Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why don't we all just pull each other and have sex?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I wouldn't say I'm "desperate", but I would easily pull, sleep with or go out with, the majority of girls my age - most people are attractive! So the question is, why doesn't this happen - why don't people just pull easily when they go to clubs? Why don't friends have sex with each other, for fun? Why don't single people date each other? I've had quite a bit of experience but get rejected about 10 times as often as I "score". I'm fairly attractive, why don't girls want a bit of fun? Why would they rather remain single with no action than have a bit of fun with a guy? Why not just date freely rather than being so picky and turning down potential opportunities?

It would answer my question if I'm the anomaly in that I would easily pull most girls I know, I'm attracted to anyone whose fairly good-looking, which I would say is most girls here in London my age who go out to bars and clubs. Is this not the case for others - you're only attracted to a small proportion of people to the extent you'd pull / sleep with / date them??

Sorry for the slightly random rant lol. I'm just thinking all my close female friends, I'm friends with them by default, and when we're both single there should be no reason why we don't have a bit of fun!

Comments

• Options
    most people arn't that desperate. and most people don't necessarily go for the idea of just having one night stands or having sex only with random strangers.
    call me old fashioned but i'd much prefer to sleep with someone i'm already in a relationship with rather than some randomer... still... each to their own.
  • Options
    You find the majority of people attractive? I find about 1 in 10 strangers attractive personally. And after about 30 minutes of talking to them, I only still find about 1 in 10 of those attractive.
  • Options
    I could never sleep with any of my male friends because the majority of them are like the brothers I never had to me. To look at them in that way makes me feel a bit weird!
  • Options
    Some people don't go clubbing/pubbing to score!!! Some of these people happen to be girls that are happy just to remain single and have fun with their mates.

Shagging your mate because your both single? Hmm I think you'd end up losing lot of friends !!

:nervous:
  • Options
    Being intimate with someone is for many, a deep emotional bond and you just don't find that with some randomer in a club. Then again, you get others who do go out and pull left, right and centre. Everyone's different.
  • Options
    I usually find around 1 in 50 men attractive.

Most people aren't that 'casual' about sex. I'm certainly not - sex to me, is something that people should do when they're in a relationship, not just with a stranger. I could never sleep with someone I met in a club that night, it just seems so wrong to me.

If that's what gets you off, then good luck to you....
  • Options
    OK sex fair enough if you want it to be special, but pulling - it's just fun! Personally I'd have it as a completely acceptable way of showing affection between male-female friends, we're just bound by societal norms what is and isn't deemed normal.
  • Options
    Ricardo R wrote: »
    we're just bound by societal norms what is and isn't deemed normal.

why do you suppose that is i wonder :chin: ... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    OK sex fair enough if you want it to be special, but pulling - it's just fun! Personally I'd have it as a completely acceptable way of showing affection between male-female friends, we're just bound by societal norms what is and isn't deemed normal.

I'm not bound by any norms. I'm sure if I wanted to kiss a friend I wouldn't not do it because of what is normal and what isn't normaly. I wouldn't do it because it would just be plain weird.

I don't mind going out there and kissing random strangers (although in the past years I do this less and less than when I was younger) but my friends, nah, it just wouldn't be right.
  • Options
    nicolalou wrote: »
    I'm not bound by any norms. I'm sure if I wanted to kiss a friend I wouldn't not do it because of what is normal and what isn't normaly. I wouldn't do it because it would just be plain weird.

I don't mind going out there and kissing random strangers (although in the past years I do this less and less than when I was younger) but my friends, nah, it just wouldn't be right.
    OK. With my close female friends, even if I don't want to go out with them, I really would like to pull them as a sign of affection, but can't as it's "not right".
  • Options
    OK. With my close female friends, even if I don't want to go out with them, I really would like to pull them as a sign of affection, but can't as it's "not right".

what do you think they'd say?
  • Options
    otter wrote: »
    what do you think they'd say?
    "No, that's just weird" as you did. Some female friends are cool with being kissed on the lips, others strongly not, another thing I find nice and affectionate between friends.
  • Options
    "No, that's just weird" as you did. Some female friends are cool with being kissed on the lips, others strongly not, another thing I find nice and affectionate between friends.

Do you have a sister? How would you feel if she wanted to kiss you as a sign of affection all the time? (and I don't mean in a family kinda way)
  • Options
    nicolalou wrote: »
    Do you have a sister? How would you feel if she wanted to kiss you as a sign of affection all the time? (and I don't mean in a family kinda way)
    Difference between friend and sister!!
  • Options
    Anyway my main question is just do people find most people attractive or not? Seems so far I'm the exception with you lot saying how few people you find attractive. For girls, at any decent bar or club the majority of them will be nice-looking. A few will have a rude/bitchy personality but that still leaves the majority I'd hook up with.
  • Options
    Difference between friend and sister!!

Not for me. I don't want to have sex with my family or my friends.
  • Options
    Anyway my main question is just do people find most people attractive or not?
    :no:
  • Options
    :no:
    Good to hear..when girls reject me I'm often thinking "Why the hell not?! I'm hot you're hot why not!". OK so got a girl's perspective on it, what about guys, roughly what proportion of girls do you find attractive?
  • Options
    Why don't friends have sex with each other, for fun? FONT]

Because nearly all my friends are in relationships and the ones that aren't, I'm not interested in at all. It also sounds wrong.
    Anyway my main question is just do people find most people attractive or not?

No. In the last 3 years, I've only really found 1, maybe 2 people attractive.
  • Options
    Good to hear..when girls reject me I'm often thinking "Why the hell not?! I'm hot you're hot why not!". OK so got a girl's perspective on it, what about guys, roughly what proportion of girls do you find attractive?

":no: " as in NO i do not find most people attractive. actually i find fairly few.
  • Options
    ":no: " as in NO i do not find most people attractive. actually i find fairly few.
    Yes I know :no: means no lol, I said that's good as it seems I'm in the minority in which case things make sense why things don't happen as they would in my world.. when I go into a club I look at the girls and think I'd happily pull easily 70-80% of them, decent figure and look nice enough. And I think sex is fun, the most enjoyable experience there is, and it's exciting with a complete random, for me doesn't need to be with someone I love. A perfect night for me is meeting some new girl, quickly bypassing the flirting onto pulling, taking her home, a night of good sex :)
  • Options
    taking her home, a night of good sex :)

Are you sure it's good for her?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
  • Options
    bypassing the flirting onto pulling, taking her home, a night of good sex :)

each to their own.
  • Options
    Personally I'd have it as a completely acceptable way of showing affection between male-female friends, we're just bound by societal norms what is and isn't deemed normal.

Why would you find something like acceptable?:confused:
    And I think sex is fun, the most enjoyable experience there is, and it's exciting with a complete random, for me doesn't need to be with someone I love. A perfect night for me is meeting some new girl, quickly bypassing the flirting onto pulling, taking her home, a night of good sex

Do you have any respect for women or not?:confused: And there is alot more to relationships than sex...
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    And there is alot more to relationships than sex...

for some incredibly desperate, shallow, sex crazed people there isn't :p
  • Options
    for some incredibly desperate, shallow, sex crazed people there isn't :p

:lol:
  • Options
    Do you have any respect for women or not?
    What the hell are you talking about? I want sex, she wants sex, we get it on. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    And there is alot more to relationships than sex...
    I wasn't talking about relationships, I was talking about sex, one night stands or whatever. And sure, there's more to rships than it, but I really do think it's the most pleasurable, happy thing humans can experience, and a relationship without sex would just suck (...) - went out with a strict Christian girl once, never again!
  • Options
    Well, it does like that;s all you think about...