Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ballerina wrote:
    lol am i the only virgin here?

nope there's quite a few..i'm sure most people here wish they had waited longer...i know i wish i had
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    No, me too. But really, what's the point in a virgin posting on a thread about when they lost their virginity.
  • Options
    I was 18, but it wasn't the best sex of my life!
  • Options
    14 and I don't regret it one bit.

I was young but i was in a loving relationship and it seems quite likely to me that if I had decided not to sleep with him because of my age then I would've ended up losing it to someone meaningless later, like most of my friends.
    Age doesn't matter, it's down to each individual.

I totally agree with you! I hate having people look down on me because I'm underage - theres always this assumption that I did it because of peer pressure, or I'm immature and irresponsible, or I'm having it away with a different lad every Saturday etc etc..
  • Options
    19, with my bf. Also waited till it was with someone I cared about enough to want it to be them.
  • Options
    Yea everyone still has feeling, no mata wot age! So y do people just think coz ur 14 u cant feel love???
  • Options
    17 and it was gr8!
  • Options
    I havn't done it yet and I'm 19.
  • Options
    you can modify your posts you know :yeees:
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    you can modify your posts you know :yeees:

:eek2:
  • Options
    Yea everyone still has feeling, no mata wot age! So y do people just think coz ur 14 u cant feel love???

Because you are still a child despite how "grown up and mature" you think you are.

I was 17 and had waited until I was in a long term relationship, because I wanted it to be special and to make sure I was mentally ready, and because otherwise I'd be like a lot of people saying "I woz 14 n wished I'd waited init!11"
  • Options
  • Options
    just 17 i think.
  • Options
    I'm quite surprised by the amount of people that aren't entirely sure! I thought it would be one of those things which is inscribed into your memory forever. Weird! Btw, 16, and wish I'd waited until married.
  • Options
    14 :chin: i think :P
  • Options
    I was 17, it wasnt anything special but was quite a lot of fun.
    Bloke i was with was a few years older and kinda made it easy for me, made me relax and enjoy it as much as poss....
  • Options
    19, a mere month into the relationship with the girlfriend I still have almost 3 years later.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Far as I know, I haven't.
  • Options
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    That's why I hate these threads- it implies that everyone is having hot steaming sex except the one loser that's a virgin. That's not true.

I was 18, and I lost it to the woman who is now my wife.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    aww ;p

I have a slow and (currently) crap sex life.

go me \o/
  • Options
    I was (and am) 16, and it happened just over 3 weeks ago. Wasn't exactly amazing, but my bf is the most wonderful guy I've ever met and I couldn't imagine 'losing it' to anyone else. Second time a whole heap better! :chin:
  • Options
    21.........originally wanted to wait until marriage, but i fancied him too much!!! :love: still do actually............. :yes:
  • Options
    I'm 14 and I lost it just over 2 weeks ago, it was with my 7 month boyfriend and I don't regret it! Well for now anyway (you never know lol..)
  • Options
    17-just i was almost 18. I was more than ready. shame the guy was so awful. Hmph. and also shame my body didnt want none of it either! Gah!
  • Options
    Smarah wrote:
    I'm 14 and I lost it just over 2 weeks ago, it was with my 7 month boyfriend and I don't regret it! Well for now anyway (you never know lol..)

Lol.. I lost mine in Feb, shortly after valentines day, with my bf of 2 1/2 months.. I was about 14 1/2 then, but it seemed so right :D.

Still with him, almost 6 months later.. don't regret a thing.. actingly responsibly as you like and the sex is fabulous ;)
  • Options
    b u r l i wrote:
    21.........originally wanted to wait until marriage, but i fancied him too much!!! :love: still do actually............. :yes:
    Awww :heart:
  • Options
    Was 15 - but only just!Two weeks before my 16th birthday roughly, Bonfire Night with my current boyfriend :) pretty perfect, nice atmospehere with fireworks outside as well! :)
  • Options
    I was 18, i never really felt that comfy with anyone till i met my current girlfriend. Now ive got an amazing sex life and im with the person i love :heart:
  • Options
    16...like 2months ago,pain was horrible,walking afterwards was horrible,my boyfriend was horrible..all in all not a gd experience :chin: