Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

nanny state...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blagsta wrote:
    You haven't looked at all have you? There's at least one post in this very thread.
    if this is some kind of game i don't understand.
    i asked what your opinion was on building seven and the two official takes on it ...very simple luke.
    all you have to do is answer or point me to the answer.
  • Options
    I've already answered. Read the thread. If you're too lazy too read then why bother?
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    I've already answered. Read the thread. If you're too lazy too read then why bother?
    if you look at the post times you will see i didn't reply for an hour.
    i actualy spent that hour searching this thread because i'm interested.
    is this how you hold a discussion in the real world?
    as far as i can see your simply lying.
  • Options
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    well thankyou luke...that realy wasn't to difficult was it?
    not much of an answer regarding building sevens collapse but i suppose i shouldn't have expected anymore.
    now i have to put you on ignore ...first and hopefully the only person i will ever put on ignore.
    i just cannot put up with your lukesh nonsense any longer.
  • Options
    well thankyou luke...that realy wasn't to difficult was it?

and how fucking difficult was it for you to read a few pages back you wind up merchant?
    not much of an answer regarding building sevens collapse but i suppose i shouldn't have expected anymore.

Yeah, good response as per fucking usual. You're so fucked you should be on the next Talk to Frank campaign. Which is more likely - a vast conspiracy or two fuck off buildings and two big jet liners destabilising the ground?
    now i have to put you on ignore ...first and hopefully the only person i will ever put on ignore.
    i just cannot put up with your lukesh nonsense any longer.

:D:D I must be doing something right you senile old cunt
  • Options
    This message is hidden because Blagsta is on your ignore list.

magic! i've never used it before.
  • Options
    You're a blind senile old fool
  • Options
    You can't really blame Rolly, the signal to noise ration is pretty low.

You can only (kindof) infer Blagsta's position in his vague agreement with others, theres no real statement or indeed, any evidence for his views.

It goes -

Picies of lizards. (insult)
    Questioning credentials
    Dismissal
    Fundies could have (no evidence provided)
    Question, insult
    personal attack
    Question/personal attack
    insult
    "Easy to fly a plane" (no evidence provided)
    More lizards
    Occams razor (no evidence provided)
    Agreement with someone else, but still no position of his own advanced
    It was the CIA claim! (no evidence provided)
    Dismissal
    Go Chomsky! (no evidence provided)
    Plane knocked down WTC 7 (no evidence provided)

Theres a lot of content there from Blagsta, compared to his normal insultfest, tbh.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    You can't really blame Rolly, the signal to noise ration is pretty low.

You can only (kindof) infer Blagsta's position in his vague agreement with others, theres no real statement or indeed, any evidence for his views.

It goes -

Picies of lizards. (insult)
    Questioning credentials
    Dismissal
    Fundies could have (no evidence provided)
    Question, insult
    personal attack
    Question/personal attack
    insult
    "Easy to fly a plane" (no evidence provided)
    More lizards
    Occams razor (no evidence provided)
    Agreement with someone else, but still no position of his own advanced
    It was the CIA claim! (no evidence provided)
    Dismissal
    Go Chomsky! (no evidence provided)
    Plane knocked down WTC 7 (no evidence provided)

Theres a lot of content there from Blagsta, compared to his normal insultfest, tbh.
    he does my head in. talks a lot and says absolutely nothing.
    totaly obnoxious.
    he doesn't have a point of view of his own ...just book information which he never seems to have formulated into any kind of personal outlook ...at least not one he is willing to risk talking about.
    i have tried my point of view/beliefs ...i have tried c and p in the hope that might get a better response.
    even the shouting and swearing is so misplaced ...it looks like he is purposely immitating lukesh/walkindude.
    never thought i'd use the ignore button but he had to go ...room 101 for old blag.
  • Options
    I've posted my views plenty of times, you just conveniently ignore them, whinge about me not posting my views, I then point out where I did (often on the same thread, you just couldn't be arsed to look) then you either (a) go silent (b) sheepishly apologise or (c) put me on ignore. :D
  • Options
    oh and btw (for klintocks benefit), this topic has been done to death way before you joined and done to death even more on other boards I frequent. There's nothing new to add.
  • Options
    oh and btw (for klintocks benefit), this topic has been done to death way before you joined and done to death even more on other boards I frequent. There's nothing new to add.

This is one of your more wonderful errors. I don't know the things you know, I haven't read the things you have read. Neither has anyone else. It's YOUR job to get YOUR ideas over, you lazy git, or ofc, those ideas that YOU agree with but are too numbskulled to invent YOURself.

Let's take Rolly's earlier use of "value" as an example. You somehow magically expect him to know all you know (wrongly I might add because your a fuckwit of great magnitude) and to understand what YOU mean by certain words as though YOUR definition is the only one that counts.

Not only don't you understand people, you don't understand language either. You're a lazy, lazy communicator and a lazy, lazy thinker too.
  • Options
    There's nothing new to add.

Which literally translated amounts to the fact that blagsta has simply presented to us the same denial, dismissal and other substanceless drivel that he has presented in every other thread in which this subject was discussed.

Nothing new indeed, from blagsta at any rate. Reasoned minds should have no difficulty whatsoever in seeing the truth of that.

Of course, it also begs the question as to why blagsta feels the compulsion to repeat his inane performance every time the subject comes up. Must be in serious need of attention, I suppose.
  • Options
    building seven.
    blag thinks it might have collapsed due to their being tunnels underneath.
    shock horror ...many cities around the world are built over old tunnels new tunnels natural manmade old and modern and guess what ...when there is a tremor or quake or explosion...in every single case recorded worldwide ...the buildings are either damaged to some degree or destroyed as they ...TOPPLE ...over ...every single incident on the planet.
    theres nothing more to add is ludicrous until case closed.

smallwtc716vg8ve.gif
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    you allways seem to get insulting....if he's a "blind old cunt",then you must be a blinkered young cunt!
  • Options
    building seven.
    blag thinks it might have collapsed due to their being tunnels underneath.
    shock horror ...many cities around the world are built over old tunnels new tunnels natural manmade old and modern and guess what ...when there is a tremor or quake or explosion...in every single case recorded worldwide ...the buildings are either damaged to some degree or destroyed as they ...TOPPLE ...over ...every single incident on the planet.
    theres nothing more to add is ludicrous until case closed.

smallwtc716vg8ve.gif
    why does he just ignore building no 7?..i'm not a conspiraloon,but underground tunels collapsing is just not believable.imo
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    ,but underground tunels collapsing is just not believable.imo
    and doesn't happen unless you live in a building with no foundations and a mine shaft opens up and your little shack vanishes down the hole.
    and if ...that is what happened to this fifty storey building ...they would have said wouldn't they?
    but the landlord can be seen on television admitting the thing was brought down intentionaly!
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    you allways seem to get insulting....if he's a "blind old cunt",then you must be a blinkered young cunt!

I get insulting when someone blatantly plays the wind up merchant. My views are here on this thread. Morrocan Roll claims to have spent an hour looking for them and accuses me of "playing a game". If he'd actually looked instead of playing the cunt, he'd have seen my views a few pages back.
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    why does he just ignore building no 7?..i'm not a conspiraloon,but underground tunels collapsing is just not believable.imo

I'm not saying thats what happened am I? I'm saying that its a far more likely explanation than mythical remote controlled 767's and a vast all encompassing conspiracy.
  • Options
    and doesn't happen unless you live in a building with no foundations and a mine shaft opens up and your little shack vanishes down the hole.
    and if ...that is what happened to this fifty storey building ...they would have said wouldn't they?
    but the landlord can be seen on television admitting the thing was brought down intentionaly!

No one has ever crashed 2 big fuck off jetplanes into 2 big fuck off skysrcrapers before have they? Hardly comparable to a bleedin' mineshaft!
  • Options
    http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/WTC%20Part%20IIC%20-%20WTC%207%20Collapse%20Final.pdf

a lot more likely than remote control 767's (which don't even exist)

use yer fucking brains ya numptys
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/WTC%20Part%20IIC%20-%20WTC%207%20Collapse%20Final.pdf

a lot more likely than remote control 767's (which don't even exist)

use yer fucking brains ya numptys
    I can't use .pdf what does it explain?
  • Options
    download Acrobat Reader then :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Anyway, this is pointless. Arguing with conspiraloons is like arguing with religous nutters. They just know they're right and any fact that contradicts them is just more proof of a conspiracy. Pointless freaks.

*unsubscibes from thread*
  • Options

Quakes and tremors knock buildings down from the bottom up. Controlled demolitions (including, it appears, ones achieved by means like flying 767s into skyscrapers), happen from a higher point in the building which achieves different results.

There is plenty of stuff on the internet to support *both* sides of the argument – how do you know who’s right if you don’t know a lot about structural engineering? This guy, for example :

http://www.electromagnetism.demon.co.uk/19163.htm

It sounds plausible to me but since I’m not an expert on the subject how am I, or anybody else who’s not an expert, supposed to judge? Can you refute anything this random guy off the internet says
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Anyway, this is pointless. Arguing with conspiraloons is like arguing with religous nutters. They just know they're right and any fact that contradicts them is just more proof of a conspiracy. Pointless freaks.

It reminds me of arguing with Christians. They stay rational up to a certain stage, then it’s all about faith.

People who believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories are taking their 100% certain, unshakeable faith that the United States government was behind the whole thing and working backwards from that to the events of 9/11 – since they know it *must* be true, any leap of logic required to get there, no matter how bizarre, must be the truth.
  • Options
    Well there are once again, despite claims to the contrary blagsta has simply reverted to the official whitewash of NIST (which is a federal agency, like FEMA with a vested interest in endorsing the administration's farcical story).

Just what we have come to expect from his cognitively divergent condition.

This report, by the way which has already long been debunked for its reliance on the laughable jet fuel fire-induced collapse (the same old tired story so many desperately wish to believe)

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/11/303154.shtml

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/nist/index.html#vacuous
  • Options
    Again VR, I caution you to stop pandering to a wholly misapplied throw-away term like "conspiracy theory" to simply dismiss long and well referenced exposes of the falsehoods and implausbilities of the "official" coverstory. It has reached a level of completely irrational application insofar as this was a conspiracy by definition, whether you believe the farce of 19 hijackers with box cutters and no piloting/modern commercial airline instrumentation skills or a wholly domestic orchestration by technologically capable and equipped government agencies/players.

That ANY planning by two or more persons to perpetrate an illegal act took place by necessity makes this by definition a "conspiracy". Who those conspirators actually were is the crux of matter.

As for endorsing blagsta's view of anything, you'd do well also to note that his every accusation against those he wishes to simply deride and dismiss fits his own behaviour in this and almost every thread to a "t". Not someone you should be aligning yourself with for any intellectual credibility, i'm afraid.

But suit yourself.
  • Options
    Do you believe a 757 hit the Pentagon? Jim Hoffman does...