Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

X factor

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol. No offence, but Ozzy isn't my thing. I think Sharon was shit last series, but I think she's been far better this time and she's taking it far more seriously.

Not too keen on him myself but he plays Sabbath songs at his gigs and Sabbath rocked.

Sharon makes me cringe sometimes...she's such a gimp!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Not too keen on him myself but he plays Sabbath songs at his gigs and Sabbath rocked.

Sharon makes me cringe sometimes...she's such a gimp!

True! The whole wet, fluffy, smelling nice present thing with Shayne - I felt sorry for him having to play up to that. She can be a right mong!!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    What planet have you been living on? Sharon (a rock stars wife) has no experience with the music industry whatsoever. Simon and Lious are the veterans.
    Since the age of 14-15, Sharon has worked for her father creating record deals and such. When she first met Ozzy in the 1970-somethings, she split from her father and has since managed several bands by herself, and even had bands such as ELO who Don Arden (father) managed approach her to change contracts. Don has tried to SUE her multiple times for this because she got more money out of them than he did.

All you have to do is Google "Sharon Arden" to get a whole load of management history on her.

Also, a lot of Ozzy's cvancelled gigs are done for his own health and I'm sure it takes a hell of a lot of guts to cancel a gig like that. If a gig endangers a singers health futher, it definatly shouldn't go on.
  • Options
    I personally didn't like Conways or Maria but i didnt expect Maria to go. I don't like Brenda either, not my thing. As For chico well he did "ok" but is no where near as good as the rest.

Shayne :hyper: or Journey South to win.

ETA for the first time i liked Andy this week too, although i love the song so that could be why.
  • Options
    I missed the results part of it last night. Can't believe Maria went!!! And over the Conways?!?! Maria has more talent in her little finger than those 4.

I cannot stand Louis Walsh. He is a total twat and is making a fool of himself every week on X Factor.
    Seriously, if it's just gonna be a case of the judges trying to get one over on one another each week I'm gonna stop watching.

Sharon does have a lot of managerial experience. She was manager of the Smashing Pumpkins for a while.
  • Options
    I thought Chico was horrendous last night. It was painful to watch and listen to. He's just not a good singer at all.
  • Options
    I was quite shocked Maria was even in the bottom 2 tbh. And why is Chico still in? I don't think theres ever been a TV show contestant I've disliked more :yuck:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    What planet have you been living on? Sharon (a rock stars wife) has no experience with the music industry whatsoever.
    What planet have YOU been living on!? Sharon is Ozzy's manager and has been from the get go. She's a bloody great manager too.
    Someone needs to do some research before they start shouting their mouth off :yeees:

Ilora x
  • Options
    What planet have YOU been living on!? Sharon is Ozzy's manager and has been from the get go. She's a bloody great manager too.
    Someone needs to do some research before they start shouting their mouth off :yeees:

Ilora x

Big deal, how many number 1's has Ozzy got. Simon and Lious are far more experienced fact.

Actually, all 3 of them are twats, let the public decide.
  • Options
    Apparently Simon only voted for them 'cause they were his band. I was listening to the radio this morning and apparently he regrets it loads cause he thought Maria was better.
  • Options
    On the Xtra Factor (yes I am that sad!) Simon said that from now on he promised that if it was between one of his acts and another he would vote out his own if he thought the other were better.

That's what they should all be doing.
  • Options
    $haron is a fucking disgrace.

She should shut her big fat mouth and get off our TV screens.
  • Options
    $haron is a fucking disgrace.

She should shut her big fat mouth and get off our TV screens.

Why?
  • Options
    i like chico eh class! journy south sucks get them out to sappy brothers makes me sick jounry south out now!
  • Options
    News is reporting that Louis Walsh has apparently quit the show after yet another tiff with Mr Cowell.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=163472182&p=y6347z888

What is poor Shayne gonna do now? :P
  • Options
    Eul Grepus wrote:
    News is reporting that Louis Walsh has apparently quit the show after yet another tiff with Mr Cowell.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=163472182&p=y6347z888

What is poor Shayne gonna do now? :P

I will help him ;) :flirt: :heart:
  • Options
    I wondered who the first person to reply with that tone would be... hehehe
  • Options
    Eul Grepus wrote:
    I wondered who the first person to reply with that tone would be... hehehe
    :lol: sorry had to be me to lower the tone.
  • Options
    So, you got any other news on this? Confirmed reports etc?
  • Options
    Eul Grepus wrote:
    So, you got any other news on this? Confirmed reports etc?

nope, theres nothing on the official x factor site. Except chat on the forums about it.
  • Options
    Could make for a rather interesting Saturday evening TV
  • Options
    What i cant believe is the amount of abuse Louis got for saving the conways. Remind me again what did Sharon do this week? yes she saved the conways and not a word muttered.

I like Louis and feel sorry for him with the amount of abuse he was given, i hope he hasnt quit
  • Options
    Yeah but Sharon only saved the Conways to get back at Louis. Plust the difference is that Nicholas was crap and sang out of tune every week whereas Maria was really good and actually had talent.

On radio one news they were saying that Louis has walked out of the show but hopes to sort things out and be back on Sat night. Hmm ... anyone else smell a publicity stunt?!

Personally I don't even know why Simon Cowell brought Louis Walsh back for this series. He is a horrible little man and I actually think he's having some kind of nervous break down on tv!

Whatever is going on I feel sorry for poor Shayne. Hope all this rubbish doesn't affect him!
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    What i cant believe is the amount of abuse Louis got for saving the conways. Remind me again what did Sharon do this week? yes she saved the conways and not a word muttered.

Yeah, but when Louis had to choose, he had to choose between them and a very very talented woman. And he chose wrong - and said he 'went with his heart' when he blatantly should have gone with his mind.

Then, Sharon had to choose between two bollocks acts. I hate the Conways, but they do show more passion than Nicholas showed. I think she did the right thing.

Let's face it, Conways are out this week. They're a pile of shite.

SHAYNE TO WIN!
  • Options
    Let's face it, Conways are out this week. They're a pile of shite.

Lets hope so! Either them or Chico. ALthough I hate the Conways more.
  • Options
    pinkstar wrote:
    Lets hope so! Either them or Chico. ALthough I hate the Conways more.

I hope it's them and Chico bottom two this week. It's not fair to keep Chico in now, when there's some really good talent there - far better than him. He's cringeworthy, I can't stand him.

My top three are:

3rd - Brenda
    2nd - Andy
    1st - Shayne

I'm going to vote for Shayne til my fingers bleed/My Dad goes mad because of the phone bill. ;)
  • Options
    shayne should definetely wn.....chico to go!
  • Options
    My top 3 would be:

3. Journery South
    2. Andy
    1. Chico
  • Options
    Isn't the X Factor being sued for some absurd amount of money for ripping off Pop Idol?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Isn't the X Factor being sued for some absurd amount of money for ripping off Pop Idol?

Yup!