Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    they had split up...
  • Options
    First time was about two months ago and i was seventeen was a stupid mistake and i messed up alot of stuff in my life beacuse of it. I slept with one of my best friends girls , we had been to a party all got smashed and they had a massive fight . Although i didnt get involved the girl was really messed up and i brought her home gave her a tea and everything , and then it just happened .

I dont like to defend myself but i was really drunk and i never intended up till the actual act to have anything happen i really did just genuinly want to help her, anyways to cut a story i aint spoken to my friend since and he understandable hit me cutting my lip open.
  • Options
    I was 18 with my first boyfriend. He kept asking me for sex for months. Idiot. But I still did it when I was ready.
  • Options
    KinkyBoots wrote:
    I was 18 with my first boyfriend. He kept asking me for sex for months. Idiot. But I still did it when I was ready.

It was the same for me. My bf asked me to sleep with for about 2 months before I finally ready felt ready, I really resepcted the fact that he was so understanding about why I want to wait.
  • Options
    I Was . . .

I was 17 when i lost my virginity. It was with my current boyfriend. I had known him for 6 months. I don't regret it at all. It felt so right! I was 17 and he was 23. We still are.

I love him so much and he loves me too! Hes so loving and Caring. :heart:

People who lose there virginity at such a young age (12 - 14) is kinda bad. I think this because you are only young. How would you feel if you got pregnant. Well personally if it happened to me my life would be screwed. I would have no home, no life. If i had a baby now i think it would ruin my life because im just starting my life. Plus im not ready.

I'm not one of them people who hate people who lose there virginity at such a young age. I just wouldn't do it myself.

There my views!
  • Options
    Thread died ages ago..
  • Options
    One of the kittens has just lost it's virginity to some scabby old ginger tom under the pine trees. I feel so dirty :(

:D
  • Options
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    One of the kittens has just lost it's virginity to some scabby old ginger tom under the pine trees. I feel so dirty :(

:D

:lol: only you know how to liven up a dead thread!
  • Options
    Well they're booked in for their 'op' next week, so that makes me an abortionist !
  • Options
    i was 33 im now 35, i waited all that long for the right woman,
    :heart:

awww :) i was 16
  • Options
    we was

i was 14

andi was 15

i do regreat not saving mydelf because it wasnt all that with that guy.

as for andi he wont say say awww:confused:

cazn andi
  • Options
    Are you both sat at the computer screen together or something? Does one of you do the left hand and one do the right hand when you're typing?
  • Options
    hey yer we might be ?
  • Options
    Are you both sat at the computer screen together or something? Does one of you do the left hand and one do the right hand when you're typing?

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    15-should of waited but cant go backin time
  • Options
    15. And I don't put any value to it, like "wow! 15!" or "omg, 15, I should have waited, what harlot I am."

Who cares about it? And it's certainly not like a good wine that gets better the longer you wait. I do not need someone "special" for having the first time a rogering.
  • Options
    well me b4 i wa gonna lose it 2 ma gf she finsihed me and she sed it wa a joke
  • Options
    well me b4 i wa gonna lose it 2 ma gf she finsihed me and she sed it wa a joke

Haven't you learned anything yet? No txt tlk. You aren't using a fucking mobile phone.
  • Options
    i was 15, sort of regret it now as i wish i'd have lost it to the guy that i am with now. but hey can't turn back time
  • Options
    Haven't you learned anything yet? No txt tlk. You aren't using a fucking mobile phone.

That's not txt tlk he's using, otherwise I'd probably get something from the sentence, it's just incoherent shite.
  • Options
    I was 18 and I got raped, so I kind of wish I hadn't waited. Not that I waited because I wanted it to be 'special' or whatnot, but I didn't get involved with guys at all before then for totally different reasons (which weren't to do with sex). And I wish I hadn't done that so that the first time I had sex wasn't rape. I never wanted to tell anyone that, so I always made up a story about something else.
  • Options
    15 and it was just how magazines would recommend your first time. In a relationship with some one you love blah blah blah ... was still pretty shit though
  • Options
    15 and it was just how magazines would recommend your first time. In a relationship with some one you love blah blah blah ... was still pretty shit though

Sounds magical :p
  • Options

lol
  • Options
  • Options
    i cant remeber whether ive posted on here before dont think i have though but i was 15
  • Options
    i was 19.kinda late compared to all my mates ,but iv never felt the need to follow friends..always said id wait for the right person ,which i did ,not bed the 1st one that came along ,:)
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Sounds magical :p

:lol: yeah really magic ! he came so quick i didnt even have time to get bored
  • Options
    think i must have been 16 can't remember exactly