Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Look sugar, I won't waste my time trying to decipher your nonsense.
    and thats accepting views...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    Mine

I was 15
  • Options
    over 2000 ppl have viewed post - wow :thumb:
  • Options
    billybob87 wrote:
    some gibberish

She has stated her opinion that she thinks sex before marriage is not ideal.

She isn't imposing her beliefs on anyone else, and she is following her own moral code.

What is your problem?

Oh, and for heaven's sake, please try to type in something approaching English. I know lots of people with dyslexia and dyspraxia who can use a keyboard perfectly well, so why can't you be arsed?
  • Options
    billybob87 wrote:
    how is it? my view is that if it doesnt harm any one else....(like an affair does) then what is the problem with sex before marriage?
    people that sleep around,yeah I dont agree in that!But Im not,and I dont believe im harming any one!she was saying its wrong and damages lives....yeah if your a slag and dont use protection it does!

See that big button at the bottom of your keyboard... it's the "space bar"... try and use it...
  • Options
    for fecs sake, its not hard to read it!
  • Options
    For those of us more accustomed to reading English
    insteadofsumfindatlukzrlyliekspasticateditsreallyhrd2rd!!11oneeleven2!
  • Options
    I put spaces between words,I didnt after full stops etc duh!Im not that thick.Oh sorry I mean:-

I put spaces between words, I didnt after full stops etc
  • Options
    4 months before my 16th. I regret it. Mainly because a) he was a twat, b) it caused a lot of hurt to a lot of people, and c) I haven't had any since October and I get horny a lot ;(.
  • Options
    billybob87 wrote:
    for fecs sake, its not hard to read it!
    It's harder to read. If you have dyslexia, then you ought to already have mitigating processes in place. It makes more sense for you to spend 5 minutes running your "thoughts" through a spelling and grammar checker than for 30 poeple to take an extra 10 seconds coping with your poor presentation.

Of Course, If You Are Just Another Loser Trying To Be Special, you certainly are.
  • Options
    20. I waited for the right man and I found him.
  • Options
    I don't know whether I will be with my current partner for the rest of my life, it looks doubtful at my age (18). But, even if Im not with him I won't regret sleeping with him, because it felt natural and right at the time. I love him soo much!I feel I did wait for the right person, Iv had boyfriends before that I could have slept with but they were knobs. But he's perfect! :)
  • Options
    17. I'm not proud to say that I didn't even love him, he was just a means to my ends.
  • Options
    i was just 17 in a stable relationship.

perhaps the most boring sex ever too!!
  • Options
    11. with a super model from sweden.
  • Options
    16 with my friends older brother :blush:
  • Options
    I was 16, he was nearly 16 and it was the first time for both of us. It wasn't the best sex ever, but I don't regret it at all. I'm not with him now, but it was right at the time and it's still right.
  • Options
    I was 23. Like 2 weeks after my 23rd bday. I unfortunately rushed our relationship, we are no longer together. I dont regret it, as I needed to get that BIG experience over and done with, so my next times wont be so nervous or scary. The guy i lost my V was from my current college. He is a year younger than I.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    11. with a super model from sweden.
    ;< [/bullshit]
  • Options
    im really amused by mr pirate and his manners. I mean, what if i was the poster of that? i would probably be banned or PM.. something at least..

plus, wasnt it that we should take every post seriously, and not consider that it could have been a lye. That can be confirmed by "sex with aunti" thread
  • Options
    21, wanted to wait for the one I thought I could spend the rest of my life with. Still with him, and still think that. No regrets! :)
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    im really amused by mr pirate and his manners. I mean, what if i was the poster of that? i would probably be banned or PM.. something at least..

plus, wasnt it that we should take every post seriously, and not consider that it could have been a lye. That can be confirmed by "sex with aunti" thread
    It's spelt "lie". Get over it. No-one would have been warned or banned for that.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    It's spelt "lie". Get over it. No-one would have been warned or banned for that.
    I find myself agreeing with you ;(

How unfortunate.
  • Options
    nearly 2 months ago... was 16 stiil 16
  • Options
    i just turned 16 and still waiting
  • Options
    please... do you really expect people to believe you arent sure which age you first had sex??
  • Options
    A boy I know lost his in a broom cupboard with this skanky girl on Saturday. They weren't even going out or anything. He says he doesn't now, but he's sooo gonna regret it after a while.
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    A boy I know lost his in a broom cupboard with this skanky girl on Saturday. They weren't even going out or anything. He says he doesn't now, but he's sooo gonna regret it after a while.
    how romantic....there was something in the paper the other day about a 49 year old teacher who had a sexual affair with a 16 year old pupil for 7 weeks in bournemouth somewhere - :yuck: she wasn't even good looking...
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    how romantic....there was something in the paper the other day about a 49 year old teacher who had a sexual affair with a 16 year old pupil for 7 weeks in bournemouth somewhere - :yuck: she wasn't even good looking...

:yuck: I read an article in Heat or something 2 weeks ago about a 28yr old american female teacher jailed for having sex with her 14 yr old pupil several times. Words fail me.
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    :yuck: I read an article in Heat or something 2 weeks ago about a 28yr old american female teacher jailed for having sex with her 14 yr old pupil several times. Words fail me.
    yeah, it seems that women teachers are sleeping with underage pupils more and more....in fact you hardly hear of it the other way round anymore....
    they need some sense....