StrubbleS university diary

1235

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm so bored...

    Deleted Alice from my icq contact list. I think I bother too much. I'm too empathic, it's verging obsession. I'm just too dedicated with things and I found that if I just lean back and don't care about anything, just stop bothering with whatever it feels better. I feel passive, however.

    Couldn't cope with the fact that I am always happily talking to alice in icq, she even told me some sensitive things about her life and it was genuinely interesting and funny conversation. but in uni there is just the little greeting nod, when our views awkwardly meet. It's creepy, as if they are two different people. I just don't want to strain myself anymore with such pointless shit.

    In the last time I have weird dreams, and by weird I actually mean rather normal realistic dreams, but always about stuff that bothers me. Last one I remember was about alice and me... I think we even had a shared flat (there is this cheap flat, that was offered to my father. 40m², nice area, good public access, few but nice neighbours, good condition, nice view, 3.60m high rooms, so you can advance the living areal making galleries [so kinda second story] for 150? a month). Won't be happening that I move there, however. I'm too poor atm. There were different dreams too, as if I wouldn't know what's spooking in my mind atm :rolleyes: thanks subconsciousness.

    Probably sounds tougher as it is. I'm just bored and unmotivated and pretty much in a good spot to carry on and leave those things behind me.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Today was first day in uni again and it was sooo exhausting.
    Getting up at 7:30, leaving house at 8.

    At uni I had exam at 9 o' clock for 2 hours. Analytical chemistry which was HELL. It's so fricken hard, you can't imagine... Then I had 2 hours of mathematic excersises (calculating mathematical issues on the black board in front of a work group. thank god i wasn't picked this time). I felt like 80 years old when leaving that lecture and had after 15 minutes of break 1 hour of chemistry of solids, half an hour break, 2 hours of physical chemistry and then without break 1,5h of anorganic exam which was proper hard as well.
    Came home at 7 and felt ready for some vacation.

    Since I haven't done analytical chemistry exam earlier I cannot start the (back-breaking) lab tomorrow, but have to wait 3 weeks. Ugh...

    Well... met alice today at the train station and talked to her. We are getting on quite well, but I just can't do it anymore. Sometimes she appears to be an usual every-day girl, but yea... I would blame me for being short in contact as well (as it takes two to keep contact), but I know already that I tried harder and didn't get results.

    I just texted with her a few times around in the easter hols, she's always quick to reply as if she is bored and wants to do something, but I can't help her if she can't ask out of her own intention.
    Texted with sophie too... She's still such a cute girl :)

    well, enough of my virtual infatuations, there is this girl who is interested in me. Found out on last fridays birthday-party-BBQ we had. It was huge and well, we got on pretty good (me and the gal, not me and the bbq). I've been out with her and her friend mona one and a half months ago, when chris introduced me to them. It was a pretty wicked evening and I remember typing that story up in a weekend-thread, but not here... shame. We danced all night long. Me and chris in a fronting, dissing kind of Chemical-brothers-galvanize-music-video kind of way and with the girls just funny stuff and a few dirty dancing moves, because we are checkers like that :p In the end we danced classical dances, stuff we learnt in dancing school (lol), and one of the girls (some kind of ballet-champion [smoking hot btw] taught us some piruettes so that we can look like fags, :P
    I thought it was the kind of behaviour that makes you appear as 'cute' in the eyes of a chick, and kills every chance you might ever have with them (as we were having no interest in them anyway), but it seems it landed quite well...

    I microsized that now, because it was from the one night yonks ago and if you knew me better, you'd know I am aaaaalways fly off on a huge tangent, and... well just like now.

    back to the story (of the bbq), the girl, Dani, (not the lesbian dani from back a few pages [god, as if I knew only people having the same name {going off on a tangent again, notice?}]), the friend of mona was always in my vicinity the whole evening and when she was cold I offered her my hoodie-sleeves to warm her hands. Well, since I was so plastered already I kissed her (wasn't much risk behind it, pooed my pants almost anyways). so we made out for a couple of hours, before he head to chris house. They have a guest room... unfortunately mona and this male (i think gay) friend of theirs cock-blocked me, by insistently persuading her to go home with them...

    I am just idle texting around with her and I dunno, I just don't feel any motivation. What is wrong with me? This might my be a great chance... Maybe I am not attracted to her enough :/ I have the creeping feeling I am pretty shallow... The way mona was giving me attention lately might be a sign for her interest too, I'm 99% convinced. ughhh!!! I just dunno. Twice at once, I am not reallyyyyy interested - quite yet - in any of them, even tho they are both pretty classy girls.

    Life's weird, I'm weird. I dunno what I want, maybe once and for all a girl I have a crush on, or maybe it's leaving me cold then, just like now.

    Summer has properly started in austria. yesterday I cruised through half vienna to meet someone for maths. As I was driving over a bridge over the donau (and donauinsel) there was proper beach-spirit. so many people in bermuda shorts and bikini already. guys and gals playing footie, beach volleyball, going on their bikes and having ice cream. the weather is a dream.

    Maybe it's a good thing I am pretty unoccupied, because of not being able to enter lab :thumb: ah, godness... spring feelings.

    so have to quit at this moment again.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you knew him better he'd ask for some time
    Cuz he's looking for a reservoire to empty his mind
    And there's only so much he can put in a song
    Gotta talk to somebody who can tell him what the hell is wrong


    That's what I am looking too now...

    So after a day of doing sweet fuck all, except lying on the garden swing seat on the terrace for 2 hours just in your boxers rocking back and forth, bathing in the sun, I decided to make the effort to travel into city and pick up alice to go with her for a pint. Why? I have no idea...

    So, when the lot all left the lab (I'm not in that lab now, because I made the prerequistive exam too late and it wasn't corrected before the first lab started, so I have to take the second appointment... if I passed the exam, of course)... Alice was in company with a collegue of study of us and friend of her, barbara. I wasn't miffed about that, no, quite the contrary, because she might add to the group dynamic that might be amiss at a semi-awkward evening with me an alice.

    And it was like that. We were joking around and telling a lot of stuff and drinking more than just one beer, even tho they've been working like slaves for 8 hours straight in the lab and must be exhausted.

    Alice wasn't lying when she told me, she has problems building up contact to a male living being after the disaster with her boyfriend, and she isn't so introverted as I originally thought. She hangs a LOT around with babsi (barbara) and 2 other female collegue of study and even sleep over at each other and seem to go out rather frequently, even tho they know each other just as much as I my male collegues/friends and I wouldn't sleep over at them... I was surprised so to say and I dunno if I fit in there. After all it was a very funny and entertaining evening of a little bit of everything. talking about ones situation, witty banter, study, etc etc... if she (alice) can't appreciate that enough to notify herself to meet up or smth than I can't help her.

    Alice seems to be a rather girly-girl and from experience I gathered I don't get much along with them, rather with the boy-ish girls.

    cool thing is tho, that a guy (Reini) from my study plays semi-professional beachvolleyball, and I gathered that babsi and alice played too in their school time, so I of course wrote that guy (i just so-so knew) that we have to challenge them, in the name of chemistry, ha!
    he then called me and wanted to go play b-volleyball with me this very weekend and asked what I am doing on june 1st and 2nd, because in his hometown (he's from upper austria) there is a 2 days beachvolleyball turney and if i fancied to come etc... haha, sure as hell mate... there is no thing more upright and straightforward than a male-male friendship.

    witty thing is, that I was talking with another collegue yesterday in icq and he was wondering why I was so companionable with everyone in the study and that it seems so pretended to "be their friends", and I told him well, this is the only way to make friends. talk to them, keep contact to them, find mutuality and get each other better to know, and since I was talking to that guy (Reini), I found out that he plays v-ball and so we found common ground etc... and from here it develops, like the aforegoing paragraph shows.

    just between this and the aforegoing /\/\ pragraph 5 minutes passed, since I was daydreaming of bashing alice and babsi with reini in beachvolleyball... I'm a loser...

    i got sweaty handpalms now... im such a daydreamer.

    I'd be surprised if anyone could follow that post (or the dozen aforegoing for that matter), my train of throughts are unfathomable, even for myself after a few hours.

    I used 3 times the word 'aforegoing' in that post (4 times with this one), bla bla yadda yadda, I'm tired and intoxicated, excuse myself....
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What university are you in in Vienna? It just dawned on me that you're from there and I know two people that are attending universities there (one real life friend, the other somebody I know from online). Neither do anything remotely like chemistry though. ;)

    I do envy you of the sun! I had a brief spot of sun where I am last Thursday and felt something close to warm whilst lying between trees (avoiding the breeze) wearing a fleece sweater. :|
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jaloux wrote: »
    What university are you in in Vienna? It just dawned on me that you're from there and I know two people that are attending universities there (one real life friend, the other somebody I know from online). Neither do anything remotely like chemistry though. ;)

    I do envy you of the sun! I had a brief spot of sun where I am last Thursday and felt something close to warm whilst lying between trees (avoiding the breeze) wearing a fleece sweater. :|

    University of Technology in Vienna, 4 (4. district).

    Yea, it's pretty sunny already, but I am bothered too, since the winter was so weak (little increase of the glacial mass) and it's already pretty warm. The summer will probably be dry and HOT(!) and a couple small towns in AUT (that live from wells instead of glacial water) will prolly run dry.

    but right now, it is a strong sun, with a slighty cool breeze to make it bearable. If I finish my maths soon enough I might meet with Reini and train beachvolleyball on the donauinsel
    ha... we'll have some opponents soon :cool:

    have you ever been to vienna or austria?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nothing beats meeting someone from your study the first time to play beachvolleyball and win every fucking match from 3pm to 6:15pm.

    The the boys from the rural side are usually pretty easy-going (that sounds super-gay now, I know, but you know what I mean) and are not so fickle, so if you mention to him you do A and B in the spare time and he's like WOW ME TOO and you usually end up pretty quick having contact and doing whatever A and B is [since this doesn't stop sounding gay, I will change the topic].
    (like, beachvolleyball, tablefootball, football, Capoeira, whatever...)
    words fail me today... bear with me

    Haven't experienced this with country-side girls yet... but it's nice to make new friends. Haven't texted with Dani for the last two days. Why the heck am I so unmotivated in that department, I am fickle (learnt that word recently, so have to use it now), trying to improve contact with alice and I don't know why. I am cheating myself, why should I be friends with her? There are hundreds that suit that position better, I fancy her, period.... (just read that again, and no, I do not fancy her period)

    I don't even try anymore to challenge my subconsciousness, it always wins. It was a day well spent and it's cool to socialize with other collegues, yay...

    I have to get ready, because I get a lift from chris in 30 minutes for football o0 I don't really want to play, but ugh... what do I do at home? Learning and studying that is! Ugh, no, then rather football...

    lalala!! oh and I have a job for summer already. I work in a big facility for galvanization and it's goooood money I direly need... mhmm

    Too thinking about the flat, 40m² ( 380 square feet) for 150euro a month, which is cheap and the flat is gorgeous in condition and location.
    Mhmm, I'm so poor, but hmmm....
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can identify with the being poor thing! I quit uni to study something else and didn't get all my tuition fees returned so I have a massive overdraft that I need to cut down in the summer. Ahead: Work work work!

    I've never been to Vienna, no. My friend has asked me several times to visit her but I've not had the money to do so yet. Need to do it sometime when I get my finances sorted.

    Wouldn't mind playing beach volleyball now... I did volleyball twice a week last fall and I miss it. It's a great sport.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jaloux wrote: »
    I can identify with the being poor thing! I quit uni to study something else and didn't get all my tuition fees returned so I have a massive overdraft that I need to cut down in the summer. Ahead: Work work work!

    I've never been to Vienna, no. My friend has asked me several times to visit her but I've not had the money to do so yet. Need to do it sometime when I get my finances sorted.

    Wouldn't mind playing beach volleyball now... I did volleyball twice a week last fall and I miss it. It's a great sport.

    Haha, I want to obligate a user from theSite too to come visit me here in vienna. I really hope that works out, she's pretty cool :)

    I'm not the hottest shit in volleyball, just hobby-wise playing it, but we didn't lose once today in 2,5 hours ;) (reini is rather good, but it was often a very tight match, and opponents weren't bad either). Got a sunburn and now I was obligated to play 1,5h of football with my friends, you can tell I am wrecked. :thumb:

    If you ever plan to go to vienna, give me a shout :yes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I went to see the professor today, because of my negative grade on analytical chemistry 1.

    He found one little correction mistake and gave me another point, which results in having 24points and 25 are mandatory to pass the exam.

    The exam is prerequisite for the lab I of course want to attend, and it fucks me off to no end. One single point, they need so many people for the lab, or we will all postpone it for a year and use up all the free spots that new-coming students might need and then they let me fail for A FUCKING SINGLE POINT,...

    The weather is a dream and I can sit and study now, because the next short-term slid in appointment is 2. may.

    Fuck them...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sometimes I feel like I am the dumbest person in the universe. today is such a day. :banghead:

    I failed my analytical chemistry I exam once again (the second time) and therefore won't qualify myself for the lab this semester. (First lab appointment is already ending tomorrow, second and last one starts on tuesday but I won't be part of it).

    That really fucking sucks and I hate to admit, that a couple of dumb people, where I wonder why they are studying something like tech. chemistry passed this exam already.

    The lab is a pain in the neck anyway. So many girls cried already because this and that shit doesn't work. Not enough score, so little time left. A few will have to repeat it next year, but I did not even have the chance for it, and have to do it next year then.
    I had virtually nothing to do in uni the last month because the lab is taking nearly 24/7 of the itinerary, just preparing for the second lab date, and now I won't be in there too and have another month of "holidays".

    Time to make a few lecture-exams I reckon. GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! revived my old sandbag and handicrafted boxing bandages out of medical bandage, because my knuckles started bleeding already :impissed:

    I just want to annihilate something right this moment.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh my godddd... Just returned from uni and they gave me the two missing points (from 23 to 25 so I passed it)... Mind you, I failed the first try with a score of 24 (and 25 to pass).

    Holy fuck, now I have to study like a madman until tuesday, because the lab will start then and it's gonna be an execution.

    I was sitting half the afternoon at the lab with all my collegues and they were all half-sick of nervousness, because their last sample (or last 2 or 3 samples) will decide if they pass or not, and the grades will be announced at 5pm (so now it's 5:13 here) at the end of the lab.

    Sophie called me up, she was super-nervous all day long when I was at uni, she fucking passed, even tho she needed half a miracle, but it worked out.

    Such a funny, upright, honest, bright and caring lady I feel chuffed for her.

    Haven't changed a word with alice in the last days (and only very little in the last weeks), I'm pretty much over it and I do not care about her anymore. She really had her chance, but she apparently decided it's not worth it, or did not appreciate it enough. I am no longer think or her as shy, introverted but cute, but as arrogant and presumptious.

    Haven't had a bite all day long, really had a bad fall-out with my mum :/
    The day was going really hay-wire when I got the notice that my exam is negative, but it changed for the better.

    I do not know what to do, want to call up dozen people, drive to half a dozen people (got my fathers car, he's on journey), drive to my aunt!! to learn for the lab with her (she's finished tech. chemistry), eat, STUDY!!

    ARGH, eat first, drive to paul then, I guess, aunt then, talk to my mum when i return....
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Magnesiumcarbonate.

    First 8 hours of lab are done. I think I found my first sample and got it right, but a lot of people had bad awakenings.

    It HAS to be right.

    Out of bed since 7am and I haven't eaten anything yet. I think that's my new record and I am not even collapsing. Stress makes you invincible.

    Have to write my labjournal now.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Had a chat with Alice in icq. Just had the regular chitchat, but she seemed nice and interested in my ongoings on uni etc.

    At the end of the convo, when she was about to go I had to tell her:
    me, her

    "It wasn't ill-willed that I went out of your way recently, because well, I don't know. I think we always had quite a fun time when going out, but there was a bad feeling behind it, because I always set the ball rolling and you never ask to go for a drink, go out, meet up or something like that. I just wasn't sure, if you just bore (past tense of "bear") with me, because there was no observable interest of you and I did not want to impose myself on someone."
    [...]
    "Just made a bit of space, since your 'can't have any relation to any kind of male being right now' after your ex-boyfriend, might have been meant in a friendship-sense too."
    "We can go out, but ONLY as friends, I hope you know that"
    "Yeah, thanks :rolleyes: I already gathered that much by rebuffing from you."
    "I just have a lot of my plate lately and I'm holing up, because a couple of things are bugging me."
    "Just cuz there was never something in return, was afraid I was obtruding myself, since you already made other friendships in uni and interact with them, babsi, bianca, etc." (all girls)
    "yea, that's something different."
    "You might have still a bad sentiment with me, but so be it! Just wanted you to know I somehow "gave up", because - like mentioned- there was never anythign in return and I don't think there is going to be much change in that either. I just don't want to fight for your favor or something, I do like you, but if that's not enough, it will remain at "collegues of study"
    "Do I have to decide that now?"
    "Nah, I never put you in front of an decision, that would be dumb."
    "Can we talk another time about it?"
    "Nah, that was it already, just wanted you to know that there will be stagnation if there won't be anything from either side."
    [...]

    fuck that. That was forlorn hope. Such a silly girl, and me such a silly boy for wasting so much patience there.

    tomorrow 8 hours of lab again, in the evening party. Will meet sophie there. Shot a nice photo of her, but can't upload pics yet from my cam :l

    Thursday is off. My father gives me one of his 'old' (1980, but damn good quality, like 900 pound) Amplifiers and his 110 Watt speakers, so that's a grand thing.

    thing that bugs me, I might be good in a few things, but I excel in none. I have like no talents and I feel so average joe, hmmmm.... Like a lot of people like and appreciate me, but nobody loves or admires me.

    I keep trying to convince myself that I'd have more willpower and motivation if I had a girlfriend.

    Sometimes I feel like I am not myself. I behave strangely and sometimes chase people off around me, would probably dislike myself if I was sat opposite of myself in a room. Why is that so? Why do I know what is right, but can't pull that through? I usually am a eloquent, tactile young man, but around the right people I appear slow, crude, eggheadish and/or antisocial.

    Mhmmm, self-criticism.

    anyway, what a trainwreck of a post. Lab tomorrow, hard day, gonna go to bed.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My second sample consists out of Potassium-, Mercury, Sulphate- and chloride ions. Given the colour and solulability of my sample I guess it's the salts Potassiumchloride and Mercurysulphate. However, even tho the sample is solulable in warm water in a colourless way, I have a orange precipitate if I add alkalic substances. So that's quite a mystery, since I wasn't able to reproduce that with Hg+ and Hg++ solutions and bases.

    Anyway, I am superquick in lab and actually like it lots. A correct analysis and identifying ions in your sample is just beautiful.

    I am on pretty good terms with a collegue of study of me, Johanna, which is Reini's ex girlfriend (Reini is the guy I was playing beachvolleyball with, it's in aforegoing posts), they still have something like a fuck-relationship. Reini ended it and hurt Jo badly, but now he's pretty attached at her and she strings along, but could be gone anytime.

    Anyway: She collected me at 4pm at the end of my lab and we went straight to drinking, which is unusual actually. Planned to have a beer or 2 and then went home for shower and dinner to go to a party tonight, at the uni. So Jo was drinking like a mad man and was actually a beer in advance of me :blush: . I was every now and then looking out of the window of the pub and it was still bright daylight even tho we have been sloshed already, lol. So somewhere at 9 (yea, we were like 5 hours straight in the pub binge drinking,... We had a pretty good time), we went back the few meters to uni for a festival there. Sophie was there too, we just had a chat, Jo ate like 4 pair of sausages (she's stick slim btw), and I met a lot companions in misfortune of my lab who were a bit upset. Just exchanged a few words with sophie, she'll be back home in Wels (town in upper austria) already.

    I was soooo shitfaced already and almost unintelligible so I went home with Jo. She drove to Reini and me to chris, because he phoned me up before they had a small party going on. So after 8 hours of lab (equals 7h40min of frantically, but carefully working and 20 minutes of break), 5 hours of drinking I arrived at chris' and was just drinking juice and eating half their refridgerator empty. Fell asleep there and went home at 4 am.

    Wasn't a bad day.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Man, today was one fine day, let me tell ya and I

    So at around quarter past 3 I get a text by chris if I'd fancy to go play beachvolleyball on the Donauinsel. I agreed and we went by bike (and rollerskates) to the courts, and Chris, Tony, Patrick and me started to play frisbee and warm up for beachvolleyball. So we demanded the court then (you go to them and challenge them, winner persists loser goes.) and won and lost a few matches. Then Chris' sister and other aquaintances came and we played 3vs3 just our group, when 2 girls came and asked if they can play too. We agreed and played 4vs4. One of those girls was smoking hot and I am not exaggerating a bit, the other one was still cute, but a bit young. They played fine volleyball, let me tell ya. The small, cute one even got an A1 shirt (the main sponsor of big beachvolleyball events, so she might be a semi-professional).

    Time ran by, 3-4 hours went quick and those two girls got company by an equally good-looking girl the sun was setting already when almost everyone left (even the guy with the net, but those girls had their own and so we kept playing). Chris, me and one of chris sister aquaintances (who doesn't play very well) even lost a 3v3 then (but won the last ;) ). It was cool how they arranged the matches and did not want to stop playing. I gave tony my camera and we made like a bazillion pics so we have this quality day caught on polaroid moments.

    Just golden, it was so funny. Like in the last 3v3 match we didn't knew the score and one of the girls who knew they had six points (mind, in german you say six as "sechs" which sounds very much like sex), blurted out, "WE HAVE SEX.". Ha, just cackles fun and good matches since those girls knew how to play well.

    We planned to make party today at chris flat-share, unfortunately neither of us asked the girls if they fancied to come and so they kept sitting there when we left already. THE SHAME, but the courts are a regulard meeting point so I am sure we see them again.

    Don't have the flash-card reader (nor the software for the camera on my comp), so I can't put up the piccies :( but they will follow.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    no hard feelings or anythin mate but who the fuck actually reads all this! :shocking:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    z- wrote: »
    no hard feelings or anythin mate but who the fuck actually reads all this! :shocking:

    :lol:

    Class. :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    z- wrote: »
    no hard feelings or anythin mate but who the fuck actually reads all this! :shocking:

    no hard feelings or anything mate, but I'm not here for your personal entertainment. You don't have to come here, but a few people do read and maybe a few more I do not know about.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I just think its bizarre you think your life is so interesting that you write about your days in so much detail. You'd think you would have an lj or a blog.. not use thesite as your own personal diary. But carry on carry on, some people obviously read it.
    :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i was thinking the same - why don't you write it in a real journal and leave people a link if they're interested?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lipsy wrote: »
    I just think... *blabla*

    Oh I am sorry, I skipped that post already by "I just think...", cuz that interests me as much as if a bag of rice falls over in china.
    :)

    Listen to what I think: You don't like it, then you don't even click on that thread. everyone is happy that way. I wouldn't even mind if nobody at all read it...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ballerina wrote: »
    i was thinking the same - why don't you write it in a real journal and leave people a link if they're interested?

    are you bothered by the presence of this thread?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Oh I am sorry, I skipped that post already by "I just think...", cuz that interests me as much as if a bag of rice falls over in china.
    :)

    Listen to what I think: You don't like it, then you don't even click on that thread. everyone is happy that way. I wouldn't even mind if nobody at all read it...
    If you don't care that anybody reads it then why even write it?
  • littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I wouldn't even mind if nobody at all read it...

    If that is the case, why are you posting it on a public message board?

    I said it before and i'll say it again - LiveJournal or a similar blogging site is where this sort of stuff belongs. NOT a public message board. Join LJ, put a link in your sig and those who are interested in it will read it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Everyone that entered this thread obviously had the intention of reading it...so what's the problem here? :chin:
  • littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    silverhalo wrote: »
    Everyone that entered this thread obviously had the intention of reading it...so what's the problem here? :chin:
    I didn't enter it because of what the OP was posting - as riveting as it is ...

    I entered it because I was curious as to why Lipsy posted :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    are you bothered by the presence of this thread?

    i just don't see why you're posting a journal on a message board - that's what blogs are for
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol whats that supposed to mean :p
  • littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    lipsy wrote: »
    lol whats that supposed to mean :p
    Sorry, but didn't think you would be commenting on the actual nature of this thread, considering there is normally only one contributor to this pointless thread. Same with z01. I hope you're not offended, sorry.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,329 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol it was a rhetorical question! :)
Sign In or Register to comment.