Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sticky: Introductions FAQ

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lizaria wrote:
    Hi, My name is Liz aka Lizaria. I am a 23 y/o female. I am slowly but surely learning how to adapt to everyone elses life style. I cannot seem to help myself though. I am bad at applying makeup or styling my hair. I look like crap. I thought this forum good help me a little. I got a few tips already on how to get that smokey eye look. Thanks for that. I'll try it soon. So hope to start posting like xrazy!

Hullo and welcome :wave:

Yeah we've got a few make up and styling pro's out there. If you wanna draw a lil more attention to yourself as being new here, it might be worth making a completely new thread in the 'Introduce yourself' forum just to say hello again :) as this post here gets bogged down and some of the older members tend not to stray here as often

Malt x :)
  • Options
    im 16...

live in cambridgshire.... 6'1...

like photography..

have no idea what to say... its two in the morning :rolleyes:

goin to bed now

i dont like hot weather apart from that u can go out at nite without being frozen to death...
  • Options
    Hi :wave: , I'm a newbie too. My name's Darren (my mother liked "Bewitched!") and I am probably a great deal older than most of you here on these forums, being the grand old age of 33!

I am a Senior Youth Worker with Caerphilly County Borough Council's Basement Youth Information Network, so I use this excellent site quite a lot through my work with young people.

I'm also currently studying for the final part of my BA (Hons) in Youth and Community Studies ... I'm finalising an hypothesis for my dissertation, I think it will be something about young people who use illegal substances, but I'm not too sure which angle I am going to take!

I hope that you all make me feel at home! Cheers ...
  • Options
    Hi people! This is me...

Just found this site and I am well impressed! loads of information and advice!

Well, I live in Manchester, England and I work full time as a Warehouse manager for a major mail order company. But my main aim is to work for myself and that it is why I have set up my own business(check signature).

Business has been up and running for around 3/4 weeks and it's on page 1 of msn for some of my keywords. I've had around 7 sales sop far and I'm slowly building the business up now.

My main reason for joining this forum was to see what people are looking for in fashion labels as I will only sell the latest season fashion and labels! so shout up if you have any comments regarding my site and what you would like to see!

Cheers
    Dave

ps. I have set a poll on my site, so please give me your feedback or just leave it on here!!
    Look forward to interacting with you all :)
  • Options
    Hello,

Jon here, from San Francisco. basically, i've found myself spending more and more time on the web recently, so i thought i'd join a couple message boards. so, i'm here. movies and music are my primary passions, but i love learning about everything. look forward to chatting.
  • Options
    New member from France !

Hey guys,

I'm new :blush:
    I am 17 and I live in France.

My hobbies are reading, writing, studying, sports, cinema, plays, photography... I hope it won't annoy you a French member registered. I made the sad experience today to feel very not welcome by mean comments on another American website :crying:

This board seems way better.

See you around :heart::p
  • Options
    Welcome, hope you have a nice time here :wave:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Ambre wrote:
    Hey guys,

I'm new :blush:
    I am 17 and I live in France.

My hobbies are reading, writing, studying, sports, cinema, plays, photography... I hope it won't annoy you a French member registered. I made the sad experience today to feel very not welcome by mean comments on another American website :crying:

This board seems way better.

See you around :heart::p
    Bonjour.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot :wave: :heart:
  • Options
    beeno n the site for time but not been in here. 18 m uk london where all the hot guy lives me !
  • Options
    Ambre wrote:
    Thanks a lot :wave: :heart:
    Bon soir.

You are most welcome at theSite.org :yippe: :wave:
  • Options
    Hey there, happy posting.

Wow, how mean of those Americans. Us Brits are lovely :yes:
  • Options
    We're bitches ;)
    Did you misspell your name Amber, Ambre, hahahahaha. France. Stinky. hahahaha. :p

oh, and welcome, yay!
  • Options
    No lol I wrote it correctly. But lots of members on foreign boards call me Amber indeed lol :hyper:

Thanks for the warm welcome guy, that's very nice of you :love:
  • Options
    So is Ambre your real name? How is it pronounced? Its quite cute.
  • Options
    yer
  • Options
    hi

hi im James from D.. hmm, England.
    im 15 years old and i joined this site because i've become really addicted to cannabis and tonight i got mugged. this site has really helped me out so far..

seems alright round here, i think i'll stick around.

edit: im not too young to join am i?
  • Options
    James_666 wrote:
    hi im James from D.. hmm, England.
    im 15 years old and i joined this site because i've become really addicted to cannabis and tonight i got mugged. this site has really helped me out so far..

seems alright round here, i think i'll stick around.

edit: im not too young to join am i?

No, of course you're not :p You should start your own thread though instead of posting it on here.. Welcome and happy posting.. :)
  • Options
    thanks cazzoo, wow what a crazy name lol.
  • Options
    hey and welcome James.
  • Options
    Happy posting James. :)
  • Options
    Will keep it short and sweet!!!

I'm Kirsten, currently at Uni in Southampton...i'm 19...currently between relationships...bisexual leaning towards lesbian...into most kinds of music...love going to theatre and cinema...kinda sums me up, but doesn't...ack...oh well
  • Options
    Kirsten wrote:
    Will keep it short and sweet!!!

I'm Kirsten, currently at Uni in Southampton...i'm 19...currently between relationships...bisexual leaning towards lesbian...into most kinds of music...love going to theatre and cinema...kinda sums me up, but doesn't...ack...oh well

Really, you should post an own thread of yours - this way you get a lot more attention.
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    Really, you should post an own thread of yours - this way you get a lot more attention.

maybe she doesn't want loads of attention? :p
  • Options
    maybe she doesn't want loads of attention? :p

Well, you're right. :)
  • Options
    hi! im lorna and im from glasgow although my dad was born in germany. enjoy playing flute and piano and am addicted to ronan keating. i have learnign difficulties and epilepsy but hope to make lots of friends on here!
    ;)
  • Options
    hi! im lorna and im from glasgow although my dad was born in germany. enjoy playing flute and piano and am addicted to ronan keating. i have learnign difficulties and epilepsy but hope to make lots of friends on here!
    ;)
    :wave: Hello and welcome.
  • Options
    Hallo everybody!

I hope this is the right place for introductions.

I'm Adam, 21 from Leicester. I am deeply into the Occult, Neopagan stuff (I am a Gardenarian witch) and am a real sucker for anything newage. I do alot with computers and I also teach karate. I enjoy the simple pleasures of life and can't afford the not-so-simple ones.
  • Options
    I hope this is the right place for introductions.

I'm Adam, 21 from Leicester. I am deeply into the Occult, Neopagan stuff (I am a Gardenarian witch) and am a real sucker for anything newage. I do alot with computers and I also teach karate. I enjoy the simple pleasures of life and can't afford the not-so-simple ones.
    Gardnerian... Lots of nakedness with your friends then heehee :p

Hello from a fellow Pagan :wave:
  • Options
    Yes, us Gardenerians, and our sitting in freezing snow or jumping bonfires whilst *ahem* 'skyclad' ways.... a silly bunch we be.

Nice to meet a fellow pagan :)
This discussion has been closed.