Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

They Behead Schoolgirls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do not click on this link if you do not want to see the evil of the Islamist enemy. These pictures are horrifyingly graphic. But I believe we need to see them - and the barbarism they represent - if we are to maintain our will to fight back and defend our civilization.

Comments

• Options
    A horrid case certainly, but because they are foul should we respond in kind?
  • Options
    Do you have any links to death sentences carried out in the US?
  • Options
    A truly heinous crime, one I would fully condemn.

But answer me this: is it any worse than dropping bombs on 16-year-old schoolgirls? That's what the US does.

Is it any worse than shooting dead 11-year-old schoolgirls sat at their school desks? That's what Israel does.

I also think that the author of that website/article seemed to take a great deal of relish from showing pictures of a decapitated schoolgirl in her skirt and bra.

ETA: I went back through TheSite archives, and found this story of the schoolgirl shot at her desk in a UN school. I asked you then to condemn it and you never did. Given your post now, shall I expect you to condemn the murder of a young schoolgirl?
  • Options
    Do not click on this link if you do not want to see the evil of the Islamist enemy. These pictures are horrifyingly graphic. But I believe we need to see them - and the barbarism they represent - if we are to maintain our will to fight back and defend our civilization.

ISLAMIST ENEMY, keep your opinion to yourself when it offends other people, everyone that follows islam is your enemy then??? thats what you think, feeble minded :banghead:
  • Options

No more barabaric than the electric chair.
  • Options
    No more barabaric than the electric chair.

THANKYOU

:thumb:
  • Options
    Yes, such murders are disgusting and barbaric and those responsbile are sub-human scum. But who exactly is this Islamist enemy you speak of Matadore?

Are you trying to categorise every soldier/fighter/militant/terrorist of Muslim origin as an 'Islamic enemy'?

Presumably that makes every last Western soldier/fighter/militant/terrorist a Christian Crusader, just as worthy of destruction in the eyes of the Arab and Muslim people as they are in yours, right?
  • Options
    I spat coffee all over my screen when I read the punchline on that site:

FREE MARKETS, FREE PEOPLE, HUMAN RIGHTS EVERYWHERE

You're one sick puppy mat.
  • Options
    I spat coffee all over my screen when I read the punchline on that site:

FREE MARKETS, FREE PEOPLE, HUMAN RIGHTS EVERYWHERE

You're one sick puppy mat.

sorry, ur sayin somethin intresting, but i dont understand where u got that from?
  • Options
    From the link Matadore posted. Check the header...

And since it's Halloween and a bit of spooking out would be appropriate, check some of the links as well. Libertarian Network, etc.
  • Options
    thats awful
  • Options
    Do you have any links to death sentences carried out in the US?

frankly i don't think they would be as graphic....
  • Options
    How awful, we need to invade their countries, dispose of their governments, and convert them all to Christianity!

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Way to make me feel sick Mat :|

Did you really have to post that?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Yes. Let's not go into such things as happen in some Southern US states. Or the Poison, or electric chair.

N****r Lynchin', anyone? LOAD UP THE PICUKP!!! YEEE HAAWWW!! BILLY BOB GOIN HUNTIN!
  • Options
    It's funny really, but after years of things like this in films and the media, i was not shocked in the slightest by those photographs.
  • Options
    Amusing isn't it... Pictures like these circulating and everybody going 'naughty naughty Muslims!' when te US forces have been holding 14 and 15 year old boys in Guantanamo, sexually asslting and torturing them. Aren't 14-15 year olds counted as 'schoolboys'? Or aren't Muslim people counted as being human?
  • Options
    Or aren't Muslim people counted as being human?

Probably that one. I mean, they MUST be EVIL TERRORISTS, because they have no evidence to prosecute them. Or even to hold them. Or even investigate them.

I thought it was just a hunch.
  • Options
    Actual quotation from Rosie O'Donnell, American chat-show host.

'I don't know anything about Afghanistan but, speaking as a mother, I know it's full of terrorists'.

With apologies to Bill Bailey.
  • Options
    'I don't know anything about Afghanistan but, speaking as a mother, I know it's full of terrorists'.

Eh? surley it would be down to Military Intelligence (Two words combined that can't make sense? :P ) to know that? Oh well.
  • Options
    The death sentence in the U.S. is really overly complicated. For starters, it's actually more expensive to execute someone, than to keep them in prison for life while feeding and housing them and providing them with cable tv. Why? Court and defense lawyer costs.

I don't want to come off sounding insensitive... lynching, electric chair, gas chamber, even lethal injection, are all more painful than a beheading. So those of you who want to compare and contrast them, I'd say the death sentence is equally barbaric if not more, in that they were designed to make the criminal suffer a painful death.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Military Intelligence (Two words combined that can't make sense? :P )

With apologies to Mr. Mustaine. :D
  • Options
    I find it surprising (as well as very disturbing) that people are unable to distinguish between some Christian teenage girls being beheaded simply for being Christian and a 55 year old murdering rapist being executed in Texas. Whatever the rights or wrongs of the death penalty in America it is used for first degree murder; people don't get executed because they're of a minority religion.

To comment on the incident Kermit brings up. I'm firstly somewhat puzzled, how exactly is accidental misfire comparable with someone being deliberately beheaded for being a Christian? Clearly though that is a very tragic accident. It’s deeply regrettable, it's partly a reflection of the documented difficulties the IDF faces - the actions of Palestinian terrorists who frequently use schools and civillians as shields. With the Roadmap to Peace and Palestinian militants disarming there could be a Palestinian state and an end to sad stuff like that. Of course the IDF must bear some responsibility as this kind of thing does rather imply carelessness. Although IDF soliders are accountable for their actions and sometimes charged for wrongdoing the degree of liability remains insufficient.
  • Options
    It’s deeply regrettable, it's partly a reflection of the documented difficulties the IDF faces - the actions of Palestinian terrorists who frequently use schools and civillians as shields. With the Roadmap to Peace and Palestinian militants disarming there could be a Palestinian state and an end to sad stuff like that. Of course the IDF must bear some responsibility as this kind of thing does rather imply carelessness. Although IDF soliders are accountable for their actions and sometimes charged for wrongdoing the degree of liability remains insufficient.

Do you know what Neighbour Procedure is?

Is it not true that West Bank Settlements are still expanding?

Twelve is a blogpost which suggests that you are still being too kind to the Israeli soldiers who murder children.

The figures for this year aren't much cause for complacency either.
  • Options
    Interesting to hear the normal apologists spout there normal half baked comparisons...
  • Options
    I will not defend atrocities like that, whoever they are carried out by. However, I'd like the OP to expand on what he means by "fight back and defend our civilization".

Mat?
  • Options
    accidental misfire

LOL!
  • Options
    With apologies to Mr. Mustaine. :D
    Yup. Hence the :P.. which didn't become a smiley... knew you'd notice!
  • Options
    Do you know what Neighbour Procedure is?

I know what it is...And I know that it's been declared illegal by the Israeli Supreme Court which displays the accountability of the IDF. Such a ruling could only happen in a liberal democracy.
    Is it not true that West Bank Settlements are still expanding?

Regrettably. Although nobody realistically expects Israel to withdraw from all of the Disputed Territories as doing so would deny Israel its right to secure borders. I do still think as part of an eventual peace settlement if the Palestinians make sufficient concessions Israel will withdraw from most of the West Bank as it offered to in 2000. Personally like I supported the withdrawal from Gaza I hope Israel withdraws from most of the West Bank - providing that at least the status quo is maintained with Jerusalem.
  • Options
    I find it surprising (as well as very disturbing) that people are unable to distinguish between some Christian teenage girls being beheaded simply for being Christian and a 55 year old murdering rapist being executed in Texas. Whatever the rights or wrongs of the death penalty in America it is used for first degree murder; people don't get executed because they're of a minority religion.

To comment on the incident Kermit brings up. I'm firstly somewhat puzzled, how exactly is accidental misfire comparable with someone being deliberately beheaded for being a Christian? Clearly though that is a very tragic accident. It’s deeply regrettable, it's partly a reflection of the documented difficulties the IDF faces - the actions of Palestinian terrorists who frequently use schools and civillians as shields. With the Roadmap to Peace and Palestinian militants disarming there could be a Palestinian state and an end to sad stuff like that. Of course the IDF must bear some responsibility as this kind of thing does rather imply carelessness. Although IDF soliders are accountable for their actions and sometimes charged for wrongdoing the degree of liability remains insufficient.
    A human life is a human life.