Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think I discovered my wiener around four or five I think.

Since then it's... been fairly useless. Sexually, I mean.
  • Options
    I was 15, nearly 16. Don't regret the person, but I still believe I was too young.
  • Options
    JESUS says not to have sex before marriage else ull lose ur ESSENCE

I hope u havent had more than 1 partner or else u will be insecure and GOD will not like u

do u read the BIBLE?????
    Erm.. I haven't had ANY partners.... :confused:

Ilora x
  • Options
    hmmmm that is quite the reply which was to be expected?
  • Options
    billybob87 wrote:
    if god is all loving,therefore he will forgive.lmao religion makes me laugh,can always argue straight back.

most parents are all loving, though they still let their kids go out on skateboards, they get hurt, they learn from their mistakes

i think we are gods children, we have free will, and its our fault not his as to why we dont learn from our mistakes, so how does this make god not all loving :)
  • Options
    *hugs G* mate, I love you, I'm so glad you're my brother.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    *hugs G* mate, I love you, I'm so glad you're my brother.

:yes:
  • Options
    i was 15 and it was CRAP!
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    i was 15 and it was CRAP!
    you're a Pirate, I'm a Pirate

I think we should have Pirate babies ;x
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:

Ooooo i'd be your wench any day Dr Pirate ;)
  • Options
    Ooooo i'd be your wench any day Dr Pirate ;)
    YARR AVAST!!
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    YARR AVAST!!

my thoughts exactly
  • Options
    my thoughts exactly
    :heart:

A lady after my own ;p
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Aww! Have we found the latest match on TheSite? :heart:
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    most parents are all loving, though they still let their kids go out on skateboards, they get hurt, they learn from their mistakes

i think we are gods children, we have free will, and its our fault not his as to why we dont learn from our mistakes, so how does this make god not all loving :)

I didnt say he wasnt all loving,i said IF he was all loving he would forgive and therefore having sex before marriage shud be accepted.
  • Options
    id like to add,most youngsters that sleep around dont believe in God,so no use really tellin them its wrong! in my view if its not harmin any one then whats the problem?
  • Options
    billybob87 wrote:
    I didnt say he wasnt all loving,i said IF he was all loving he would forgive and therefore having sex before marriage shud be accepted.
    Why?

Assuming my own dad would forgive me anything, should he accept me murdering someone?

God forgives because the punishment deserved has been paid by someone else. And yes, He will forgive anything, yes anything, anything you can think of and more He will forgive you. That doesn't make it ok.
  • Options
    hmmmmmmmm u didnt pay attention to my last post.murder is illegal! sex before marriage isnt,u CANNOT compare them.how the hell does sex before marriage have anything like the same effects as murder?sorry doesnt work on me,if it aint hurtin others dont see the problem!
  • Options
    What's your point? And reading your posts would be alot easier if you were posting in english.
  • Options
    whats your point?look Im just saying that sex before marriage is NOT harming others,so what the fec is the problem?I dont sleep around,but Im in a stable r/ship at 18,yeah iv slept with him but we didnt just give in to temptation.we waited along time,until lwe were ready in our r/ship.no one calls me a slag cos im on the pill,we are sensible and its not harming any one else.love is not a piece of paper its all in the mind,so why should any one have to get a certificate to have sex....and then find they dont enjoy it with that partner.what a great marriage that would be!
  • Options
    Ok, again, reading would be easier if you posted using standard english.

If you think that marriage is based on sex, you've been sorely misguided, and honestly if you married someone, you'd think you'd be able to talk to them about how to improve things.

We're talking biblical law here mate, not secular, I'm simply pointing out what the bible actually says.

As an aside, I would argue that sex before marriage can in fact be very damaging, so where does that leave us?
  • Options
    well I can talk to my partner,I may marry him one day if we remain happy for a long time.ok yeah i may have a dyslexia,have always suffered with punctuation so shut up!
    but I got B's at gcse and a.s so most of the time I over come that problem.
    Iv just completed R.S alevel,I think I know what the Bible says,studied the new testament for2 years! and my god was it boring!theres things Iv studied that the Bible contradicts its self , u should study it properly!
    I dont think marriage is based on sex,butyour sayin sex is IMPORTANT in a marriage if they have to wait till marriage so therefore its a big part.do u think all couple are at it like rabbits?some of us actually view it as a loving thing to do!couple that wait till marriage actually marry early by the looks of it.hmmmm I wonder why that would be?
    the bible makes things such as masturbation as morally wrong!now tell that to the billions across the world!
  • Options
    I have dyslexia, but my space bar works. I doubt, nothing personal, that a-level religious studies taught you anything real about the bible. If you want to discuss "contradictions" feel free to PM me. I'm not particularly interested in a theological discussion with someone who can't post legibly.
  • Options
    there are different levels of it u know....if u actually have it!?!?!
    in my opinion u are like a guy I know, hes totally stuborn and wont believe anything any one else says on the topic of abortion etc, you have no right to tell people it is wrong! just think of how many religions there are,and how they teach different things!then tell me why I should believe u! and please.for a change accept peoples views,and stop telling them what they dont want to hear!
    we actually studies ethical teachings of the bible,so yeah we did all the boring stuff!
    religion causes the majority or wars,so I have no reason to beleive in it,causes more harm than good.tries to brainwash people!
  • Options
    billybob87 wrote:
    there are different levels of it u know....if u actually have it!?!?!
    in my opinion u are like a guy I know, hes totally stuborn and wont believe anything any one else says on the topic of abortion etc, you have no right to tell people it is wrong! just think of how many religions there are,and how they teach different things!then tell me why I should believe u! and please.for a change accept peoples views,and stop telling them what they dont want to hear!
    we actually studies ethical teachings of the bible,so yeah we did all the boring stuff!
    religion causes the majority or wars,so I have no reason to beleive in it,causes more harm than good.tries to brainwash people!
    you are telling her to accept peoples views?

why dont you accept hers?
  • Options
    ok, whatever, I really haven't read any of your posts, maybe you should run them through word or something before posting.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    you are telling her to accept peoples views?

why dont you accept hers?

I do,but then shes arguin sayin its wrong.....full stop!
    And just cos I dont put spaces after a full stop,cant your brain cope with it?oh dear,poor u!
  • Options
    no, but if you want people to read your viewpoint and take you seriously, you should really make an effort,

its not that we cant ready it or cope with it, we just think your views and opinions are a bit stupid if something you take so seriously, you do not put the effort into
  • Options
    billybob87 wrote:
    I do,but then shes arguin sayin its wrong.....full stop!
    And just cos I dont put spaces after a full stop,cant your brain cope with it?oh dear,poor u!
    Look sugar, I won't waste my time trying to decipher your nonsense. If you would care to find the post where I've been judgemental beyong saying what I believe to be true, be my guest and quote me. Other than that, hush, you're starting to get a little repetative.
  • Options
    how is it? my view is that if it doesnt harm any one else....(like an affair does) then what is the problem with sex before marriage?
    people that sleep around,yeah I dont agree in that!But Im not,and I dont believe im harming any one!she was saying its wrong and damages lives....yeah if your a slag and dont use protection it does!