Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Its the... FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD!!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    not doing a thing :) currently am listening to the beach boys, reading 'memoirs of a geisha' and crusing the net :)

will most likely stick a couple of dvds on later.. but dont know which ones!! maybe dirty dancing ;)

going out tomorrow night so saving my money!
  • Options
    sitting in pain off work
  • Options
    another vote for fuck all.
  • Options
    My fucking bitch of a housemate ruined my evening by making me clean the kitchen cos "it wasnt clean enough last time" Had a massive row with her and her dumb boyfriend and they left me to do it, friends came round and helped. Girlfriend was annoyed cos i was supposed to meet her at 9. Now ive just got out the shower and after im ready im going to meet her and get drunk cos i need it.

(Also ive decided to move out)
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    My fucking bitch of a housemate ruined my evening by making me clean the kitchen cos "it wasnt clean enough last time" Had a massive row with her and her dumb boyfriend and they left me to do it, friends came round and helped. Girlfriend was annoyed cos i was supposed to meet her at 9. Now ive just got out the shower and after im ready im going to meet her and get drunk cos i need it.

(Also ive decided to move out)

i think your housemates could easily be annoyed if you and your gf start having copious amounts of late night loud sex
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    i think your housemates could easily be annoyed if you and your gf start having copious amounts of late night loud sex
    Is it really necessary to mention this on yet another thread?
  • Options
    how many times have i mentioned this now?
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    how many times have i mentioned this now?
    I'm not just speaking about you personally.
  • Options
    ahh get you now, though before i did, it did sound a little harsh, which is sometimes the issue with tying stuff in here, people rarely get the correct context

but on the origional issue, i think renzo still should
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    ahh get you now, though before i did, it did sound a little harsh, which is sometimes the issue with tying stuff in here, people rarely get the correct context
    That's the trouble with text - it's so easy to misread the meaning that the poster is trying to convey. If we didn't have those smilies, there'd be non-stop arguments.
  • Options
    May I join you :flirt: :D

if you bring another bottle of wine... :p
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I have been studying all night so far. Have decided to pack it in for the night now as I am tired and fed up of it. Going to go to bed soon. Go me and my rock and roll lifestyle :yeees:
  • Options
    Its the... FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD!! and i love it every friday i take a look in here befor i go and well wat u dont know cant hurt hehe.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Make sure that Braintree lot don't try and nick them! :p

Oi! Watch it, slaaag! :p

Erm, I will probably just fuck about with games. Long Night for Vice City is fun! Zombies are fun!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Erm, I will probably just fuck about with games. Long Night for Vice City is fun! Zombies are fun!
    Vice City... that takes me back.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Vice City... that takes me back.
    To right.
  • Options
    Bath and bed for me
  • Options
    To right.
    Tommy Vercetti, Lance Vance, Captain Hernandez... I used to love one of the radio stations, VCPR, hilarious piss-take on US politics and culture.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Tommy Vercetti, Lance Vance, Captain Hernandez... I used to love one of the radio stations, VCPR, hilarious piss-take on US politics and culture.
    :thumb: Yeah, VCPR was awesome! Heheh... Senator Shrub.

Vice City takes ME back to GTA... the three ctiies in the original. And this time they made us pay for them seperatley, just as they are 3D! Ffft!

And they won't even make London '69 in 3D. Although, I must say, I do still love DMA (Sorry, Rockstar North) for not giving in to "Political Correctness" or all this Media BS about games. Go Scotland!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    :thumb: Yeah, VCPR was awesome! Heheh... Senator Shrub.
    Do you remember Pastor Richards, the man who wanted to build a statue of himself in Hawaii that would launch into outer space someday?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Do you remember Pastor Richards, the man who wanted to build a statue of himself in Hawaii that would launch into outer space someday?
    :lol: I was supprised he wasn't real actually. It sounds like something that might happen.

I still like the Self Help guy most. When Maurice hits him with a paper weight. :D Or the Nudist... and Pastor Richards shoots him. Hehe. :D
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I still like the Self Help guy most. When Maurice hits him with a paper weight. :D Or the Nudist... and Pastor Richards shoots him. Hehe. :D
    Barry Stark: I love you all!
    Pastor Richards: Evildoer! Die, devil, DIE! ***gunshots***
    Chavez: Pastor Richards, you shot him! There's blood and pubic hair all over the studio!
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Barry Stark: I love you all!
    Pastor Richards: Evildoer! Die, devil, DIE! ***gunshots***
    Chavez: Pastor Richards, you shot him! There's blood and pubic hair all over the studio!
    :lol: !!!

I must refer back to GTA3...

"Pidgeons! You ever eaten pidgeon? Sometimes they come with notes attached... and its like a fortune cookie with wings!"
    ...Later on with C.R.A.P (Silly R*)
    "Our carrier pidgeons keep disapeering, and we dont know why!"
  • Options
    well i went out last night and got bladdered at 42s so its bed and ribena for me
  • Options
    I've written 280 odd words out of 1500 of my law assignment and now I'm stuck...and bored...
  • Options
    :eek2:
    not the snowed in bit, or just generally lol. just the having nothing to/not being able to do anything do bit
  • Options
    I worked til 9pm, got something to eat with the bf and then came home. Now I'm here wasting time until I go to bed. Gotta be up for work at half 8. Woot.
  • Options
    Not everyone else is having a better time

When I stay in at the weekend, which is not uncommon, I do feel like everyone else is out having a good time. Well if you thought that, then it's not true 'cos I'm in also. I'm not out having a good time. But I'm not unhappy either. There's plently to get stressful in life about though. But so little time...
  • Options
    melanie wrote:
    not the snowed in bit, or just generally lol. just the having nothing to/not being able to do anything do bit
    i'm with ya.
    but believe me ...having shoveled a half a mile of snow ...even with the help of a mini digger ...looking on it with satisfaction ...only for a blizard to cover the bleedin thing again is a wee bit frustrating.

now ...i'm going to chill ...let nature take its course.
    me couch potatoe for now.
    i have everything i need.
  • Options
    i'm with ya.
    but believe me ...having shoveled a half a mile of snow ...even with the help of a mini digger ...looking on it with satisfaction ...only for a blizard to cover the bleedin thing again is a wee bit frustrating.

now ...i'm going to chill ...let nature take its course.
    me couch potatoe for now.
    i have everything i need.
    i thort the :eek2: was you thinkin im a psyco because you thort i envied you generally (which of corse i do :p )