Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i wish some my teachers at school at had slept with me!!! damn, some of them were very hot lol.

I lost mine at 19, on one hand I'm glad I did it b4 20, I did wana lose it as well, and she was very attractive and I liked her but on the other hand I regret it coz I did it with her when I only just met her, she wasnt a gf and she had issues and I had issues and its meesed me up a little bit now. I really long for a loving, steady gf who I can be with and we cna shre a happy, full relationship with for a very long time.
  • Options
    please... do you really expect people to believe you arent sure which age you first had sex??
    yes. Why shouldn't they?
  • Options
    yup definatly some fine teachers
  • Options
    yes. Why shouldn't they?

Well I guess, past the age of 60 with the onset of senility and varicose veins, it must be hard to remember what day it is, let alone when ones cherry was popped. W00t.
  • Options
    Well I guess, past the age of 60 with the onset of senility and varicose veins, it must be hard to remember what day it is, let alone when ones cherry was popped. W00t.
    STFU n00b.

Why would anybody remember the date they lost their virginity?
    I never saw virginity, or losing it, to be a particularly big thing, so I guess that might be part of the reason. If its someting you've been trying to do for 10 years, I guess it might stick in your mind when it finally happens. Also if you wait for your wedding night then you've got a good reason to remember it....

Do you remember the date you first paid for a meal at a restaurant? or, without looking it up, the first time you voted?
  • Options
    STFU n00b.

Oooh, touchy! Did we forget our afternoon nap today?

I point you in the direction of my nigh-on 500 posts so if you're going to call me names, at least think of something a little more apt.

August 31st, 2002. See, we're not all losing our marbles upstairs.
    I wouldn't really class paying for a meal in a restaurant or voting for the first time as moments in one's life on a par with losing your virginity. For one, you only lose your virginity once. Pretty shitty analogy if you ask me.
  • Options
    Oooh, touchy! Did we forget our afternoon nap today?
    you certainly forgot to take your humour pill
    I point you in the direction of my nigh-on 500 posts so if you're going to call me names, at least think of something a little more apt.
    I was referring to your relative newness to life. I used the l33t speak as an accentuating counterpoint. Wasted on the youth of today, of course...
    You didn't say which that applied to, but wither way, I think you must lead an incredibly dull life to remember.
    I wouldn't really class paying for a meal in a restaurant or voting for the first time as moments in one's life on a par with losing your virginity.

I quite agree, neither are on a par. Buying a meal, while a landmark is fairly trivial; and voting is far more important.
    For one, you only lose your virginity once. Pretty shitty analogy if you ask me.
    and the others you do for the first time more than once...? Or are you saying you've only had sex once? You'll have to explain it to me, the dementia you know.
  • Options
    Put those handbags down people...
  • Options
    I was 19. With the love of my life. We are 21 now and still together.
  • Options
    3 months short of being 18, to a guy that I'd been going out withg for 6 months, split up with about 20 days earlier, he went after my best mate, she turned him down I decided I still fancied him and wanted to be with him, so slept with him to get him back. Worked for another 18 months but really was the wrong reason to lose my virginity but hey ho.
  • Options
    2 months ago, on my 18th birthday. Thats something to remember!! And Im SO glad I waited! :yes:
  • Options
  • Options
    18 and still waiting, Ahh... the curse of being a shy guy :banghead:
  • Options
    Not lost it yet..... (almost 29)
  • Options

I wouldn't really class paying for a meal in a restaurant or voting for the first time as moments in one's life on a par with losing your virginity. For one, you only lose your virginity once. Pretty shitty analogy if you ask me.

Actually, I have not really any clue of the date I lost mine... I do recall it being roughly October/November in the year I was 17... Hold on *counts back* Bollocks, I can't even be bothered.

It just wasn't a big deal to be - job done etc. I did love the girl, still friends now (am 26), but knowing the date is hardly important to me FFS.

G.
  • Options
    almost 19 :)
  • Options
    I'm almost 16 and unlike my boystrious mates i want to lose it to some1 special instead of getting my leg over quickly.
  • Options
    Who here actually cares when somebody fucked first? Not to sound mean but honestly. This ranks up there with the "what are you listening to now"
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    That thread is classic :(

{Fall Out Boy - I've got a dark alley and a bad idea with your name on it} btw ;p
  • Options
    16.So just about 6mnths ago and i love having sex with my boyfriend. Big up to guy that waited until 33 when he found the right woman.That shows how strong a person u r to fight temptation for so many years. I don't regret losing mine though.
  • Options
    i was 15 and it was amazin hehe :thumb:
  • Options
    I can kind of understand why some people might not know. You ever hear questions like Does it count if he didn't come? Does it count if you're interuptted? Does it count if it's the vernal equinox? But I guess most should know how old they were.
  • Options
    I can kind of understand why some people might not know. You ever hear questions like Does it count if he didn't come? Does it count if you're interuptted? Does it count if it's the vernal equinox?
    But you decide what counts for you, and that's the event
    But I guess most should know how old they were.
    If it happened in the last couple of years, then yes, you should have a pretty good idea. I know when in the year it happened, I just can't remember if it was at the end of year 6, 7 or 8. What I can't get is why pople think it is important enough to care how old you were
  • Options
    14 and in shock :shocking: wasnt waht i thought it would be at all
    3 mins of my life was not worth it at all

since been with older man who knew his way round :D

icegem :flirt:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://cabinowner.proboards55.com
  • Options
    25 or 26
  • Options
    andy101 wrote:
    quote from The Observor:
    "Men tend to lose their virginity before women, although the difference is not great (average age 16 and 17 respectively). Britons are losing their virginity younger than in the past: for over-55s the average age was 19; within the 25-34 group it was 16; and among 16-24s, 15. Londoners lose their virginity later than those living in any other area (18). In total, 32% of Britons lost their virginity before the legal age of consent of 16." :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :yes: :yippe: :yippe:

Some interesting facts there. I was 20 when I lost mine, which I thought was quiet late compared to the rest of the people in my age group 16-24's, but actually it was not. Just shows that all that talk on the play ground really is just that talk. :) My bf who is in the next age group up to me, he is 6 years older (turned 27 in August :birthday: ), lost his when he was 26, after we had been going out for about 6 months. :heart:
  • Options
    I was 19! Not proud of it coz the girl was only barely legal and she was kind of with my best mate at the time, although they had split up!
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    I was 19! Not proud of it coz the girl was only barely legal and she was kind of with my best mate at the time, although they had split up!

Wow you certainly know how to woo a lady.
  • Options
    i was 15 my boyfriend took me the the most romantic place for my birthday he waited a year to sleep with me and it was great but the pain turned me on more im now 17 been with him 3 years hes 29 and the age dont matter his family like me and my family like him and they understand but not at first like most parents i guess
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Yeah, what a mate you are... :rolleyes: