part of me outweighs the other part.

I've got it on with loads of my female friends, doesn't seem to affect our friendships though because we all know it's a bit of craic, especially when drunk.
  • Options
    The whole 'kissing your friends' thing is so juvenile. It's something you do when you're 15/16 at a house party with copious amounts of alcohol.

When you're a little bit more mature, you soon realise that the difference with adult relationships are the boundaries. As an adult you engage in adult relationships - you differentiate between friend and sexual partner - you can't have your cake and eat it. Friends are platonic, that's the whole point of a friendship.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    When you're a little bit more mature, you soon realise that the difference with adult relationships are the boundaries. As an adult you engage in adult relationships - you differentiate between friend and sexual partner - you can't have your cake and eat it. Friends are platonic, that's the whole point of a friendship.

:lol: Rubbish.

There's nothing wrong with fucking one of your friends if you're both lookign for a bit of fun. I've got it on with loads of girls I'm friends with without it negatively affetcing our friendship.

The whole point of friendship is having people you can trust, I don't see how sex would affect that.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »

There's nothing wrong with fucking one of your friends if you're both lookign for a bit of fun. I've got it on with loads of girls I'm friends with without it negatively affetcing our friendship.

The whole point of friendship is having people you can trust, I don't see how sex would affect that.

Well it all depends. You have to make sure you both know its for fun otherwise somebody could get hurt. All I did was kiss a friend once and he declared his love and wanted to get together.....we haven't spoken for many months now:(
  • Options
    I'm fairly attractive, why don't girls want a bit of fun? Why would they rather remain single with no action than have a bit of fun with a guy? Why not just date freely rather than being so picky and turning down potential opportunities?

because *shock horror* not every girl wants to be pulled/fancies you and the casual sex thing isn't for everyone either
  • Options

Thankyou, absolutely spot on!
  • Options
    I think Ricardo is going through the stage where he is ruled completely by his dick and has no standards, he just wants to enjoy life and women, but he will reach a stage where he recognises his own value and find it more interesting to find out what a girl is like and then have intimate, meaningful sex with them.

How many girls have you had sex with?

Are you sure you're not just in fantasy of how good it would be?
    Have slept with 11 girls - 2 "relationships" (3 and 5 months), 9 one-nighters / flings. Haven't really seen sex being that much more extra-special with someone you really care about vs having just met - in fact for the latter it's so much more fun and exciting if you're both just after fun.

My personal fundamental philosophy is that life's too short and it's really important to make the very most of it, especially in your prime (age 18-30ish) when you have so many opportunities. Which is why I want to have sexual experience with lots of people, why I've travelled 5 continents and still want to explore a lot, haven't overly focussed on work or study etc. :)

Anyway, this thread's seems to've shown something I didn't know before - how few guys girls are attracted to, whereas guys are less 'picky' / are attracted to a lot more people. Was talking to a girl who previously rejected me this morning, she says she finds less than 5% of men 'attractive'. Definitely makes me feel better about how many girls have rejected me!
  • Options
    I don't find that many girls attractive in a sense that i'd want to enjoy their company, which is what some girls mean when they use the term attractive.

I'm the same though, I find a lot of girls good looking and fuckable, but I wouldn't want anything more from them. Attractive is something that combines both personality and looks, I only really find girls attractive when i've been around them a bit and made a connection to them.

It looks like you're having a good time anyway :thumb: Nothing better than experiencing a really gorgeous girl
    Yeah cheers.. difference with me is that I would (hypothetically) go out with most girls as well.. yes that requires a looks and personality combination, but again the vast majority of girls I meet are really nice and friendly and we get along fine, can see them as potential gf material if I wanted an rship, only a small minority are cold, bitchy, too dry/sarcastic for me etc.
  • Options
    The whole 'kissing your friends' thing is so juvenile. It's something you do when you're 15/16 at a house party with copious amounts of alcohol.

That's rich coming from you. :D

I don't see nothing wrong with hooking up with your mates as long as you both only see it as a bit of fun.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    That's rich coming from you. :D
    Why's that rich coming from me?
  • Options
    Why's that rich coming from me?

Because you have no experience whatsoever with the opposite sex, maybe one snog iirc? How can you tell what's right and wrong and what's "juvenile" when you don't have any experience of what you're talking about?
  • Options

:yes:
    The whole 'kissing your friends' thing is so juvenile.

:eek2: What's that supposed to mean? I still get kissed by friends of mine, but it's all on the understanding that when they do something like that to me (same goes for hugging I guess) it doesn't mean anything to either of us.
  • Options
    Because you have no experience whatsoever with the opposite sex, maybe one snog iirc? How can you tell what's right and wrong and what's "juvenile" when you don't have any experience of what you're talking about?
    You recall incorrectly. I have been in a relationship, not a very successful one, but it's a start. As far as opinions are concerned, one doesn't need to have experienced it, to have an opinion on it. I'm merely stating my point of view. Whether or not I've experienced it myself is besides the point (I haven't gone to war myself, but I still have opinions about it!!) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    why don't people just pull easily when they go to clubs?

Some do, some don't.
    Why don't friends have sex with each other, for fun?

Some do, some don't
    Why don't single people date each other?

Erm... they do otherwise we'd all be single and not dating...
    Why would they rather remain single with no action than have a bit of fun with a guy?

Because [I can't believe I'm just about to type this] life is about more than sex.

There, I've done it now, let the cat out of the bag.
    Why not just date freely rather than being so picky and turning down potential opportunities?

because people have standards?
    Sorry for the slightly random rant

Not so much a rant as a collection of slightly surreal comments.
  • Options
    you cant really group all single girls together. Some of my single girl mates go out and shag around and are perfectly happy with never speaking to their one-night-stand again and go on to the next ... other mates don't want to because they would feel used or uncomfortable.
  • Options
    You recall incorrectly. I have been in a relationship, not a very successful one, but it's a start. As far as opinions are concerned, one doesn't need to have experienced it, to have an opinion on it. I'm merely stating my point of view. Whether or not I've experienced it myself is besides the point (I haven't gone to war myself, but I still have opinions about it!!) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    I was 16. I feel sick to the stomach when I think about it as it was so awful.
    Not snogged (or anything else) anyone since then, and I'm 21 haha.

Was that kiss in this relationship or did you not kiss in your relationship?

And I don't much mind your strawman argument, comparing relationships and war is just plain dumb. You said people going with their friends is just "juvenile" and something "15/16 year olds do," well until you know anything about forming relationships and being intimate with someone then just shut your mouth. End of story. :)
  • Options
    just shut your mouth. End of story. :)
    How about, no? I'm entitled to say whatever I like and nobody will tell me otherwise. If you don't agree with my opinions, that's fine, but I'm not gonna stop giving them.
  • Options
    I quite agree; just because your opinions are ill-informed claptrap it doesn't mean you have no right to say it.

Though relationship advice from someone who's never had a proper relationship is a bit hard to take.